Sandra Fluke Officially Working With Obama

Some lefties on the board looking to get some Sandy Fluke by sucking up to her.

Sure it's pathetic, but not unexpected

She is an activist and was already a commiecrat. Nothing new except sh is not the innocent"student" we were told she was

358t9fq.gif

AlanColmesJul2009.jpg
When you look like this you need all the help you can get and a easy young women who will work for the pill is just to good for them to pass up.

So the "War on Women" is alive and well. Good. And it plays so well for people like you. Good call starting a thread on it.

:clap2:

When are you going to stop the war on babies? the body count is getting high

I wasn't aware of a "war on babies". I am aware that our illegal wars in Iraq and Afgahnistan have murdered thousands of children. But that's just the cost of Cheney doing business...right?

So the "War on Women" is alive and well. Good. And it plays so well for people like you. Good call starting a thread on it.

:clap2:

I wasn't aware of a "war on babies". I am aware that our illegal wars in Iraq and Afgahnistan have murdered thousands of children. But that's just the cost of Cheney doing business...right?

You mean you just support the killing of innocent babies for no other reason but for your entertainment?

You mean you just support the killing of innocent babies for no other reason but for your entertainment?

I didn't want to start a slut bashing thread.

Obama found this woman, she delivered and now he's paying off.

Last edited:

This thinking and typing thing isn't going well for you...is it. If you could be more clear ..that would help.

Let me help... Is this about abortion?

I am not a woman. Therefore... I don't have the right to decide how a woman manages her health or her body including anything that may be growing inside it. I DO hope that any woman that feels the need to terminate a pregnancy does it at the earliest possible opportunity. Further... I do not subscribe to sky fairies or any related nonsense like "souls" so any attempt to sell THAT angle falls on deaf eyes.

Yup! I am "Godless" and happy I was intelligent enough at a very young age to make that choice.

Your fantasies(if you are a christian fundamentalist or something similar in belief) have no bearing on my life other than being very annoying and I prefer that you keep your nonsense out of the influence of any governing body that may have influence on my life.

Keep it in your church Bub. The best you can do is make sure that your church going zombie women adhere to your dogma... all other women...not so much... It's none of your business.

This thinking and typing thing isn't going well for you...is it. If you could be more clear ..that would help.

I am not a woman. Therefore... I don't have the right to decide how a woman manages her health or her body including anything that may be growing inside it. I DO hope that any woman that feels the need to terminate a pregnancy does it at the earliest possible opportunity. Further... I do not subscribe to sky fairies or any related nonsense like "souls" so any attempt to sell THAT angle falls on deaf eyes.

Yup! I am "Godless" and happy I was intelligent enough at a very young age to make that choice.

Your fantasies(if you are a christian fundamentalist or something similar in belief) have no bearing on my life other than being very annoying and I prefer that you keep your nonsense out of the influence of any governing body that may have influence on my life.

Keep it in your church Bub. The best you can do is make sure that your church going zombie women adhere to your dogma... all other women...not so much... It's none of your business.

No instead you use a lie to try and make a point and I showed it for what it was....The raving of a bitch.

No instead you use a lie to try and make a point and I showed it for what it was....The raving of a bitch.

No... What you have shown is difficulty in expressing yourself. Not very entertaining. Bye.

Forum List

Back