Sandra Fluke is a slut....a democratic slut that will say anything for attention.

I just heard her say Romney is a coward that's afraid to confront the extreme words of his own party.

Excuse me Mrs Payformyrubberssoicanfuckalot Fluke but Romney soundly told Akin to get out.

I really have no respect for puppets

Yet you're an asshole who will post hateful comments on anyone who holds and opinion which differs from 'your own' (of course it's not really your own opinion, you're simply a parrot and an insufferable troll).

There goes that 'hateful' accusation again... It only comes out when liberals are at a loss to argue facts.

Well Grampa, once again, the GOP are doing their best to create a very large voter turnout among women for President Obama.

You're starting to see Grumps true colors. Not pretty. Going to get worse the closer we get to the Election I'm afraid.

I certainly hope he does get "Worse". Tolerating stupid statements is a silly thing to do.

I just heard her say Romney is a coward that's afraid to confront the extreme words of his own party.

Excuse me Mrs Payformyrubberssoicanfuckalot Fluke but Romney soundly told Akin to get out.

Yet you're an asshole who will post hateful comments on anyone who holds and opinion which differs from 'your own' (of course it's not really your own opinion, you're simply a parrot and an insufferable troll).

Now if that isnt the pot calling the kettle black, I dont know what is.

There goes that 'hateful' accusation again... It only comes out when liberals are at a loss to argue facts.

Which is precisely why they are in every single argument.

The extent that someone can upset you simply by voicing their opinion boggles my mind.

She isn't voicing her opinion and that's the problem. She is trying to influence the electorate spouting off DNC bullshit.
Isn't anyone who "voices their opinion" trying to "influence the electorate"?

So tell me. How do you fight fire?

Ignore it? No
Challenge it? Yes
Do you really consider calling her names on a message board is "challenging" what she said?

I don't have her platform. If I did I would call her on it. But I can't so I vent here. Tell me why you're here again?

Well Grampa, once again, the GOP are doing their best to create a very large voter turnout among women for President Obama.

You're starting to see Grumps true colors. Not pretty. Going to get worse the closer we get to the Election I'm afraid.

I certainly hope he does get "Worse". Tolerating stupid statements is a silly thing to do.

He's never met this woman. He's likely never met anyone who has ever met this woman. Calling a woman a "slut" is a classless disgusting act. He should apologize.

She isn't voicing her opinion and that's the problem. She is trying to influence the electorate spouting off DNC bullshit.
Isn't anyone who "voices their opinion" trying to "influence the electorate"?

So tell me. How do you fight fire?

Ignore it? No
Challenge it? Yes
Do you really consider calling her names on a message board is "challenging" what she said?

I don't have her platform. If I did I would call her on it. But I can't so I vent here. Tell me why you're here again?

Certainly not to throw tantrums and call people names.

Holy shit. Sounds like Grampa has come completely unhinged. He'll probably need a defibrillator nearby on Election Day. Also, maybe a few oxygen tanks and nitroglycerin pills.

Holy shit. Sounds like Grampa has come completely unhinged. He'll probably need a defibrillator nearby on Election Day. Also, maybe a few oxygen tanks and nitroglycerin pills.

While you'll be looking for a cliff to jump off of.

He's never met this woman. He's likely never met anyone who has ever met this woman. Calling a woman a "slut" is a classless disgusting act. He should apologize.

Read the title again but this time keep it in context.

Also I've watched many people on here use worse names against each other so bite me. :)

We already see your lack of brains.

Gramps is from MO. He's pissed at Akin and who can blame him.
So naturally he calls a woman he's never met a "slut"...because he's upset at a totally different person.

SF is just a schill whose out stumping for more government goodies.
It's the left that has gone off the deep end with the attacks. They see the tsunami coming.
Fluke off.

Fine, call her a "schill" or any number of things. "Slut" is an incredibly ignorant thing to say about someone you've never met.

Wow! Sexist much!????? Sandra Fluke NEVER said she needed contraceptives so she could have unlimited sex. She said women need them for many medical reasons. Yikes!

We already see your lack of brains.

Gramps is from MO. He's pissed at Akin and who can blame him.
So naturally he calls a woman he's never met a "slut"...because he's upset at a totally different person.

SF is just a schill whose out stumping for more government goodies.
It's the left that has gone off the deep end with the attacks. They see the tsunami coming.
Fluke off.

Fine, call her a "schill" or any number of things. "Slut" is an incredibly ignorant thing to say about someone you've never met.

Lack of argument = semantics

Wow! Sexist much!????? Sandra Fluke NEVER said she needed contraceptives so she could have unlimited sex. She said women need them for many medical reasons. Yikes!

What medical reasons? Why should the government have cradle to grave?

And she should apologize for her comments. but that's a choice that has to be freely made.

Forum List

Back