Sandy Hook Parents Sue Alex Jones For Defamation...

Parents of children who died in Sandy Hook shooting sue Alex Jones for defamation

The parents of two children killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting have sued Alex Jones, alleging defamation.

The two lawsuits filed Monday accuse Jones — a noted conspiracy theorist who has claimed the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting was a hoax — of peddling lies that have resulted in death threats, HuffPost reported.

The lawsuits, which were both filed in Austin, Texas, are seeking more than $1 million in damages from Jones, Infowars and Free Speech Systems LLC.

The lawsuits were brought by Neil Heslin, the father of a six-year-old boy killed in the massacre, and Leonard Pozner and Veronique De La Rosa, who also lost their child in the Sandy Hook shooting.

“Even after these folks had to experience this trauma, for the next five years they were tormented by Alex Jones with vicious lies about them,” Mark Bankston, the lawyer handling the cases for the parents, told HuffPost.

“And these lies were meant to convince his audience that the Sandy Hook parents are frauds and have perpetrated a sinister lie on the American people.”

Bankston said he thinks it is a "surreal experience" as a father.

“Anyone, parents or not, who spends 15 minutes talking to one of these parents will understand immediately how vile this lie was, and how genuine their pain is," he told the publication.

There are at least two other cases that accuse Jones of defamation, according to the report.

Jones has in the past raised conspiracy theories about the Sandy Hook shooting. In November 2016, he said: “The only problem is, I’ve watched a lot of soap operas, and I’ve seen actors before. And I know when I’m watching a movie and when I’m watching something real.”

The 2012 Sandy Hook shooting left more than 20 people dead. Gun control has become a central issue in the country recently since a gunman opened fire at a high school in Parkland, Fla.

Students who survived the shooting have been rallying lawmakers and demanding new gun laws to prevent future shootings.

Parkland students have also been at the center of multiple conspiracy theories since becoming vocal gun control advocates.

Good for them. This snake oil salesman has robbed his followers of millions with his bullshit supplements and boner pills. Take him for everything he's got for all I care.
Gun grabbers should live in third world countries...
they're close to making the US just that.

These fuckers are looking for paydays however they can get them. Its pathetic.
Suing Remington? Suing some douchebag on the internet? Come on guys.. smh
They are suing because they are getting death threats due to this asshole and his company. Let's see how you react, if your kid is murdered, then some freak causes death threats to you by claiming you are an actor for the hidden, deep state agenda Given your hissies on this site, i imagine your reaction to an actual tough situation like the one i described would be spectacular in nature.

Damn you people can be assholes.

No one died at the Sandy Hoax event, asshole
I invite you to peel your fat fucking ass out of your computer chair and go meet with the Newtown parents, then say that, you nauseating, ignorant little coward.

They are suing because they are getting death threats due to this asshole and his company. Let's see how you react, if your kid is murdered, then some freak causes death threats to you by claiming you are an actor for the hidden, deep state agenda Given your hissies on this site, i imagine your reaction to an actual tough situation like the one i described would be spectacular in nature.

You are a mentally ill liar.

Parents of children who died in Sandy Hook shooting sue Alex Jones for defamation

The parents of two children killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting have sued Alex Jones, alleging defamation.

The two lawsuits filed Monday accuse Jones — a noted conspiracy theorist who has claimed the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting was a hoax — of peddling lies that have resulted in death threats, HuffPost reported.

The lawsuits, which were both filed in Austin, Texas, are seeking more than $1 million in damages from Jones, Infowars and Free Speech Systems LLC.

The lawsuits were brought by Neil Heslin, the father of a six-year-old boy killed in the massacre, and Leonard Pozner and Veronique De La Rosa, who also lost their child in the Sandy Hook shooting.

“Even after these folks had to experience this trauma, for the next five years they were tormented by Alex Jones with vicious lies about them,” Mark Bankston, the lawyer handling the cases for the parents, told HuffPost.

“And these lies were meant to convince his audience that the Sandy Hook parents are frauds and have perpetrated a sinister lie on the American people.”

Bankston said he thinks it is a "surreal experience" as a father.

“Anyone, parents or not, who spends 15 minutes talking to one of these parents will understand immediately how vile this lie was, and how genuine their pain is," he told the publication.

There are at least two other cases that accuse Jones of defamation, according to the report.

Jones has in the past raised conspiracy theories about the Sandy Hook shooting. In November 2016, he said: “The only problem is, I’ve watched a lot of soap operas, and I’ve seen actors before. And I know when I’m watching a movie and when I’m watching something real.”

The 2012 Sandy Hook shooting left more than 20 people dead. Gun control has become a central issue in the country recently since a gunman opened fire at a high school in Parkland, Fla.

Students who survived the shooting have been rallying lawmakers and demanding new gun laws to prevent future shootings.

Parkland students have also been at the center of multiple conspiracy theories since becoming vocal gun control advocates.

Good for them. This snake oil salesman has robbed his followers of millions with his bullshit supplements and boner pills. Take him for everything he's got for all I care.
Perhaps Jones should report from the next "false flag" location and we can hope he will end up in a body bag.

Tinfoiling can be dangerous to your health.

Sandy Hook Shooting

Connecticut State Police Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Report

Seek help for your mental illness, Dale.

Sandy Hook Shooting

Sandy Hook Shooting

Sandy Hook Shooting

Sandy Hook Shooting

The sad thing about ignorance and cognitive dissonance is that there is no medication one can take or therapy that can cure it. Education and willingness to break away from the propaganda tool that is tells-lies-vision is the only path that I know of that will "wake" someone out of the slumber. I know more than you and I know more than I wish I did at times. We live in a fucked up world that is worse than your little mind could even comprehend. The programming has been a splendid success as it pertains to those of your ilk. I sometimes feel sorry for your kind and at other times, I feel that you deserve exactly what is coming. Give my infrequent posts a wide berth as you are not mentally equipped to deal with the information that I present and by doing so will simply save us both time and effort.

BTW, I stand proudly by my contention that Sandy Hoax was not even a second rate "Operation Gladio" psy-op and their attention to detail (lack thereof) should be an insult to all of us. Are we clear on this???

Sandy Hook Shooting

Sandy Hook Shooting

The sad thing about ignorance and cognitive dissonance is that there is no medication one can take or therapy that can cure it. Education and willingness to break away from the propaganda tool that is tells-lies-vision is the only path that I know of that will "wake" someone out of the slumber. I know more than you and I know more than I wish I did at times. We live in a fucked up world that is worse than your little mind could even comprehend. The programming has been a splendid success as it pertains to those of your ilk. I sometimes feel sorry for your kind and at other times, I feel that you deserve exactly what is coming. Give my infrequent posts a wide berth as you are not mentally equipped to deal with the information that I present and by doing so will simply save us both time and effort.

BTW, I stand proudly by my contention that Sandy Hoax was not even a second rate "Operation Gladio" psy-op and their attention to detail (lack thereof) should be an insult to all of us. Are we clear on this???

You got one thing right Dale. There is no cure for ignorance and cognitive dissonance. There’s also no cure for stupid.

Start with this one: look at how many people blabbed about Trump and Russians. The sheer numbers of people it would take to pull off a conspiracy the size and scope of Sandy Hook means that someone on the inside would blab, and that hasn’t happened.

I realize that logic and reason aren’t your strong suits. The simplest answer is usually the correct one Dale. It happened.

And no. I am not going to debate you further on this.

Sandy Hook Shooting

Sandy Hook Shooting

They don't even try hard anymore

Sandy Hook Shooting

Sandy Hook Shooting

It is you who others feel sorry for. Schizophrenia is a treatable disease and if you have health insurance, perhaps you should use it to help with your treatment. Nearly everyone in this country knows Sandy Hook was real; it is the small minority of schizophrenics and other and other mentally deficients such as yourself who are in denial.

Sandy Hook Shooting

Sandy Hook Shooting

You got one thing right Dale. There is no cure for ignorance and cognitive dissonance. There’s also no cure for stupid.

Start with this one: look at how many people blabbed about Trump and Russians. The sheer numbers of people it would take to pull off a conspiracy the size and scope of Sandy Hook means that someone on the inside would blab, and that hasn’t happened.

I realize that logic and reason aren’t your strong suits. The simplest answer is usually the correct one Dale. It happened.

Jam it up your ass and twist it sideways, "drag-queen"...you are one to talk about misguided conspiracy theories since you believe that Trump and Putin conspired to reveal the corruption and criminality of the DNC just so they could be mean to leftards. Who is "blabbing" about Trump/Russian collusion other than deep state operatives and their willing minions within the DNC?

And "NO", it would not take a huge amount of people and especially if those involved have a certain belief system and have signed NDAs. Look how long the MK -Ultra program that was ran by the CIA was kept under wraps....like thirty years?

You want to talk about logic and reason? I have laid out fifty plus anomalies of which any one of them could prove that this was a DHS capstone drill portrayed as a real time event. Glaring mistakes in the planning like how could it be an operating school when it wasn't in compliance with the 2009 Americans With Disabilities Act? How could an alleged mother claim ( on CBS no less) that she got there in time to see police officer after police officer carry out one child after another....but wait? The Newtown police report claims that not a single fatality was removed from the building until the wee hours of Saturday morning? Where did the electronic sign saying "Everyone Must Check In" come from and check in for what exactly? Oh wait! It has come out that the DHS paid for that...now why would a federal agency be at an alleged shooting site within hours when it doesn't even fall within their jurisdiction? Who ordered porta-potties and where is the receipt? where is the P.O? Where are the pics of the alleged other 400 plus children and the buses to whisk them away? Why did they use two photos of the same first graders where they made them change positions in line? Why does the police cruiser dashcam video show an officer laying out a buffet of cold cuts and Gatorade right when according to Newtown's own reports say that was when this mass evacuation took place?

Yeah, you are right about one thing...the simplest answer is usually right......the powers that be staged this event and paid off the participants handsomely and made them sign non-disclosure agreements......mystery fucking solved.

Sandy Hook Shooting

Sandy Hook Shooting

They don't even try hard anymore

Why should they? They know how dumbed down and cowed their little sheeple serfs are and if it was on TV? Then it has to be true.......

Sandy Hook Shooting

Sandy Hook Shooting

It is you who others feel sorry for. Schizophrenia is a treatable disease and if you have health insurance, perhaps you should use it to help with your treatment. Nearly everyone in this country knows Sandy Hook was real; it is the small minority of schizophrenics and other and other mentally deficients such as yourself who are in denial.

Ahhh yes, short, fat Susie waddles into the fray and swings her purse......."SWING?!?!?!?....and a MISS!"

Sandy Hoax was a real time psy-op like Operation Gladio ...that and other staged events are being used to whittle away at the psyche of the dumbed down populace in order to sway them to disarm themselves...and why is that? Perhaps it's because the global elites need a disarmed and helpless populace to carry out their globalist agenda and they don't have a more reliable resource than the leftard clown posse of fabian socialists.

Here is the bottom line, "Susie Q"...you were not in Newtown CT that day so all you know is what the lamestream media told you. I went much deeper than that and what I found makes me sick to my stomach everytime I think about it....but make NO mistake, etch it in stone and commit it to memory...I will never, EVER back down as it pertains to Sandy Hoax....not in this lifetime, kiddo.

Sandy Hook Shooting

Sandy Hook Shooting

Jam it up your ass and twist it sideways, "drag-queen"...you are one to talk about misguided conspiracy theories since you believe that Trump and Putin conspired to reveal the corruption and criminality of the DNC just so they could be mean to leftards. Who is "blabbing" about Trump/Russian collusion other than deep state operatives and their willing minions within the DNC?

And "NO", it would not take a huge amount of people and especially if those involved have a certain belief system and have signed NDAs. Look how long the MK -Ultra program that was ran by the CIA was kept under wraps....like thirty years?

You want to talk about logic and reason? I have laid out fifty plus anomalies of which any one of them could prove that this was a DHS capstone drill portrayed as a real time event. Glaring mistakes in the planning like how could it be an operating school when it wasn't in compliance with the 2009 Americans With Disabilities Act? How could an alleged mother claim ( on CBS no less) that she got there in time to see police officer after police officer carry out one child after another....but wait? The Newtown police report claims that not a single fatality was removed from the building until the wee hours of Saturday morning? Where did the electronic sign saying "Everyone Must Check In" come from and check in for what exactly? Oh wait! It has come out that the DHS paid for that...now why would a federal agency be at an alleged shooting site within hours when it doesn't even fall within their jurisdiction? Who ordered porta-potties and where is the receipt? where is the P.O? Where are the pics of the alleged other 400 plus children and the buses to whisk them away? Why did they use two photos of the same first graders where they made them change positions in line? Why does the police cruiser dashcam video show an officer laying out a buffet of cold cuts and Gatorade right when according to Newtown's own reports say that was when this mass evacuation took place?

Yeah, you are right about one thing...the simplest answer is usually right......the powers that be staged this event and paid off the participants handsomely and made them sign non-disclosure agreements......mystery fucking solved.
Wow, talk about being off the rails! Where do you come up with these fantasies? LMAO!

Sandy Hook Shooting

Sandy Hook Shooting

Ahhh yes, short, fat Susie waddles into the fray and swings her purse......."SWING?!?!?!?....and a MISS!"

Sandy Hoax was a real time psy-op like Operation Gladio ...that and other staged events are being used to whittle away at the psyche of the dumbed down populace in order to sway them to disarm themselves...and why is that? Perhaps it's because the global elites need a disarmed and helpless populace to carry out their globalist agenda and they don't have a more reliable resource than the leftard clown posse of fabian socialists.

Here is the bottom line, "Susie Q"...you were not in Newtown CT that day so all you know is what the lamestream media told you. I went much deeper than that and what I found makes me sick to my stomach everytime I think about it....but make NO mistake, etch it in stone and commit it to memory...I will never, EVER back down as it pertains to Sandy Hoax....not in this lifetime, kiddo.
Sure. Right. LMAO at your mental illness. You really are schizophrenic. You buy into tinfoiling crap and then become a legend in your own mind. Seek help, seriously

Sandy Hook Shooting

Sandy Hook Shooting

Sure. Right. LMAO at your mental illness. You really are schizophrenic. You buy into tinfoiling crap and then become a legend in your own mind. Seek help, seriously.

I'll let Slate do the talking for me. It's about all you deserve.

Your comprehensive answer to every Sandy Hook conspiracy theory

Forum List

Back