Sandra Fluke is a slut....a democratic slut that will say anything for attention.

And she should apologize for her comments. but that's a choice that has to be freely made.

Calling someone you don't know a "slut" says much more about the broadcaster than the subject. Its classless and disgusting.

Is that your justification for ignoring the fact that she is blatantly lying and falsely calling a man she's never met a coward?

Do you have a link to Sandra Fluke calling Romney a coward?

It's hilarious to watch right wingers scream the word slut at women whose personal choice to have sex considering how much heat they are taking these days for their archaic opinions regarding RAPE. I'm not sure these fools could hate women (who apparently don't know their role) any more than is apparent.

sad that they wonder why they lose with the female demographic.

So if you don't support cradle to grave in birth control=you hate women. Wow, wtf.

Looking at Greece this isn't sustainable. This is simply not economical. This is a large part of the reason. I don't hate women, but I do expect a little bit of decency. O'shit can't expect that these days. :eusa_shhh:

And she should apologize for her comments. but that's a choice that has to be freely made.

Calling someone you don't know a "slut" says much more about the broadcaster than the subject. Its classless and disgusting.

Is that your justification for ignoring the fact that she is blatantly lying and falsely calling a man she's never met a coward?

Candy is partially right. I tried to use the term incognito so to speak by my title. But the title was only ment to grab attention. It seems a lot of times without an incendiary title threads get ignored.

So there you have it. That's as close as I get to apologizing for categorizing that bitch as a slut.

Well Grampa, once again, the GOP are doing their best to create a very large voter turnout among women for President Obama.

And how is that? By Romney and Ryan telling Akin to get out of the race... You loons are getting desperate aren't you? :lol:

Do you have a link to Sandra Fluke calling Romney a coward?

It was a clip played on the factor at 10pm

I'm sure you can hulu it in a day or two. Or just call me a liar I really don't care

romney-rape-thoughts_n.jpg

Romney is a lying coward.

I just heard her say Romney is a coward that's afraid to confront the extreme words of his own party.

Excuse me Mrs Payformyrubberssoicanfuckalot Fluke but Romney soundly told Akin to get out.

I really have no respect for puppets

Wow! Sexist much!????? Sandra Fluke NEVER said she needed contraceptives so she could have unlimited sex. She said women need them for many medical reasons. Yikes!

Bullshit

Listen and learn

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwWNh_4QAAk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Sandra Fluke's Controversial Birth Control Testimony - YouTube[/ame]

Rubbers can cost nearly 3000 and that's nearly all our salary

You didn't learn much from the video testimony of Ms. Fluke. Oral Contraceptives do more than prevent pregnancy. They serve to cure hormonal imbalances as well.

Secondly, she wasn't asking for free anything; only that drugs be included on her insurance so she could buy them at the group rate; the same way one would purchase vicodin, amox, or doxycycline.

As for the pricing, the prices for oral contraceptives--not "rubbers"-- can cost quite a bit.

Here is Yasmin...one of the cheaper ones.

Compare Yasmin prices at eDrugSearch

Ortho Cept--a different blend of hormones and other agents is much more expensive:

Compare Ortho Cept prices at eDrugSearch

It's also worth pointing out that these are mail-order pharmacy prices; not your local Walgreens.

It's really funny... I have Franco on ignore (the only one on USMB) I was thinking of the word "dupes", I clicked "view post" and I'll be damned... There it was. :lol:

It's hilarious to watch right wingers scream the word slut at women whose personal choice to have sex considering how much heat they are taking these days for their archaic opinions regarding RAPE. I'm not sure these fools could hate women (who apparently don't know their role) any more than is apparent.

So if you don't support cradle to grave in birth control=you hate women. Wow, wtf.

Looking at Greece this isn't sustainable. This is simply not economical. This is a large part of the reason. I don't hate women, but I do expect a little bit of decency. O'shit can't expect that these days. :eusa_shhh:

It's pretty obvious that the rancor and vitriol of your nomenclature conveys how much you hate women. wow, wtf Indeed.

Your opinion of decency always seems to fall on the requirement of a woman's choice, eh? funny how that works. Maybe you'd be better off to invent a time machine and go back to the neanderthal days of yesteryear where it was easier to force a woman to behave than abide by her equality, eh He-Man?

Candy is partially right. I tried to use the term incognito so to speak by my title. But the title was only ment to grab attention. It seems a lot of times without an incendiary title threads get ignored.

So there you have it. That's as close as I get to apologizing for categorizing that bitch as a slut.

So either you make an ass of yourself to get attention or you don't really mean what you say. You're probably the type of supporter Akin is counting on to stick with him.

I'm not sure what the circumstances of it were; I am certain that the word "slut" is being used totally void of appropriate knowledge to level such a charge. Why did she call the Governor a "coward"?

romney-rape-thoughts_n.jpg

Romney is a lying coward.

Re...he..he..eally? Akin said them out loud? Why does Maxine come to mind? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BtuSioq-pU&feature=player_detailpage]Whoops! Maxine Waters' Tongue Slip (unedited) - YouTube[/ame]

It's pretty obvious that the rancor and vitriol of your nomenclature conveys how much you hate women. wow, wtf Indeed.

Your opinion of decency always seems to fall on the requirement of a woman's choice, eh? funny how that works. Maybe you'd be better off to invent a time machine and go back to the neanderthal days of yesteryear where it was easier to force a woman to behave than abide by her equality, eh He-Man?

Please go to cuba. Thank you. You're clueless of economics.

Forum List

Back