Sandra Fluke

I doubt we'll see many more slut commentaries from the GOP as we get closer to Election Day. They've got to try to clean up their act somewhat

So in your bigotry, you assume all women support women who want other people to fund their sex? Women are a unary block who say you criticize one of us you criticize all of us? Women who don't sleep around are more sensitive to women who do sleep around than people who criticize that?

You seem to be the knuckle dragger here, or you're just a knuckle head. But you should try to meet some real women, maybe your horizon would broaden.

If you are a woman, which I would think likely given your username, that makes you all the more pathetic for your victimization choices.

Last edited:
The fluke speaks for a small minority of shallow women..

the MAJORITY of women have other more important things to worry about

I doubt we'll see many more slut commentaries from the GOP as we get closer to Election Day. They've got to try to clean up their act somewhat

So in your bigotry, you assume all women support women who want other people to fund their sex?

Oh boy. Again, I didn't follow what she said in every interview and statement so I may be speaking out of turn here. If so, I apologize.

In her testimony to Congress; she stated that she wanted insurance companies--she's paying for it; not you or I--to cover contraception. So whatever her co-pay is for Vicodin or Amoxicillin, it would be that for contraception. I'm not sure where you and some others get the notion that she wants other people to "fund their sex". Maybe you can enlighten me. If so, again, I apologize.

Women are a unary block who say you criticize one of us you criticize all of us? Women who don't sleep around are more sensitive to women who do sleep around than people who criticize that?

You seem to be the knuckle dragger here, or you're just a knuckle head. But you should try to meet some real women, maybe your horizon would broaden.

If you are a woman, which I would think likely given your username, that makes you all the more pathetic for your victimization choices.

Now that is hilarious.

Obama's superiority in the Women's vote is there for this reason sure but for numerous other offenses the GOP have committed on a number of issues that have historically been important to women. The Akin issue is just the tip of a very large ice berg. His wanting to overturn Roe, his hesitation to support the LLA which is an equal pay for women law. It just goes on and on.

And quite frankly, Ann Romney's performance isn't helpful

If you're a woman who values your reproductive rights, you're not going to vote for Romney. Other issues are important of course but it's pretty hard to look past someone who wants to take a very important right from you.

If you wish to characterize this as some sort of victimization, that is frankly pretty sad and unfair.

bitch-4.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Fluke is a 30-something woman who still attends college and whines about wanting free contraception. She can't begin to debate with the women, like Condi Rice, who spoke at the Republican convention. They all had success stories because they went after what they wanted, worked hard, got an education and made their own way. If they had done things the way Fluke is doing, they would still be begging for more government help instead of being the ones who helped the country.

The one percenter Sandra Fluke attended one of the top colleges in the nation. That college offers at least three health plans, and I have more than once proved that at least one of the insurance companies offers contraception coverage. The college also allows students to bring their own insurance if they wish. Anyone who visits the web site of that college can quickly learn this for themselves, just as I did.

But that was not good enough for Fluke. She wanted the one insurance policy that was offered by the faith-based school to be FORCED to provide contraception coverage.

This means that Fluke has an anti-religion agenda, not a women's rights agenda.

If you are one of the rubes still out there gargling her piss, you need to wake up to this fact.

Last edited:
If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

TAMPA, Fla. — Liberal contraception activist Sandra Fluke isn’t taking up Breitbart.com editor Dana Loesch’s challenge to a debate on women’s issues.

The conservative firebrand Loesch has been tweeting at Fluke and publicly challenging the liberal activist Thursday to a debate and discussion on the issues, but Fluke, who strolled through the Republican National Convention Thursday afternoon, has not responded. Loesch has even gone looking for Fluke, who appears to have disappeared after a series of media appearances at the convention center.

Fluke showed up at the RNC with Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, early Thursday afternoon and the two paraded around media outlets in the convention center pushing their message.

Loesch isn’t surprised that Fluke has not agreed to a debate.

“If Sandra Fluke is going to come here and talk about women’s issues, then why not talk to actual conservative women about women’s issues?” Loesch told The Daily Caller. “I mean, that’s the whole point. You can’t just come here and hold a press conference and not take any questions. You can’t just go on MSNBC and say whatever you want. Is she an advocate or propagandist? Which one is she? If she’s an advocate, she’s completely willing to have a discussion on the issues. Democrats don’t speak for women. They don’t speak for me. I would like to hear why she thinks she speaks for all women because she obviously does not.”

“She hasn’t shown any desire to listen to what conservative women have to say and why they’re happy with the Republican Party and why they are voting for Republicans,” Loesch continued. “She thinks that the Democrats have a patent on women’s issues? Here you have the Obama White House which has actual pay inequality and here you have the Obama White House which removed the sovereignty women have over their own body and then there’s this unelected board for Medicare that’s not regulated by HHS? Where is she on those issues if she’s such a women’s advocate.”

Because Fluke is “not willing to engage on the issues,” Loesch said that “signals to me that she’s not an advocate but she’s a propagandist.”

“I’m genuine,” Loesch said. “I want a genuine discussion. I don’t understand why Democrat women — when they claim to speak for all women — why they’re stopping this very important discussion.”

“Is she afraid to be challenged on the ideas?” Loesch added. “That’s what it signals to me is that she’s unwilling to actually engage in a conversation with real conservative women. Is it because she’s afraid and doesn’t have the strength of her own conviction? That says to me quite a lot. I’m willing to put it on the line, why isn’t she?”

Loesch said she thinks Fluke is nothing more than a creation made by President Barack Obama as part of an effort to push liberal politics. “I don’t know of any other ‘private citizen’ who is represented by the Knickerbocker PR firm in Washington, D.C., which happens to be run by Anita Dunn, Barack Obama’s former communications director,” Loesch said. “I don’t know any private citizen who just happens to have that affiliation. This was an entirely fabricated narrative from the Democrats and they needed a face to put on it and so Sandra Fluke was the face that they put on it. I want to know if she’s woman enough to come talk to me.”

Fluke has not responded to a request for comment from The Daily Caller about Loesch’s challenge either.

Read more: Sandra Fluke chickening out on women's issues debate? | The Daily Caller
Fluke and wasserman-shultz are two peabrains in the same pod. Neither one of them is very intelligent, great representatives for the dimwits though.

they jsut hate it when women want to be in charge of their own "clams".

keep your fucking dirty heads out of the clams of women who dont invite you into their "clam".

Well you see, dumber'n dirt, it is Fluk herself that has "invited" EVERYONE into her smelly "clam." She wants to live an irresponsible life style getting her "clam" POKED day and night, and she wants THE AMERICAN TAX PAYERS to PAY for HER CONTRACEPTIVES. Well, sorry, shit for brains, I don't care if it's sandy fuck or your greasy crotch, if you want to lay around day and night with your legs spread panting for every swinging dick to pound your pud, THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!

Now go dunk your head in a barrel of SHIT you IGNORANT FUCKING MORON.
Birth control should never be paid for by tax payers. It is a stupid thought by stupid people.

Forum List

Back