Sandra Fluke

they jsut hate it when women want to be in charge of their own "clams".

keep your fucking dirty heads out of the clams of women who dont invite you into their "clam".

Well you see, dumber'n dirt, it is Fluk herself that has "invited" EVERYONE into her smelly "clam." She wants to live an irresponsible life style getting her "clam" POKED day and night, and she wants THE AMERICAN TAX PAYERS to PAY for HER CONTRACEPTIVES. Well, sorry, shit for brains, I don't care if it's sandy fuck or your greasy crotch, if you want to lay around day and night with your legs spread panting for every swinging dick to pound your pud, THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!

Now go dunk your head in a barrel of SHIT you IGNORANT FUCKING MORON.

Oh joy, ignorance of the purpose of birth control for women abounds. It amazes me, in this day and age, and with the internet just sitting there waiting for you to inform yourself, that Americans can still be so obstinately and insanely ignorant of how birth control works. Or what purpose it serves. It's not fucking rocket science.

And then there are those who just cannot accept the idea that most are not against birth control or a woman's choice. Most of us just don't want to have to pay for that.

Well you see, dumber'n dirt, it is Fluk herself that has "invited" EVERYONE into her smelly "clam." She wants to live an irresponsible life style getting her "clam" POKED day and night, and she wants THE AMERICAN TAX PAYERS to PAY for HER CONTRACEPTIVES. Well, sorry, shit for brains, I don't care if it's sandy fuck or your greasy crotch, if you want to lay around day and night with your legs spread panting for every swinging dick to pound your pud, THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!

Oh joy, ignorance of the purpose of birth control for women abounds. It amazes me, in this day and age, and with the internet just sitting there waiting for you to inform yourself, that Americans can still be so obstinately and insanely ignorant of how birth control works. Or what purpose it serves. It's not fucking rocket science.

And then there are those who just cannot accept the idea that most are not against birth control or a woman's choice. Most of us just don't want to have to pay for that.

If I wanted to get fluked, I don't want my neighbor paying for my condoms.

Huh? People chose what they want, then they pay for it themselves? I don't get it, can you explain that again?

Oh golly gee, and here I was thinking that I was paying for my insurance coverage. I didn't realize that you were actually the one paying for it. Well okay then. I have a majorly herniated disc in my back, what do you think the best course of treatment will be? I assume you'd like to have a say, since you pay for my health insurance and an issue like this is an expensive one over time. Way more expensive than my birth control.

Oh golly gee, and here I was thinking that I was paying for my insurance coverage. I didn't realize that you were actually the one paying for it. Well okay then. I have a majorly herniated disc in my back, what do you think the best course of treatment will be? I assume you'd like to have a say, since you pay for my health insurance and an issue like this is an expensive one over time. Way more expensive than my birth control.

What Obama's plan was calling for was "free" birth control, covered 100% by the insurance plan in question. No copay. So basically its spreading the cost preferentially for one specific drug over the entire health insurance companies customers.

Whats so hard about a $5 copay once a month?

keep your fucking dirty heads out of the clams of women who dont invite you into their "clam".

Nope, it's sure isn't rocket science, but it sure the fuck has confused the fuck otta you. I don't give shit less whether or not some SLUT wants to take BC, but I do care if she thinks she wants EVERYONE ELSE to fucking PAY FOR IT.

What fucking part about that escapes your fucking PEA BRAIN?

Sheeeeeeeeezuz freakin' Christ you leftists are STUPID...

pc691shitforbrains.jpg

Nope, it's sure isn't rocket science, but it sure the fuck has confused the fuck otta you. I don't give shit less whether or not some SLUT wants to take BC, but I do care if she thinks she wants EVERYONE ELSE to fucking PAY FOR IT.

pc691shitforbrains.jpg

Perhaps it's the fact that taking birth control doesn't make a woman a slut. Good lord, who fucking raised you? They should be ashamed of themselves.

What Obama's plan was calling for was "free" birth control, covered 100% by the insurance plan in question. No copay. So basically its spreading the cost preferentially for one specific drug over the entire health insurance companies customers.

You think it costs $5/month? Man, I'd like to live in your world.

pc691shitforbrains.jpg

Perhaps it's the fact that taking birth control doesn't make a woman a slut. Good lord, who fucking raised you? They should be ashamed of themselves.

GOD DAMN MAN, ARE YOU FUCKING COMPLETELY BRAIN DEAD?

READ WHAT THE FUCK I WROTE AND **TRY** TO COMPREHEND IT.

MOTHER of GOD... :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Cost of Birth Control Pills - Consumer Information and Prices Paid - CostHelper.com

Fine even $15 a month. How is that not affordable.

pc691shitforbrains.jpg

you need to actually read what people post. He did not say taking birth control made her a slut... he said she was a slut who wanted to take birth control. Two different things.

pc691shitforbrains.jpg

Well now I'm just laughing at how ridiculous you sound, so thanks for that.

And for the record, I heard what you said. And I feel damn sorry for any unfortunate women in your life.

Why do different insurance policies by the same insurance companies cost different amounts?

Cost of Birth Control Pills - Consumer Information and Prices Paid - CostHelper.com

Fine even $15 a month. How is that not affordable.

Perhaps because birth control is not a "one size fits all" kind of drug? This is what I meant by ignorance. Birth control is a hormone cocktail that affects different women in different ways. There are a host of medical issues that it is used to treat, above and beyond just being a method of avoiding pregnancy. Not every type has a generic option. For example, my birth control with great insurance is $25/month. I take a generic form. My sister's birth control does not have a generic form and it costs her $75/month with great insurance.

You can't just claim that you found some $10 generic version and so all women should just shut up because they can get birth control for $10. It simply does not work that way. Each prescription has varying levels of hormones (estrogen, progestin, progesterone).

You can't just claim that you found some $10 generic version and so all women should just shut up because they can get birth control for $10. It simply does not work that way. Each prescription has varying levels of hormones (estrogen, progestin, progesterone).

At any of the three planned parenthood clinics within 5 miles of Georgetown, she could have gotten free birth control.

As for varying costs, can you explain how she is spending $3K a year on them? Of these "levels of hormones", which ones cost $250 a month?

Well now I'm just laughing at how ridiculous you sound, so thanks for that.

And for the record, I heard what you said. And I feel damn sorry for any unfortunate women in your life.

family is off limits here. be careful.

I have no desire to mess with that swampy clam. As long as it's downwind, we ain't got no beef.

:thup:

BTW: how many people really want that nasty snatch to the extent she needs insurance coverage for contraceptives? Seriously.

:puke:

Forum List

Back