Psychology of the Conspiracy Theorist

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by SAYIT, Dec 29, 2012.

1. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,719
    There is no doubt that conspiracies exist but there is in all rational peeps much doubt that everything is conspiracy driven. Far more interesting than the loony theories of the Twilight Zoners is the psychology of the loons themselves.
    The following link contains a broad explanation of the workings of the theorist's mind, links to professional studies on the matter and even a test which could enable not-quite-over-the-edgers the opportunity to save themselves from further lunacy and embarrassment. It is but one of many professional opinions on your state of mind. To those of you who are already too far gone? Sorry, but this probably will be of no help to you. Enjoy! :D

Personality and Conspiracy Theories: What Your Beliefs Say About You | Psychology Today

2. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,678
    I figger you posted this because of the discussion we had yesterday in the "This is what happened on 9/11" thread right?

I took the test. Wanna' know what I scored?

But first, what do you THINK I scored? :D

3. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,719
    Really, Mad, I don't care what you scored. The test was open book and self-graded and as I told Daws, I find the psychology of conspiracy theorists to be far more interesting than their theories. :D

4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,752
    you are a cowardly conspiracy theorist who worships the conspiracy THEORIES of the government to no end no matter how many times they have been disproven.you believe in this loony conspiracy theory.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

:lol::cuckoo::lmao: the fact that you listen to anything agent Dawgshit says,if I had known that,I would never have even tried to reason with you on this and should have known you only see what you want to see.Like all official conspiracy theory apologists,when challenged to debunk this video,as we both know,you always cowardly run off with your tail between your legs.:clap2::clap2::clap2::lol:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  5. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,719
    Dude, you're loonier than the friutcake my family has been regifting the past 40 years. No offense ... we love that old fruitcake. :D

6. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Obama is gonnna take our guns away from us!

7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,752
    as always,you prove my case,you run off with your tail between your legs like the coward troll you are everytime your challenged to watch that video and disprove it since your afraid of the truth as you just proved.as always,you come back with pathetic one liners when your defeated.nice job.congrats.I rest my case.:clap2::clap2:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  8. Rat in the Hat

Rat in the Hat Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,215
    You're going to end up on his ignore list. With the rest of the sane posters.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,719
    Oh no! How will I protect my family from these loony conspiracy theorists? :D

10. Rat in the Hat

Rat in the Hat Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,215
    And now, to show his limited repertoire, Rimjob will call me obsessed, or post about farts.