Sandra Fluke is a slut....a democratic slut that will say anything for attention.

I just heard her say Romney is a coward that's afraid to confront the extreme words of his own party.

Excuse me Mrs Payformyrubberssoicanfuckalot Fluke but Romney soundly told Akin to get out.

I really have no respect for puppets

Yet you're an asshole who will post hateful comments on anyone who holds and opinion which differs from 'your own' (of course it's not really your own opinion, you're simply a parrot and an insufferable troll).

When she hugs Obama immediately following her speech I find it hard to believe she is speaking her mind but rather a script provided to her.

Fuck off and enjoy the neg douche bag

It's about damn time, I tire looking at all those green lights, it makes me wonder what I'm doing wrong when morons like you stop negging me. BTW, if you don't like being labeled an asshole, stop being one.

I certainly hope he does get "Worse". Tolerating stupid statements is a silly thing to do.

He's never met this woman. He's likely never met anyone who has ever met this woman. Calling a woman a "slut" is a classless disgusting act. He should apologize.

And she should apologize for her comments. but that's a choice that has to be freely made.

What do you think Fluke should "apologize" for?

I just heard her say Romney is a coward that's afraid to confront the extreme words of his own party.

Excuse me Mrs Payformyrubberssoicanfuckalot Fluke but Romney soundly told Akin to get out.

I really have no respect for puppets

Wow! Sexist much!????? Sandra Fluke NEVER said she needed contraceptives so she could have unlimited sex. She said women need them for many medical reasons. Yikes!

Bullshit

Listen and learn

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwWNh_4QAAk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Sandra Fluke's Controversial Birth Control Testimony - YouTube[/ame]

Rubbers can cost nearly 3000 and that's nearly all our salary

I certainly hope he does get "Worse". Tolerating stupid statements is a silly thing to do.

He's never met this woman. He's likely never met anyone who has ever met this woman. Calling a woman a "slut" is a classless disgusting act. He should apologize.

And she should apologize for her comments. but that's a choice that has to be freely made.

Calling someone you don't know a "slut" says much more about the broadcaster than the subject. Its classless and disgusting.

You didnt bother reading the original post?

I did. But there was no link, nor did a google search come up with anything.

The closest I've found is this op-ed she wrote: Akin, Romney, and Ryan — Blog — Barack Obama

I don't see anything in there that she should "apologize" for. It's her opinion, she's entitled to it.

Sandra_Fluke2.jpg

Sandra Fluke is a great American patriot. America needs more like her.

Calling someone you don't know a "slut" says much more about the broadcaster than the subject. Its classless and disgusting.

What do you call someone that spreads their legs this much? :eusa_boohoo: While expecting the tax payers to pay for it.

Is that your justification for ignoring the fact that she is blatantly lying and falsely calling a man she's never met a coward?

You didnt bother reading the original post?

I did. But there was no link, nor did a google search come up with anything.

The closest I've found is this op-ed she wrote: Akin, Romney, and Ryan — Blog — Barack Obama

I don't see anything in there that she should "apologize" for. It's her opinion, she's entitled to it.

So it's okay to lie if it's "your opinion"?

It's hilarious to watch right wingers scream the word slut at women whose personal choice to have sex considering how much heat they are taking these days for their archaic opinions regarding RAPE. I'm not sure these fools could hate women (who apparently don't know their role) any more than is apparent.

sad that they wonder why they lose with the female demographic.

Forum List

Back