Santorum's wife had six-year affair with abortion doctor

I love how that article calls it an affair, like she (they) were doing anything wrong! They were both NOT MARRIED at the time. So what if they lived together then! And it sounds to me like she changed her views on abortion once she got with someone that actually had some morals. Good for her!

I love how that article calls it an affair, like she (they) were doing anything wrong! They were both NOT MARRIED at the time. So what if they lived together then! And it sounds to me like she changed her views on abortion once she got with someone that actually had some morals. Good for her!
The author assumes too much...but that's typical of 'journalists'

Last edited:
I had heard they had a bucket load of stuff on him.

If most of what comes out is true he should have protected his family and stayed out of the limelight

I'm kind of wondering why we don't have the same kind of scrutiny for Obama and his past associations.

How about talking about how Michelle got a $300K job they created just for her when her husband became a senator and was eliminated when she became First Lady.

I think they usually call that "a bribe".

Ayers, Wright, et al. Let's let it all hang out.

A lot more serious than Karen Santorum's relationships as a 20 year old, don't you think?

Ayers and Wright are so yesterday.

Karen's sluttiness is so today.

In any case..this is the sort of politics you people encouraged..as your Ayers, Wright thing just demonstrated..and nicely.

Thirty years ago is "today"?

You might want to go back to your kindergarten teacher and have her re-explain the concept of "time" to you. You clearly didn't get it the first go-round.

Why did George W. Bush lose his flight status?

Anything like that happen to Obama? Did Obama get busted for DWI?

Both Obama and Bush made history.

Bush was the first president with a record. Obama was the first president who was black.

When was obama smart enough to fly a jet aeroplane?

:eusa_angel:

Actually..Bush was a very good pilot. Vietnam was in need of good pilots. Why didn't he go?

Because not everyone did. Not even most guys did.

Wow, a six year affair is alot to work through. Quite a reconcilliation and digging deep to fix those issues.

Santorum and his wife probably didn't even know each other when that went on...so what has to be worked through???? I don't believe there was anything to FIX! :cuckoo:

People make all kinds of mistakes of the heart in their early 20s.
I do not like Santorum at all but this is old stuff ancient history.
One thing that does stand out a lot is the strength that Santorum has in that apparently this does not bother him in his love for his wife as it appears the strength of their marriage is more powerful than the mistakes of the past.
Amen brother.... Amen

Wow, a six year affair is alot to work through. Quite a reconcilliation and digging deep to fix those issues.
Is it an affair by today's standards if neither is married at the time?

By today's standards, you are correct affair is not the correct word. So, no it was not adultery.

What I am referring to is the relationship itself. Quite the age difference, he a doctor, her a nursing student...that's all. For her to then marry what appears to be an opposite of the doctor, shows a change. i was actually giving her credit.

Santorum and his wife probably didn't even know each other when that went on...so what has to be worked through???? I don't believe there was anything to FIX! :cuckoo:

Please see my response to Mr. T.

P.S. - everybody has something to fix.

This is about Santorum's wife and what she may have done 30 yrs ago. She isn't running for president but people are trying to ruin Santorum for what SHE may have done so long ago it doesn't matter. But when Obama was running FOR president, all the crap that came out about his past, the hate filled preacher he listened to for 20 yrs...NONE of that mattered to the left. But an affair by a republican's wife years ago is somehow different?

Nobody here has made mistakes in the past that they regret? People need to pull the "plank" out of their own eye before judging someone else for theirs. If this was something that had come out about Michelle Obama...what would the left say about that?? No big deal? Well it wouldn't be, because SHE isn't running for president. In fact, having an affair in someone's past isn't a big deal for ANYONE, but the left ruined Newt for doing it too. It's only wrong if it's a republican......
It's akin to the left trying to rid the SCOTUS of Clarence Thomas for what his wife does in her private life.

It's a childlike mentality with the left.

:lol:

Clarence Thomas' wife profits from a political organization which she touts as having "access" to high places in government.

And the good judge "neglected" to disclose that little fact until very recently.

Had that been a "liberal" judge you guys would be calling for his execution.

Did Thomas disclose it? Or did he just admit it after it was discovered?

The way the article was presented, led me to believe that this was something that happened during their marriage...Wow it wasn't? This is shameful and the devils work at best, to try and somehow accuse a man of not being Presidential material, because of this that has been brought up, is really discusting is what it is when one thinks about it, I mean how far will the left go to protect their God Obama and his campaign bid, if this is what it is all about?

Obama, I want to ask one question to you, how do you like the fact that the devil himself is in your corner, cheering for you and bidding for you in these sorts of ways? If you didn't stand up for immoralism, and all the while calling yourself a Christian, then maybe the devil wouldn't have any need for you, but you just play right into his hands with everything that you support and represent sadly for political reasons only. Obama, the Lord in which you claim to support and worship will not be fooled come judgement day, I hope you realize this.. Romney if it is you that is behind this idiocy, the same also applies.

Please see my response to Mr. T.

P.S. - everybody has something to fix.

Sorry! We posted at just about the same time, so i didn't see it. :)
and you are right, everyone does have something to fix. That's what marriage is about tho, fixing the wrongs and going on with your life....

And Obama believes aborted babies who live should be put in hospital closets to die. The President has no problem with that. Present tense.

Santorum's wife has confessed her sins and has changed her ways and now tries to walk in the name of the Lord. Past tense.

Obama surrounds himself with men who don't believe a child is a human being till the age of two. Men who believe in forced sterilization. Present tense.

Obama is not Presidential material.

No? He is jist "President" Live with it! I know it must be painful.

The shine is beginning to come off of Ricky. Mitt, as flawed as he is will be the GOP nominee, unless Newt's rich Las Vegas friend can buy it for him. The Dems can only hope.

Is it an affair by today's standards if neither is married at the time?

By today's standards, you are correct affair is not the correct word. So, no it was not adultery.

What I am referring to is the relationship itself. Quite the age difference, he a doctor, her a nursing student...that's all. For her to then marry what appears to be an opposite of the doctor, shows a change. i was actually giving her credit.
I'll buy that for $1.00.

This thread is so full of liberal fail. Kinda makes me want to puke seeing this much fail in one place at one time. It's a disgusting display. Congrats, idiots.

Is the story true?

Karen Santorum Attacked For Abortion Doctor Relationship

Rick Santorum's wife of two decades is drawing fire for her past, with multiple sources reporting that she lived with OB-GYN doctor Tom Allen, confirmed by the man himself.

Looks true to me...

This thread is so full of liberal fail. Kinda makes me want to puke seeing this much fail in one place at one time. It's a disgusting display. Congrats, idiots.

Is the story true?
True or not. Has Zero bearing on Mr. Santorum and his run for POTUS...and a cheap attempt at payback for the vetting that the media refused to do regarding the O and his past.

Forum List

Back