Sandy Hook Parents Sue Alex Jones For Defamation...

lets see if people who followed jones threatened your life and called you for lying about your childs death.....i hope they take that fat fuck for all he has...and tn you are being a wee bit of an ass over this....imagine losing two babies at once...
If I am not mistaken, Hiltery accused me of being a rapist and racist, as I was one of many Deplorables. Should the bitch be sued for her lies against the NORMAL U.S. citizen?

Fuck, Planned Parenthood kills 33,000 babies a month, what is 2 compared to that stat?
You are truly an asshole, and therefore deplorable. You cannot sue someone for telling the truth.
you call me an asshole who never in my life has taken a life of a young child, or raped a woman like Bill Clinton or Harvey Weinstein did? Damn bitch, I do hate a liberal woman when she bleeds out of whatever..

Parents of children who died in Sandy Hook shooting sue Alex Jones for defamation

The parents of two children killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting have sued Alex Jones, alleging defamation.

The two lawsuits filed Monday accuse Jones — a noted conspiracy theorist who has claimed the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting was a hoax — of peddling lies that have resulted in death threats, HuffPost reported.

The lawsuits, which were both filed in Austin, Texas, are seeking more than $1 million in damages from Jones, Infowars and Free Speech Systems LLC.

The lawsuits were brought by Neil Heslin, the father of a six-year-old boy killed in the massacre, and Leonard Pozner and Veronique De La Rosa, who also lost their child in the Sandy Hook shooting.

“Even after these folks had to experience this trauma, for the next five years they were tormented by Alex Jones with vicious lies about them,” Mark Bankston, the lawyer handling the cases for the parents, told HuffPost.

“And these lies were meant to convince his audience that the Sandy Hook parents are frauds and have perpetrated a sinister lie on the American people.”

Bankston said he thinks it is a "surreal experience" as a father.

“Anyone, parents or not, who spends 15 minutes talking to one of these parents will understand immediately how vile this lie was, and how genuine their pain is," he told the publication.

There are at least two other cases that accuse Jones of defamation, according to the report.

Jones has in the past raised conspiracy theories about the Sandy Hook shooting. In November 2016, he said: “The only problem is, I’ve watched a lot of soap operas, and I’ve seen actors before. And I know when I’m watching a movie and when I’m watching something real.”

The 2012 Sandy Hook shooting left more than 20 people dead. Gun control has become a central issue in the country recently since a gunman opened fire at a high school in Parkland, Fla.

Students who survived the shooting have been rallying lawmakers and demanding new gun laws to prevent future shootings.

Parkland students have also been at the center of multiple conspiracy theories since becoming vocal gun control advocates.

Good for them. This snake oil salesman has robbed his followers of millions with his bullshit supplements and boner pills. Take him for everything he's got for all I care.

Good, because each one suing will have to give their own deposition under oath along with discovery requiring proof that any child died there including death certificates and autopsy photos. Dr Wayne Carver and other major players will also be required to testify under oath and penalty of perjury. It's time for this issue to be settled once and for all.....unless ALL of this is brought to light? Then Jones is simply being used as a shill to validate this non-event.

Parents of children who died in Sandy Hook shooting sue Alex Jones for defamation

The parents of two children killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting have sued Alex Jones, alleging defamation.

The two lawsuits filed Monday accuse Jones — a noted conspiracy theorist who has claimed the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting was a hoax — of peddling lies that have resulted in death threats, HuffPost reported.

The lawsuits, which were both filed in Austin, Texas, are seeking more than $1 million in damages from Jones, Infowars and Free Speech Systems LLC.

The lawsuits were brought by Neil Heslin, the father of a six-year-old boy killed in the massacre, and Leonard Pozner and Veronique De La Rosa, who also lost their child in the Sandy Hook shooting.

“Even after these folks had to experience this trauma, for the next five years they were tormented by Alex Jones with vicious lies about them,” Mark Bankston, the lawyer handling the cases for the parents, told HuffPost.

“And these lies were meant to convince his audience that the Sandy Hook parents are frauds and have perpetrated a sinister lie on the American people.”

“Anyone, parents or not, who spends 15 minutes talking to one of these parents will understand immediately how vile this lie was, and how genuine their pain is," he told the publication.

There are at least two other cases that accuse Jones of defamation, according to the report.

Jones has in the past raised conspiracy theories about the Sandy Hook shooting. In November 2016, he said: “The only problem is, I’ve watched a lot of soap operas, and I’ve seen actors before. And I know when I’m watching a movie and when I’m watching something real.”

The 2012 Sandy Hook shooting left more than 20 people dead. Gun control has become a central issue in the country recently since a gunman opened fire at a high school in Parkland, Fla.

Students who survived the shooting have been rallying lawmakers and demanding new gun laws to prevent future shootings.

Parkland students have also been at the center of multiple conspiracy theories since becoming vocal gun control advocates.

Good for them. This snake oil salesman has robbed his followers of millions with his bullshit supplements and boner pills. Take him for everything he's got for all I care.

Good, because each one suing will have to give their own deposition under oath along with discovery requiring proof that any child died there including death certificates and autopsy photos. Dr Wayne Carver and other major players will also be required to testify under oath and penalty of perjury. It's time for this issue to be settled once and for all.....unless ALL of this is brought to light? Then Jones is simply being used as a shill to validate this non-event.

Watch the law suites get dropped too, because leftist idiots are to stupid to think of that same for the morons trying to sue. Which like I mentioned earlier. " Statue of limitations is way past". the stupid pluckers can't even figure that out.

Watch the law suites get dropped too, because leftist idiots are to stupid to think of that same for the morons trying to sue. Which like I mentioned earlier. " Statue of limitations is way past". the stupid pluckers can't even figure that out.

Lenny Pozner sued Wolfgang Halbig and then dropped his suit when it came time to give his deposition. Now, he is being sued by Wolfgang Halbig for the cost of defending himself against this bogus lawsuit that was designed to drain Wolfgang of his resources.

of course they are,they are on the government pay roll these crisis actors are,a fact you are in denial mode on.

Lenny Pozner sued Wolfgang Halbig and then dropped his suit when it came time to give his deposition. Now, he is being sued by Wolfgang Halbig for the cost of defending himself against this bogus lawsuit that was designed to drain Wolfgang of his resources.

you took the sandy hook apologists to school there,that is what is happening here.LOL

The only way photos of the mutilated remains of those children will be made public is if Jones and his lawyers demand it. When and if the jury sees them they will be influenced to increase the size of the settlement.

The only way photos of the mutilated remains of those children will be made public is if Jones and his lawyers demand it. When and if the jury sees them they will be influenced to increase the size of the settlement.

There is no undeniable proof that has been made to the public that this actually happened. You REALLY believe that they left every single victim in the school until the wee hours of Saturday morning? There is PLENTY of photographic evidence showing that the crime scene was "set up" with Dr Wayne Carver wandering around with his hands in his pockets before the window that Adam Lanza allegedly shot out and walked through ever happened. Outtakes of crisis actors rehearsing their lines...people walking through the fire house and out the back and wandering back to the front. Was, rinse, repeat as necessary.

These fuckers are looking for paydays however they can get them. Its pathetic.
Suing Remington? Suing some douchebag on the internet? Come on guys.. smh

They've received death threats because Alex Jones pushes the idea that they're paid actors. That's a pretty clear cut defamation suit.
Can it be traced to him?
Maybe remington will sue those fuckers for telling the country its their fault the crazy kid shot their children.
Can Remington even afford a lawyer for that anymore? :rofl:
i can recommend m. cohen. He will provide legal advice pro bono, and pay for expenses out of his own pocket.

Of course. They fabricated the existence of the children. The existence of the families. The friends of the children. The friends of the family. The neighbors, and everyone else who has ever seen these imaginary "children". Hell, I doubt there's really even a "Sandy Hook". Makes a hell of a lot more sense than some guy shooting at people.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
S. H. / FOX are paid shills for Trump. Cohen is, or was, the bag man.

Jones will apologize like he did to Comet Ping Pong and the Chobani yogurt company. Any time money is at stake he steps out of character to admit that he's full of shit.

hl-kids-elementary-shooting-1214.jpg

That kid's one hell of a crisis actor. He could have been the next Haley Joel Osment had the government not had him executed after the photo was taken.

"These fuckers"? What the fuck is wrong with you? These people had their children's bodies splattered on the walls of their classroom by an AR15. They started the Sandy Hook Promise to push for better legislation on illegal gun sales, mental health and background checks. And this fat fuck Alex Jones, whose OWN attorney told the court during Jones's divorce trial that Jones is nothing but an entertainer, should be allowed to defame and undermine SHP and them as individuals?
You're the biggest asshole on this site.
You think i give 2 shits what your retarded ass thinks?
Yes, they are money grabbing assholes. Being a victim of a horrible crime doesnt excuse you from being a douchebag.

Yes, you do or else you would have ignored my post.
You're a dick. Really. And a small one at that.

Of course. They fabricated the existence of the children. The existence of the families. The friends of the children. The friends of the family. The neighbors, and everyone else who has ever seen these imaginary "children". Hell, I doubt there's really even a "Sandy Hook". Makes a hell of a lot more sense than some guy shooting at people.
Exterior Photo #65.png
shes.jpg
sandy-hook-false-flag-hoax-iconic-image-faked.jpeg
sandy-hook-non-hoax.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 7.17.18 AM.png

upload_2018-4-18_3-3-37.jpeg

The ADA of 2009 required that handicapped parking spots be painted blue with a 60 inch sign designating it as such.........

"These fuckers"? What the fuck is wrong with you? These people had their children's bodies splattered on the walls of their classroom by an AR15. They started the Sandy Hook Promise to push for better legislation on illegal gun sales, mental health and background checks. And this fat fuck Alex Jones, whose OWN attorney told the court during Jones's divorce trial that Jones is nothing but an entertainer, should be allowed to defame and undermine SHP and them as individuals?
You're the biggest asshole on this site.
You think i give 2 shits what your retarded ass thinks?
Yes, they are money grabbing assholes. Being a victim of a horrible crime doesnt excuse you from being a douchebag.

Yes, you do or else you would have ignored my post.
You're a dick. Really. And a small one at that.

Is that how conspiracy crazies get their jollies?

Forum List

Back