Sandra Fluke

What Obama's plan was calling for was "free" birth control, covered 100% by the insurance plan in question. No copay. So basically its spreading the cost preferentially for one specific drug over the entire health insurance companies customers.

Whats so hard about a $5 copay once a month?

You think it costs $5/month? Man, I'd like to live in your world.

Cost of Birth Control Pills - Consumer Information and Prices Paid - CostHelper.com

Fine even $15 a month. How is that not affordable.

Aw, c'mon! She's got to have a couple of bucks to buy enough booze for the guy so he won't know what he's doing. I'll bet good ol' Fluke has an entire closet full of gnawed-off arms.

You think it costs $5/month? Man, I'd like to live in your world.

Cost of Birth Control Pills - Consumer Information and Prices Paid - CostHelper.com

Fine even $15 a month. How is that not affordable.

Perhaps because birth control is not a "one size fits all" kind of drug? This is what I meant by ignorance. Birth control is a hormone cocktail that affects different women in different ways. There are a host of medical issues that it is used to treat, above and beyond just being a method of avoiding pregnancy. Not every type has a generic option. For example, my birth control with great insurance is $25/month. I take a generic form. My sister's birth control does not have a generic form and it costs her $75/month with great insurance.

You can't just claim that you found some $10 generic version and so all women should just shut up because they can get birth control for $10. It simply does not work that way. Each prescription has varying levels of hormones (estrogen, progestin, progesterone).

Rubbers prevent both pregnancy and the transmission of disease. And they're a helluva lot cheaper. Maybe Sandra should invest in condom futures?

they jsut hate it when women want to be in charge of their own "clams".

keep your fucking dirty heads out of the clams of women who dont invite you into their "clam".

I have no desire to mess with that swampy clam. As long as it's downwind, we ain't got no beef.

:thup:

BTW: how many people really want that nasty snatch to the extent she needs insurance coverage for contraceptives? Seriously.

:puke:

Even if she was as tight as a 6-yr-old's butt, who would want to put up with the whining and superior attitude. Paper bags would take adequate care of the face (plus you can paste a pic of your fav fantasy on the bag).

Perhaps it's the fact that taking birth control doesn't make a woman a slut. Good lord, who fucking raised you? They should be ashamed of themselves.

GOD DAMN MAN, ARE YOU FUCKING COMPLETELY BRAIN DEAD?

READ WHAT THE FUCK I WROTE AND **TRY** TO COMPREHEND IT.

MOTHER of GOD... :eusa_hand:

Well now I'm just laughing at how ridiculous you sound, so thanks for that.

And for the record, I heard what you said. And I feel damn sorry for any unfortunate women in your life.
OK... *sigh* ... for the love of GOD... I'll go REAL SLOW ... just for you...

I - DON'T - CARE - IF - LITTLE - MISS - CAN'T - GET - ENOUGH - COCK - WANTS - TO - FUCK - EVERY - SWINGING - DICK - ON - THE - PLANET, - THE - POINT - IS, - IF - SHE'S - GOING - TO - TAKE - BC - TO - PREVENT - A - PREGNANCY, - DON'T - DEMAND - THAT - EVERYONE - ELSE - PAY - FOR - IT. - SHE - SHOULD - TAKE - RESPONSIBILITY - FOR - HER - OWN - PROMISCUITY - AND - PAY - FOR - HER - OWN - DAMN - BC.

Now, was that slow enough for you skippy?

Last edited:
GOD DAMN MAN, ARE YOU FUCKING COMPLETELY BRAIN DEAD?

READ WHAT THE FUCK I WROTE AND **TRY** TO COMPREHEND IT.

MOTHER of GOD... :eusa_hand:

Well now I'm just laughing at how ridiculous you sound, so thanks for that.

And for the record, I heard what you said. And I feel damn sorry for any unfortunate women in your life.
OK... *sigh* ... for the love of GOD... I'll go REAL SLOW ... just for you...

I - DON'T - CARE - IF - LITTLE - MISS - CAN'T - GET - ENOUGH - COCK - WANTS - TO - FUCK - EVERY - SWINGING - DICK - ON - THE - PLANET, - THE - POINT - IS, - IF - SHE'S - GOING - TO - TAKE - BC - TO - PREVENT - A - PREGNANCY, - DON'T - DEMAND - THAT - EVERYONE - ELSE - PAY - FOR - IT. - SHE'S - DOING - THE - FUCKING, - NOT - EVERYONE - ELSE. - SHE - SHOULD - PAY - FOR - HER - OWN - DAMN - BC.

Now, was that slow enough for you skippy?

Try this:

BIRTH CONTROL IS NOT SOLELY FOR WOMEN WHO ARE HAVING SEX.

If you had actually listened to Sandra Fluke's testimony, you might know this, since she very specifically discusses an incident where a friend of hers had been using birth control to cope with a medical issue and had serious consequences when she had to stop taking it for financial reasons.

So you can crawl back into your neanderthal hole with your ugly misogynistic misconceptions that being on birth control makes a woman a wanton whore who you can emotionally abuse because you're apparently incapable of being a decent and respectful human being.

Perhaps because birth control is not a "one size fits all" kind of drug? This is what I meant by ignorance. Birth control is a hormone cocktail that affects different women in different ways. There are a host of medical issues that it is used to treat, above and beyond just being a method of avoiding pregnancy. Not every type has a generic option. For example, my birth control with great insurance is $25/month. I take a generic form. My sister's birth control does not have a generic form and it costs her $75/month with great insurance.

You can't just claim that you found some $10 generic version and so all women should just shut up because they can get birth control for $10. It simply does not work that way. Each prescription has varying levels of hormones (estrogen, progestin, progesterone).

Rubbers prevent both pregnancy and the transmission of disease. And they're a helluva lot cheaper. Maybe Sandra should invest in condom futures?

But isn't it funny how they're absolutely useless when say, regulating a woman's period, lessening menstrual cramps, or as a medical treatment for acne, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome and a whole host of other issues?

If someone is taking a medication to treat or prevent illness that's not contraception. Many meds have multiple purposes. Let that shit get coverage. Someone taking contraception for its contraceptive purpose and wants it to be covered by insurance needs to persuade my insurer to cover my beer and smokes.

I know she is a sexual butterfly and loves to hop from bed to bed, however, she looks, very uptight for someone who is supposed to be a sexual liberal. I think she is dreaming or wishing, not sure which.

If someone is taking a medication to treat or prevent illness that's not contraception. Many meds have multiple purposes. Let that shit get coverage. Someone taking contraception for its contraceptive purpose and wants it to be covered by insurance needs to persuade my insurer to cover my beer and smokes.

Birth control pills wreck havoc on a woman's hormones and can cause blood clots. Surely there is an alternative for medical conditions. :)

if she is a law student how the hell does she have time to go to all the events she attends?

Add in all the free wheeling screw sessions and you wonder how she does it :dunno:

I know she is a sexual butterfly and loves to hop from bed to bed, however, she looks, very uptight for someone who is supposed to be a sexual liberal. I think she is dreaming or wishing, not sure which.

I sure loved to hop from bed to bed when I was in college.

You didn't?

She may be hopping but why should I pay for it?

I never asked the government for money to support my activities.

sandra-fluke2.jpg

beer-goggles.jpg

Oh joy, ignorance of the purpose of birth control for women abounds. It amazes me, in this day and age, and with the internet just sitting there waiting for you to inform yourself, that Americans can still be so obstinately and insanely ignorant of how birth control works. Or what purpose it serves. It's not fucking rocket science.

And then there are those who just cannot accept the idea that most are not against birth control or a woman's choice. Most of us just don't want to have to pay for that.

If I wanted to get fluked, I don't want my neighbor paying for my condoms.

You are an honorable man. Are you sure you are truly an American?

I sure loved to hop from bed to bed when I was in college.

You didn't?

She may be hopping but why should I pay for it?

I never asked the government for money to support my activities.

At least in her Congressional Testimony she was asking that oral contraceptives be made available on insurance policies. She wasn't asking the taxpayers for a dime.

Subsequent statements may have differed.

Forum List

Back