Sandy Hook Shooting: Grieving Parents Hoax

The question was: "Would you say the same if it had purpose?"

You replied: "Since it' didn't, it's not even a question."

And you're calling me dumbass? Moron.

thats agent dawgshits logic for you.this site is a joke,this troll dawgshit-aka sayit,has been banned so many times its a joke they let him keep coming back and never give him a permanent ban.

The question was: "Would you say the same if it had purpose?"

You replied: "Since it' didn't, it's not even a question."

And you're calling me dumbass? Moron.

thats agent dawgshits logic for you.this site is a joke,this troll dawgshit-aka sayit,has been banned so many times its a joke they let him keep coming back and never give him a permanent ban.
no handjob this site is not a joke but you are...
you are too big a pussy to even debate anyone.
all you can do is whine.

Shit-for-brains never give straight answer.

What I'm thinking, how come none of those grieving parents was interviewed again. They all kinda vanished from the initial spotlight.

What I'm thinking, how come none of those grieving parents was interviewed again. They all kinda vanished from the initial spotlight.
another stupid pos bit of speculation.
the parents declined to be interviewed after the first million times. any sane person would.
what a meaningless life you must have....

I know.Thats all Dawgshit is capable of doing is shitting all over the floor everytime he opens up his mouth.

as i said,this site is a joke that they allow this paid troll of the governments sayit here to troll here everyday despite the fact he has been banned like three or four times and wont give him a PERMANENT ban.

This troll so much advertises it that he is a paid shill of the governments because he defends ALL versions and lies of the governments no matter how absurd and ludicrous they are including the JFK assassination.:haha:

When I discuss 9/11 with people,the way you can tell if they are in just denial about it since it hits too close to home for them or if they area paid shill like dawgshit here is is as i said,Dawgshit/aka sayit here defends every government story such as the JFK assassination no matter how absurd they are.

the ones that are just in denial about events like 9/11 or sandy hook say things like-No I dont believe everything the media tells me.I know the CIA killed JFK but there is no evidence they had anything to do with sandy hook or 9/11

they dont want to look at the facts on 9/11 or sandy hook like they will with JFK because they are both far too recent and hit too much close to home for them.

I know.Thats all Dawgshit is capable of doing is shitting all over the floor everytime he opens up his mouth.

as i said,this site is a joke that they allow this paid troll of the governments sayit here to troll here everyday despite the fact he has been banned like three or four times and wont give him a PERMANENT ban.

This troll so much advertises it that he is a paid shill of the governments because he defends ALL versions and lies of the governments no matter how absurd and ludicrous they are including the JFK assassination.:haha:

When I discuss 9/11 with people,the way you can tell if they are in just denial about it since it hits too close to home for them or if they area paid shill like dawgshit here is is as i said,Dawgshit/aka sayit here defends every government story such as the JFK assassination no matter how absurd they are.

the ones that are just in denial about events like 9/11 or sandy hook say things like-No I dont believe everything the media tells me.I know the CIA killed JFK but there is no evidence they had anything to do with sandy hook or 9/11

they dont want to look at the facts on 9/11 or sandy hook like they will with JFK because they are both far too recent and hit too much close to home for them.
same old bullshit hand job has been spewing for years...

Forum List

Back