Sandy Hook Parents Sue Alex Jones For Defamation...

Of course. They fabricated the existence of the children. The existence of the families. The friends of the children. The friends of the family. The neighbors, and everyone else who has ever seen these imaginary "children". Hell, I doubt there's really even a "Sandy Hook". Makes a hell of a lot more sense than some guy shooting at people.

image.jpg

LMAO!!!! "moveon.org"! The trusted site for commies everywhere!

this particular movement is more than 'moveon'. btw- your boy alex caved. or should i say 'flipped'?

Alex Jones is a carnival barker and part of the controlled opposition. He has thrown out breadcrumbs of truth while directing attention away from the real threats this country faces. The topic of Jesuits and Zionism were never discussed on his program back when I was looking for source material. IMHO, purposely obscuring bits and pieces of the puzzle is just as bad as missing the big ones. There is not one poster here that will honestly debate about Sandy Hoax nor refute what I have found. I am open minded and I have changed my mind when presented with new evidence that is contrary to what I believed...but I seek the truth and I am very jaded about this corporate entity and their back pocket bitches in the lamestream media. Convince me that I am wrong that Sandy Hoax was a staged "Operation Gladio B" type of event.

Step up to the plate and let's discuss Sandy Hook..........

it's not a matter of 'stepping up to the plate' ---- it's a matter of not wasting my time with whackadoodles such as yourself. one thing i don't think i've ever asked you about your insanity wrapped conspiracy....

was adam lanza a crisis actor too?

No, what you mean is that you have nothing to combat the MASSIVE amount of evidence and anomalies that you can't explain....some of which are so fucking glaring that even Stevie Wonder could see even with his shades. You base your belief of Sandy Hoax based on CNN footage...but if you looked closely and took off the blinders? You just might see somethings that would make you go "Hmmmmmm?"

Adam Lanza? I doubt that he even existed because every pic of him was photo-shopped. What I find rather hilarious is how the alleged parental units that claimed "victimhood" sued the Lanza estate and then had the one asset Nancy Lanza possessed "bulldozed" as if to wipe away any evidence that an Adam Lanza might have ever existed......for a doting mother that allegedly catered to every want and desire of her troubled son? Here was his "game room"....

Lanza Room #2.jpg

this particular movement is more than 'moveon'. btw- your boy alex caved. or should i say 'flipped'?

Alex Jones is a carnival barker and part of the controlled opposition. He has thrown out breadcrumbs of truth while directing attention away from the real threats this country faces. The topic of Jesuits and Zionism were never discussed on his program back when I was looking for source material. IMHO, purposely obscuring bits and pieces of the puzzle is just as bad as missing the big ones. There is not one poster here that will honestly debate about Sandy Hoax nor refute what I have found. I am open minded and I have changed my mind when presented with new evidence that is contrary to what I believed...but I seek the truth and I am very jaded about this corporate entity and their back pocket bitches in the lamestream media. Convince me that I am wrong that Sandy Hoax was a staged "Operation Gladio B" type of event.

it's not a matter of 'stepping up to the plate' ---- it's a matter of not wasting my time with whackadoodles such as yourself. one thing i don't think i've ever asked you about your insanity wrapped conspiracy....

No, what you mean is that you have nothing to combat the MASSIVE amount of evidence and anomalies that you can't explain....some of which are so fucking glaring that even Stevie Wonder could see even with his shades. You base your belief of Sandy Hoax based on CNN footage...but if you looked closely and took off the blinders? You just might see somethings that would make you go "Hmmmmmm?"

Adam Lanza? I doubt that he even existed because every pic of him was photo-shopped. What I find rather hilarious is how the alleged parental units that claimed "victimhood" sued the Lanza estate and then had the one asset Nancy Lanza possessed "bulldozed" as if to wipe away any evidence that an Adam Lanza might have ever existed......for a doting mother that allegedly catered to every want and desire of her troubled son? Here was his "game room"....

View attachment 189389

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the town decided to bulldoze that house. & there's too much info on lanza - documented paper trail b4 the days of high tech computers & photoshop. you're a freak.

View attachment 189389

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the town decided to bulldoze that house. you're a freak.

The city decided to bulldoze the school, dumb ass...and those that participated in the demolition process had to sign non-disclosure agreements. The Lanza estate was given to the (snicker) "grieving parents" of this hoax.

View attachment 189389

The city decided to bulldoze the school, dumb ass...and those that participated in the demolition process had to sign non-disclosure agreements. The Lanza estate was given to the (snicker) "grieving parents" of this hoax.

Newtown Acquires Lanza House

School Shooter's Newtown House Is Demolished

AND the school was leveled.

AND you are still a freak.

View attachment 189389

Checkmate, douchebag.......

Sandy Hook Families Settle Lawsuits Against Lanza Estate For $1.5M

View attachment 189389

Grieving Robbie Parker........(snicker)

[

Grieving Robbie Parker........(snicker)

Only a TRUE COCKSUCKER would snicker at a person whose child was just murdered...

Hence why you are known as "Cockersucker Dale"

Looks to me that little Robbie Parker was the one "snickering" while plugging a site asking for donations. That's definitely the way a grieving father would act. I bet he was laughing at all the gullible morons that would be pulling out their checkbooks to pad his bank account. How much did you send, Joseph?

(snicker)

Looks to me that little Robbie Parker was the one "snickering" while plugging a site asking for donations. That's definitely the way a grieving father would act. I bet he was laughing at all the gullible morons that would be pulling out their checkbooks to pad his bank account. How much did you send, Joseph?

I didn't send anything. I'm fucking greedy.

However, when he sues Alex Jones into oblivion, I'm sure he'll get a lot of money.

I didn't send anything. I'm fucking greedy.

However, when he sues Alex Jones into oblivion, I'm sure he'll get a lot of money.

Robbie Parker isn't suing Jones.....Lenny Poseur Pozner is.....you know, the same fraud that bailed on Wolfgang Halbig when Lenny Liar sued him...seems that the monumental task of giving his deposition under oath was too daunting of a task?

LMAO!

Robbie Parker isn't suing Jones.....Lenny Poseur Pozner is.....you know, the same fraud that bailed on Wolfgang Halbig when Lenny Liar sued him...seems that the monumental task of giving his deposition under oath was too daunting of a task?

Or he just realized thta Halbig didn't have a pot to piss in, so there was no point suing him.

Alex Jones, on the other hand... BIG OLD POT OF MONEY.

Get a jury of twelve normal people up there, the ones who aren't obviously crazy, and he'd going to pay big time.

Or he just realized thta Halbig didn't have a pot to piss in, so there was no point suing him.

Get a jury of twelve normal people up there, the ones who aren't obviously crazy, and he'd going to pay big time.

Nope, Halbig was a thorn in the side of Sandy Hoax gatekeeper and using threats, harassment of members of Halbig's family and trying to drain him dry financially? They hoped to silence him and prevent answers to the very logical questions he asked as a citizen of USA.INC via the Freedom of Information Act. People (such as myself) stood by him and contributed to his legal defense fund against Poseur Pozner and the Sandy Hoax theater. Poseur Pozner thought that Halbig would fold but alas, it was the Pozner poseur that blinked...now, Halbig has filed a countersuit against Poseur Pozner and he will not be able to avoid giving his deposition under oath and certain records that Halbig has wanted will HAVE to be revealed as a matter of discovery.

BTW, I am no fan of Jones but he could easily defeat the Sandy Hoax liars by simply asking for verified and sealed autopsy photos of these alleged 27 victims. Faked forensic records are easily uncovered by experts. Get it through that thick, neanderthal skull of yours and commit it to memory.....NO ONE DIED AT SAND HOAX! Repeat as often as necessary....

Hope this helps!

Nope, Halbig was a thorn in the side of Sandy Hoax gatekeeper and using...

sigh. not going rehash all your crazy, guy.

Here's the thing, when you sue someone it costs a lot of money, and if they don't have jack shit, and probably don't even have insurance, there's no point in suing them.

BTW, I am no fan of Jones but he could easily defeat the Sandy Hoax liars by simply asking for verified and sealed autopsy photos of these alleged 27 victims. Faked forensic records are easily uncovered by experts. Get it through that thick, neanderthal skull of yours and commit it to memory.....NO ONE DIED AT SAND HOAX! Repeat as often as necessary....

Again, I'm not sure what kind of evil cocksucker needs to believe that.

Hope this helps!

Take your medications before you hurt someone... that would help.

Nope, Halbig was a thorn in the side of Sandy Hoax gatekeeper and using threats, harassment of members of Halbig's family and trying to drain him dry financially? They hoped to silence him and prevent answers to the very logical questions he asked as a citizen of USA.INC via the Freedom of Information Act. People (such as myself) stood by him and contributed to his legal defense fund against Poseur Pozner and the Sandy Hoax theater. Poseur Pozner thought that Halbig would fold but alas, it was the Pozner poseur that blinked...now, Halbig has filed a countersuit against Poseur Pozner and he will not be able to avoid giving his deposition under oath and certain records that Halbig has wanted will HAVE to be revealed as a matter of discovery.

Hope this helps!

Yep.... the reality manufacturing company knows there are many many suckers out there. They don't even try hard anymore.... stick it right in your face while they're laughing.....lol..... the shotgun found in the Civic's glove box.:113:. A 120 pound weakling caring around hundreds of rounds and multiple weapons while pulling off the highest kill rate in mass murder history.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

why shouldnt they be allowed to sue? they have had true loses ... the gun suit was a test case at best...
everyone has true losses. called life, not lawsuit. while alex is a dick to be sure, how come the left can have "free speech" but the right seemingly can't? just ignore these fucks and suddenly they become as meaningless as they are. *we* give them the power they seem to have by acting the fool on queue.

everyone has true losses. called life, not lawsuit. while alex is a dick to be sure, how come the left can have "free speech" but the right seemingly can't? just ignore these fucks and suddenly they become as meaningless as they are. *we* give them the power they seem to have by acting the fool on queue.

I think when you spread lies, like Jones does and increase the suffering of these people (some of whom have been subjected to death threats by other Second Amendment Enthusiasts), then there should be consequences.

It's why we have libel and slander laws.

What amazes me is how the hold outs magically forget they ever denied reality, when the truth is finally accepted.

Remember how anybody who claimed the media was biased was called a *crazy conspiracy theorist*?
I remember. It went on for years here. Funny, I haven't heard any one of the idiots who called us "crazy conspiracy theorists" admit that they were either wrong, or lying, when they said, over adn over and over that no such bias existed.

And subsequently dumped our threads into the *conspiracy theories* forums.

Now those same posters claim that anybody who questions the government narratives of these insane shootings (including the shooting of LaVoy Finicum and the events at Ruby Ridge and Waco) are the kooks.

They really are that disgusting. They don't remember that for years they called us kooks for pointing out the propaganda, the lies, and the racketeering of the left......and as it turns out, we were right.

Here's the thing, when you sue someone it costs a lot of money, and if they don't have jack shit, and probably don't even have insurance, there's no point in suing them.

Hope this helps!

What you REALLY mean is that you can't possibly refute the hundred or so anomalies that are so blatant that it sticks out like a cockroach on wedding cake...it's much easier to point that gnarled, cyber finger of yours in a lame, shame game while looking around for support......I don't see any. You got "chumped" and I have kicked your ass up and down this forum over this topic.....but in typical leftard fashion, you rise of the cyber canvas on wobbly knees and offer forth your chin for another uppercut. I will give you credit for one thing....what you lack in substance, you make up in quantity of temper-tantrum, fool-fueled rants. Has it affected my opinion about Sandy Hoax? Nope......just as adamant today as I was the first time I posted about this ridiculously and poorly played out theater with pathetic actors.

Medication? What kind of "medication" do you take that renders your common sense as useless? Whatever it is, you should cut back the dose. (snicker)

Again I say it "loud and proud".....NO ONE DIED AT SANDY HOAX".......only one multi-syllable word, Joseph.....use an on-line dictionary if you must. I eagerly await your next angry rebuttal and I can only imagine the cyber-spittle you will spew if it's like all the others.

Learn, grow, evolve, Joseph.......

(snicker)

Hope this helps!

What you REALLY mean is that you can't possibly refute the hundred or so anomalies that are so blatant that it sticks out like a cockroach on wedding cake...it's much easier to point that gnarled, cyber finger of yours in a lame, shame game while looking around for support......I don't see any. You got "chumped" and I have kicked your ass up and down this forum over this topic.....but in typical leftard fashion, you rise of the cyber canvas on wobbly knees and offer forth your chin for another uppercut. I will give you credit for one thing....what you lack in substance, you make up in quantity of temper-tantrum, fool-fueled rants. Has it affected my opinion about Sandy Hoax? Nope......just as adamant today as I was the first time I posted about this ridiculously and poorly played out theater with pathetic actors.

Medication? What kind of "medication" do you take that renders your common sense as useless? Whatever it is, you should cut back the dose. (snicker)

Again I say it "loud and proud".....NO ONE DIED AT SANDY HOAX".......only one multi-syllable word, Joseph.....use an on-line dictionary if you must. I eagerly await your next angry rebuttal and I can only imagine the cyber-spittle you will spew if it's like all the others.

Learn, grow, evolve, Joseph.......

(snicker)
^^^ Ramblings of an evil individual.

Forum List

Back