Sandy Hook Shooting: Grieving Parents Hoax

there is this DVD out there I ordered that everybody should order as well for for the truth on the false flg operation of sandy hook.

Here are a lot of the facts this DVD exposes and i will talk more about when i get it.Here is just some of the information in the written order form on it that appears.It goes on to say-

THINGS JUST DONT ADD UP.
.charity webpage for alleged victems created 3 days BEFORE event.

.26 dead,yet no ambulances at school?

.no wounded.

.no children or parents outside school?

.No evacuation?

.Raw helicopter footage exposes movie like set?

.FEMA runs nearby drill at exact same time of shooting?

.Parent of murdered child changes character from laughter to grief
in a split second at start of interview/

.actors pretending to be parents of alleged victems/

.reported victem does not actually exist."stolen identity"?

.family portraits of alleged victems digitally faked?

the sheople have been duped and brainwashed.

All of you who support this theory should be ashamed of yourselves... WTF is wrong with you people? You take an internet video dissecting behavior and a response from a parent coping with the unnatural death of his child, and suddenly you know it's all fake? Seriously?

I lost a parent when i was 19, I smiled when I wanted to be polite, stayed strong when I had to, and when I could I grieved.. You want to judge how a person handles loss? How they handle loss and handle being in front of a TV camera for probably the first time as well? Who the hell are you to pass that kind of judgement?

You internet junkies now the grieve police? Get a life, assholes..

again this coming from the troll who runs off when confronted with these facts and can only make chilldish juvenile posts when confronted with these facts.:lmao::fu:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...0-s-there-was-a-conspiracy-to-kill-jfk-2.html

ap650970505603.jpg

ap314209209562.jpg

police lead people leaving, New Town Bee reporter arrived in Sandy Hook School at 9:59 am and took those pictures. No ambulance was seen in back ground.

Dude WTF? Those pictures could be of your local school... Seriously,seek help..

instead of trolling,you might actually try and read what someone with a view different than your own says and posts.:cuckoo:

Sandy Hook School was selected particularly for its location. It was in a dead end of a road. No others would pass by and witness what have happened. It largely protect the perpetrators to commit a crime without being discovered and then left. The time was at 9:40, parents left already and they couldn’t be witness too. The victims were first grade pupils, they were too young to describe a scene even if they were survived the massacre. Yet, the murderers tried to kill everyone.

EjE1J.jpg

Six Months On, And Still No Sandy Hook Report?

Who made the state police king?
May 30, 2013

Who made the state police king? Why do they continue to drag their feet in releasing a final report on the investigation into the devastating Dec. 14 shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School? Who gave that agency the authority to decide what the public should know and when they should know it?

Now we are told by the state police that a final investigative report on Sandy Hook won't be ready until the end of September, more than nine months after the crime was committed.

Six Months On, And Still No Sandy Hook Report? - Courant.com

two farts in a row from the agent trolls.:9:

the coincidence theorists of course will say that in the movie the dark knight which shows the lights on top of a building flashing AURORA and then when the police are looking for the VILLIAN of the film,the police chief then points to a map and even puts his finger on it and it says sandy hook,that its all just that of course,a coincidence.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

the coincidence theorists of course will say that in the movie the dark knight which shows the lights on top of a building flashing AURORA and then when the police are looking for the VILLIAN of the film,the police chief then points to a map and even puts his finger on it and it says sandy hook,that its all just that of course,a coincidence.:cuckoo:

If it's not a coincidence, does that mean you think the creators of The Dark Knight planned the Sandy Hook attacks?
Or the government planted that into the movie to....hell, I don't know why they would do that.
What, exactly, does the Sandy Hook in the movie indicate?

If it's not a coincidence, does that mean you think the creators of The Dark Knight planned the Sandy Hook attacks?
Or the government planted that into the movie to....hell, I don't know why they would do that.
What, exactly, does the Sandy Hook in the movie indicate?

Nothing....

Here's a short video of Sandy Hook where green screen technology is being used. Right at the beginning, a woman walks right through a bench in the foreground. Just before that, a man walks behind the bench putting the bench in the foreground.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3_hwH1f2mY]Busted! Proof Green Screen Used By ABC News for the Sandy Hook School Shooting Hoax - YouTube[/ame]

Of all the images posted not one person is wearing the FEMA badge. What's up with that? If you're going to tell a story, get the facts straight. Watch as the guy tries to shield the FEMA badge from view.

From :13 to :16 A cop car drives off behind the bench and it's shadow is on the front.

They want our brains...

Last edited:
Hey fucking nut cases.... If this was a conspiracy.... how did they come up with all of the names and pictures?

Don't you know that all the networks and the whole town is in on it......

I forgot.

Proof shit for brains? Again, you got none! :clap2:

Here's a short video of Sandy Hook where green screen technology is being used. Right at the beginning, a woman walks right through a bench in the foreground. Just before that, a man walks behind the bench putting the bench in the foreground.

Busted! Proof Green Screen Used By ABC News for the Sandy Hook School Shooting Hoax - YouTube

Of all the images posted not one person is wearing the FEMA badge. What's up with that? If you're going to tell a story, get the facts straight. Watch as the guy tries to shield the FEMA badge from view.

From :13 to :16 A cop car drives off behind the bench and it's shadow is on the front.

They want our brains...

Can't see the woman walk through the bench. I went slow-mo and just as you might see that the guy blocks the view.

I see no shadow around the police car.

I see no one trying to hide a badge.

You have little in the brain department to want

Little Girl murdered at Sandy Hook found alive on President's lap!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzEgrUwfeU4]SANDY HOOK ANOMALIES. Emilie Parker Found Alive in Obama Photo Op? - YouTube[/ame]

Why did they want to terrorize all the little kids?

Busted! Proof Green Screen Used By ABC News for the Sandy Hook School Shooting Hoax - YouTube

They want our brains...

Well then, you're safe cuz this is just plain dumb.

No others could do Sandy Hook massacre except the Feds because so many resources were activated: police, media, government officials and informants (some were called as "actors" by people.) And they of course would let out disinformation to meddle the water.

Robbie Parker was pushed out as a trap to discredit “Sandy Hook truthers”. Mr. Parker was selected because he has three look alike daughters, all with blonde hair and you can hardly recognize them if the picture was taken in a few years.

Here is a doctored picture. Madeline and Samantha have no legs in the photo. It was cut and replaced by other stuff. That two legs on bottom part is from another photo. The size and location does not fit Robbie Parker’s body.

skitched-108-20130109-134449%5B1%5D.jpg

http://contrailscience.com/skitch/skitched-108-20130109-134449.jpg

And they deliberately let Madeline wearing Emilie's dress in photo with Obama. Let her in Emilie’s hair style in picture one too. The dress and hair style were designed to confusing people (that Emilie wasn’t dead) then to prove the suspicious people are "conspiracy theorist". Remember, no others have the motive and resource to do that. Those who could take pictures of Obama and Samantha have the privilege or that photo was a product of the "strategy office"(disinformation office) too.

Sandy_Hook_school_shooting__President_Obama_prepares_to_address_Newtown_at_emotional_memorial_service___Mail_Online-20130107-213029%5B1%5D.jpg

http://contrailscience.com/skitch/S...ial_service_|_Mail_Online-20130107-213029.jpg
---
That picture was created particularly to mislead people to conclude Emily hadn't died. (they let Madeline wear Emily's dress) That's a trap set up for suspicious people. It proves even the president could be obedient actor to be manipulated by the perpetrator. See how happy those actors are. Are they family members who just lost a lovely girl and after memory service, or it was a celebrating party?

No others could do Sandy Hook massacre except the Feds because so many resources were activated: police, media, government officials and informants (some were called as "actors" by people.) And they of course would let out disinformation to meddle the water.

Robbie Parker was pushed out as a trap to discredit “Sandy Hook truthers”. Mr. Parker was selected because he has three look alike daughters, all with blonde hair and you can hardly recognize them if the picture was taken in a few years.

Here is a doctored picture. Madeline and Samantha have no legs in the photo. It was cut and replaced by other stuff. That two legs on bottom part is from another photo. The size and location does not fit Robbie Parker’s body.

skitched-108-20130109-134449%5B1%5D.jpg

http://contrailscience.com/skitch/skitched-108-20130109-134449.jpg

And they deliberately let Madeline wearing Emilie's dress in photo with Obama. Let her in Emilie’s hair style in picture one too. The dress and hair style were designed to confusing people (that Emilie wasn’t dead) then to prove the suspicious people are "conspiracy theorist". Remember, no others have the motive and resource to do that. Those who could take pictures of Obama and Samantha have the privilege or that photo was a product of the "strategy office"(disinformation office) too.

Sandy_Hook_school_shooting__President_Obama_prepares_to_address_Newtown_at_emotional_memorial_service___Mail_Online-20130107-213029%5B1%5D.jpg

http://contrailscience.com/skitch/S...ial_service_|_Mail_Online-20130107-213029.jpg
---
That picture was created particularly to mislead people to conclude Emily hadn't died. (they let Madeline wear Emily's dress) That's a trap set up for suspicious people. It proves even the president could be obedient actor to be manipulated by the perpetrator. See how happy those actors are. Are they family members who just lost a lovely girl and after memory service, or it was a celebrating party?

Isn't this post exactly the same as your OP from another thread?

Forum List

Back