Bankruptcy Won't help Alex Jones. much. He still has to pay 1.1` billion to parents of Sandy Hook victims.

Apparently the 1st Amendment doesn't apply to right wing speakers in college or victims of tragic events in Israel that compelled them to post pictures of their kidnapped relatives. Every high profile conservative speaker has been the victim of assault on a college campus and today the enemies of our Country rip down the posters of kidnapped Americans and nobody is sued into bankruptcy.
If you come across someone as despicable as Alex Jones, you should sue them. Somebody like that won't be easy to find.

If you come across someone as despicable as Alex Jones, you should sue them. Somebody like that won't be easy to find.
Being “despicable” is what you want people to litigate over? Can I sue people for being obnoxious then?

Being “despicable” is what you want people to litigate over? Can I sue people for being obnoxious then?
Perhaps I misworded that remark. Despicable or obnoxious aren't enough. The law requires defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress. You find somebody like that, you should go for it.

Don't be a jerk. Being 'despicable' is not why he is in debt forever. He will lose everything but just enough to live in a dumpy one-bedroom apartment.
His wife divorced him, his kid hates him, and any disease free woman would have to be mad at her on cootch to spend the night with him. A dumpy one bedroom apartment is more than enough for him.

Perhaps I misworded that remark. Despicable or obnoxious aren't enough. The law requires defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress. You find somebody like that, you should go for it.
You mean “intentional emotion distress” like preventing people from supporting their families unless they take an experimental vaccine? Then defaming them as “extremists” for refusing?

His wife divorced him, his kid hates him, and any disease free woman would have to be mad at her on cootch to spend the night with him. A dumpy one bedroom apartment is more than enough for him.
I think he already remarried…. But if it makes you feel better and that’s how you identify, go live your life.

Give him some victim tips.

I am glad you are here. You make it easier to refute the silly stuff. And we will let Alex live his life in near poverty and misery.
As a CIA asset and controlled opposition he will never pay a dime , let alone serve time .
His case was 100% Fake and theatre but served to warn others away from criticising False Flags

The alphabet agencies hate their badly executed False Flags being torn to shreds .

Alex Jones thought he could get out of paying the 1.5 billion that was awarded to the parents of Sandy Hook victims by filing bankruptcy. It did slightly lower his cost, but the judge ordered him to pay at least 1.1 billion. Some lawyers fees might be bypassed by the bankruptsey, but the part going to his victims must be paid. Not sure if that will put Jones out of business, but I hope it does.
Good!
Disinformation and malinformation should be made to be extremely expensive.
This guy got wealthy by outright lying with lies about the murder of children. The parents sued and won....

Now this jerk doesn't want to pay for the damages he caused by lying. He has hurt people but doesn't want to own his personal responsibility?
What a moron who will say anything to get you to listen to his show.

As a CIA asset and controlled opposition he will never pay a dime , let alone serve time .
His case was 100% Fake and theatre but served to warn others away from criticising False Flags

The alphabet agencies hate their badly executed False Flags being torn to shreds .
So you're as nuts as he is.

Alex Jones trial was Fake and Theatre
Alex Jones' Second Fake Trial.

Suggest doubters read this report and then review their belief.
Evidence appears beyond sensible dispute , though doubtless Deniers suffering from full Cognitive Rigidity will ignore the evidence

What he said about Sandy Hook is unforgivable. He has to live with that the rest of his life. What an insult to the parents of those kids. Why does he hate little kids?
Does that include the Crisis Actors and those which had either no kids or kids of different ages and different names ?
Strange how alleged dead victims cannot be traced anywhere etc etc
One of life's strange happenings I guess !!

None of the Uvalde victims had traceable birth dates . Now aint that plum strange!! They had disappeared .

Do you guys really think Alex Jones has billions of dollars? The cold hard truth is he will never pay a dime. He doesn’t have billions of dollars. According to him, he is in debt seven figures. His organization however is another story.

Forum List

Back