Sanders lead Trump by 21% in new CNN poll

Wait a minute. We are talking about cold, hard data and all you can do is to insult and get personal?

Is that the best you have to offer?

Can you refute the data?

Really? Are you really this stupid or are you just being an ass? Read that fucking conversation for fuck's sake.

I am well aware of the conversation, also aware that you have added nothing of real value to it. All you have done is to troll.

So, make your point.

No, you aren't at all aware of it. If you were you wouldn't have made such comically stupid posts in response. I didn't add value because it's an idiotic post and i proved that in my initial response. The one that you quite obviously aren't bright enough to understand. Which makes it more apropos.

Ok, you get one final chance to learn to be civil and talk with me like an adult and if it doesn't work out, then you go on iggy.

What exactly about the CNN poll do you care to refute?

Not a bit of it. I never claimed to refute it. If you had an education level higher than what, 9th grade maybe, you'd have known that from the start.

One more chance? Lol, you inderstand that I don't give a crap right. I'm just laughing at your ignorance.

Hers a clue though: change the k to a c in your name, drop the rest after that. See if you have the functioning brain cells to take it from there.
"Statistik" is the German word for "statistics". Do you always get so personal?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Really? Are you really this stupid or are you just being an ass? Read that fucking conversation for fuck's sake.

I am well aware of the conversation, also aware that you have added nothing of real value to it. All you have done is to troll.

So, make your point.

No, you aren't at all aware of it. If you were you wouldn't have made such comically stupid posts in response. I didn't add value because it's an idiotic post and i proved that in my initial response. The one that you quite obviously aren't bright enough to understand. Which makes it more apropos.

Ok, you get one final chance to learn to be civil and talk with me like an adult and if it doesn't work out, then you go on iggy.

Not a bit of it. I never claimed to refute it. If you had an education level higher than what, 9th grade maybe, you'd have known that from the start.

One more chance? Lol, you inderstand that I don't give a crap right. I'm just laughing at your ignorance.

Hers a clue though: change the k to a c in your name, drop the rest after that. See if you have the functioning brain cells to take it from there.

And "hengst" is the German word for homosexual.

(Sorry. I couldn't resist.)

:tongue:

So, make your point.

PredFan is always a troll, tossing personal insults at people is the only reason he's on this board. I have yet to see a constructive post by him ever.

True, that's because Im learned a long while back that arguing with progressives was a total waste of time. Now I simply point and laugh at you. There is a thread here that I started that laid out my reasons. It was called "Why I hate Progressives." It's a whole lot easier to point out your stupidity and I don't care if you agree or not. I especially don't care if a progressive moron calls me a troll, or whatever.

Really? I find it mildly entertaining debating those of lesser intelligence with simple little factoids and one line counter points. What I'd find boring is going around calling everyone a dummy and stupid over and over on an anonymous forum, what's the point? Eventually you just become background noise no one really listens to.

That isn't true, at least in my case. Most of my fellow conservatives love it and many of the left wing nutters can't help themselves, they just HAVE to respond. Every once in a while I get bored and decide to get into a debate. It inevitable results in lefties displaying their normal tactics that don't involve thinking, like the race card, deflections, derailing, etc. That's the boring part.

I don't know why anyone would love so much negativity and being so uncivil. It kinda shows someone with insecurities IMO. Most intellectuals don't lower themselves to putting down others in such petty manors. Ideally if you come across someone who has different opinions then you the right thing to do would be to try to inform them why and how your opinions conflict with theirs.

So, make your point.

And "hengst" is the German word for homosexual.

(Sorry. I couldn't resist.)

No. "Hengst" means "stud" and is used overwhelmingly in a hetero context.

I assume you were joking. Or just ignorant.

So, make your point.

It was a hint. I guess you missed it. I'm not really surprised.

So, make your point.

Oh, I got the hint. I was giving you a chance to be civil.

So, make your point.

PredFan is always a troll, tossing personal insults at people is the only reason he's on this board. I have yet to see a constructive post by him ever.

True, that's because Im learned a long while back that arguing with progressives was a total waste of time. Now I simply point and laugh at you. There is a thread here that I started that laid out my reasons. It was called "Why I hate Progressives." It's a whole lot easier to point out your stupidity and I don't care if you agree or not. I especially don't care if a progressive moron calls me a troll, or whatever.

Really? I find it mildly entertaining debating those of lesser intelligence with simple little factoids and one line counter points. What I'd find boring is going around calling everyone a dummy and stupid over and over on an anonymous forum, what's the point? Eventually you just become background noise no one really listens to.

That isn't true, at least in my case. Most of my fellow conservatives love it and many of the left wing nutters can't help themselves, they just HAVE to respond. Every once in a while I get bored and decide to get into a debate. It inevitable results in lefties displaying their normal tactics that don't involve thinking, like the race card, deflections, derailing, etc. That's the boring part.

I don't know why anyone would love so much negativity and being so uncivil. It kinda shows someone with insecurities IMO. Most intellectuals don't lower themselves to putting down others in such petty manors. Ideally if you come across someone who has different opinions then you the right thing to do would be to try to inform them why and how your opinions conflict with theirs.

I used to do that. Learned that it was a waste of time. Making fun of people is very cathartic.

Oh, I got the hint. I was giving you a chance to be civil.

Ha ha, yeah I serously doubt that.

The American people want infrastructure, science, r&d, education and to be well paid for their work. 30% loserterian population isn't going to be able to get one of their nuts elected to take that away.

Go Sanders!

BULLSHIT.

At least 50% of the electorate want

1- free lunches
2- something for nothing
3- to have "free" health insurance
4- to be fed
5- to be clothed
6-to be educated for free
7- to have their thirst quenched
8- in a nutshell, a politician who is NOT a threat to the gargantuan welfare/warfare police state.

Forum List

Back