Sandra Fluke

bitch-4.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

A new hair stylist would be useful too. She apparently goes to the same one Debbie WS does. He must be a con in disguise cause whoever it is...is ripping them off if they pay more than $0.50 to have their hair done.

Fuck the stylist! I'd rather pay for the paper bag, it's less expensive.

If we could just get some of these conservative men laid, even once, a lot of their issues with women would go away. Trouble is, you can't simply ask a woman to take one for America, given how loathsome these conservative men are. There are limits to what one's country can demand of a person.

(Fluke is speaking because we know she'll send the kooks into a sputtering misogynistic rage, and thus drive more votes to the Democrats. And we can freely tell the kooks about our plan, because they still won't be able to resist walking into the trap.)

If we could just get some of these conservative men laid, even once, a lot of their issues with women would go away. Trouble is, you can't simply ask a woman to take one for America, given how loathsome these conservative men are. There are limits to what one's country can demand of a person.

(Fluke is speaking because we know she'll send the kooks into a sputtering misogynistic rage, and thus drive more votes to the Democrats. And we can freely tell the kooks about our plan, because they still won't be able to resist walking into the trap.)

Please see post #130.

Alesse and Seasonale are both pretty expensive.

Ortho-Cept is outrageous. It's not a matter of wanting the items for free. As I recall, she wanted it on her insurance--what she is paying for. It wouldn't cost you or I a dime in that case.

Please see post #130.

I agree with you. I don't really like Fluke, I don't like her agenda and I think the entire contraception debate has been skewed because of her.

At least one of the health insurance companies at Fluke's college offers contraception coverage.

She wanted the one faith-based insurance to be FORCED to also offer it.

This was not a fight for women's rights, this was an attack on religion.

The one percenter Sandra Fluke attended one of the top colleges in the nation. That college offers at least three health plans, and I have more than once proved that at least one of the insurance companies offers contraception coverage. The college also allows students to bring their own insurance if they wish. Anyone who visits the web site of that college can quickly learn this for themselves, just as I did.

But that was not good enough for Fluke. She wanted the one insurance policy that was offered by the faith-based school to be FORCED to provide contraception coverage.

This means that Fluke has an anti-religion agenda, not a women's rights agenda.

Well at least you're not making up some story about free pills. She wanted the contraception to be covered in the plan.

At least one of the health insurance companies at Fluke's college offers contraception coverage.

She wanted the one faith-based insurance to be FORCED to also offer it.

This was not a fight for women's rights, this was an attack on religion.

What the heck is "faith based insurance" ?

Is that just praying to God that nothing bad happens?

Anyone heard from miss Fluker lately ?

Wow. You've got a crush on her, don't you?

Lame retort.

Sandra Fluke is the liberal posterchild for dependent females needing their vagina diapered by Uncle Sam with free birth control, free abortions.. Conservative women are independent. We can take care of ourselves and care about how the economy and national security affect our every day lives. The liberal female has become a pathetic whiner dependent upon entitlements.. The saddest part is, the liberal female needs Uncle Sam to help her spread her legs.

Lame retort.

Sandra Fluke is the liberal posterchild for dependent females needing their vagina diapered by Uncle Sam with free birth control, free abortions.. Conservative women are independent. We can take care of ourselves and care about how the economy and national security affect our every day lives. The liberal female has become a pathetic whiner dependent upon entitlements.. The saddest part is, the liberal female needs Uncle Sam to help her spread her legs.

You are not going to hear much from her until the election, as even hard core democrats have realized that her pitch does seem a bit whiny and needy.

That and they finally realized that birth control used for birth control costs under $30 a month for most people.

Sandra Fluke is a liberal vagina that needs special attention from the Federal Government. Most women refuse to be reduced to the level the left wants us to.

If she wants to continue being a vagina, fine............I know women are so much more than that.

Lame retort.

If conservative women were so independent they wouldn't need to disparage liberal women to feel good about themselves.

Government subsidized birth control, incidentally, was first signed into law by Republican President Richard Nixon. So go fuck yourself.

Sandra Fluke is a liberal vagina that needs special attention from the Federal Government. Most women refuse to be reduced to the level the left wants us to.

If she wants to continue being a vagina, fine............I know women are so much more than that.

Most women refuse to use birth control?

Lame retort.

If conservative women were so independent they wouldn't need to disparage liberal women to feel good about themselves.

Government subsidized birth control, incidentally, was first signed into law by Republican President Richard Nixon. So go fuck yourself.

Since when is the truth disparagement?? LMAO Ooooo Struck a nerve.. I don't think I need to fuck myself just yet.. You don't do it for me.. Most pansy liberals don't.. But thanks for your permission to get myself off. ;-)

Lame retort.

Since when is the truth disparagement?? LMAO Ooooo Struck a nerve.. I don't think I need to fuck myself just yet.. You don't do it for me.. Most pansy liberals don't.. But thanks for your permission to get myself off. ;-)

The truth isn't disparagement. That's why I mentioned it, I thought you could use a dose of reality. The government has subsidized birth control for women for decades now, and the only reason folks like you have decided to hate people for supporting that idea is because Rush Limbaugh told you to have that emotion. Your don't even own your own feelings, its kinda sad.

BTW, I would expect I wouldn't "do it for" you. I'm a married man to begin with, and even if I weren't, I'm not into fucking assholes.

Most women refuse to use birth control?

Where did I say that?? Most women know what makes them pregnant, they know how to stop it from happening, they don't need the federal government to help them do that. They are perfectly capable of handling that by themselves.

Most women think there are more important things to worry about like budgets, debt and deficits and protecting the citizens of the US, in America and abroad. You know those silly little things that aren't as big a deal as birth control.

Forum List

Back