Sam Kinnison World Hunger.

1.5 million people were growing food in Syria, so clearly it wasn't a desert. Then they had to stop. Because it became a desert.

In other words, the climate changed, asshole.

(That "asshole" part is how Kinison ended his joke, so it was appropriate.)

1.5 million people were growing food in Syria, so clearly it wasn't a desert. Then they had to stop. Because it became a desert.

Because it became a desert.

Really?

When did that happen?

Because it became a desert.

Really?

When did that happen?
the whole western United states is classified as a high plateau desert. Yet, we've figured it out.

When did that happen?

Climate Change Helped Spark Syrian War, Study Says

---
But their report, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, compiled statistics showing that water shortages in the Fertile Crescent in Syria, Iraq, and Turkey killed livestock, drove up food prices, sickened children, and forced 1.5 million rural residents to the outskirts of Syria's jam-packed cities—just as that country was exploding with immigrants from the Iraq war. (Related: "Half of Syrians Displaced: 5 Takeaways From New UN Report.")

After examining meteorological data, the researchers determined that natural variability alone was unlikely to account for the trends in wind, rain, and heat that led to the massive drought. All these factors, combined with high unemployment and bad government, helped tip Syria into violence.
---

If only the dems were this smart. Climate change at the desert, ya, that's why ya can't grow food in a desert. Climate change LOL

I liked how he would juxtapose two topics you would never think of together.

Kinison: "You know, fuckin' a girl in the ass,
is a lot like the beginning of the Bible!"

In the Garden of Eden, God tells Adam, "You can have every fruit in here..... 'cept this one!"

When you're in bed with a girl, she tells you, "You can have this, and this, but you can't touch that!"

When did that happen?

---
But their report, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, compiled statistics showing that water shortages in the Fertile Crescent in Syria, Iraq, and Turkey killed livestock, drove up food prices, sickened children, and forced 1.5 million rural residents to the outskirts of Syria's jam-packed cities—just as that country was exploding with immigrants from the Iraq war. (Related: "Half of Syrians Displaced: 5 Takeaways From New UN Report.")

After examining meteorological data, the researchers determined that natural variability alone was unlikely to account for the trends in wind, rain, and heat that led to the massive drought. All these factors, combined with high unemployment and bad government, helped tip Syria into violence.
---
Headline: Muslims puzzled why they're the only ones driven bat #### crazy by the false notion of climate change.

When did that happen?

---

---

you forgot to answer the question.

When did it become a desert?

Sam Kinison is classic and his untimely death was a great loss. His materiel is still funny to this day.

Sam Kinison is classic and his untimely death was a great loss. His materiel is still funny to this day.

I consider very few celebrities worth more than a pile of soft dogshit on the lawn, but Sam was a true gift.

I liked his idea of the perfect date.

"Take them out. Take them home. Cum on their back. Take $40 out of their purse. Crawl out a window and never call them again. Let them wake up sticky, broke and confused."

"What's on my back? Where's my money? Why is the window open?
Boo-hoo-hoo. You son-of-a bitch!"

God Bless Sam Kinison, and I thank God for allowing Sam to entertain us even though it was cut tragically short.

Have you ever been on Highway 89? It's like a roller coaster. It has peaks and valleys every quarter mile. If you're going fast enough, you wouldn't see a car until it was right in front of you. That's what happened to Sam.

The coroner said there were no drugs or alcohol in his system. He was completely sober.

His brother said Sam got out of the car after the crash, then collapsed in his arms. He said Sam kept saying, "I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die." Then it was like he was talking to someone else; his last words were, "What? Okay. Okay."

You're right. Climate changes.

Here in South Carolina....in Columbia old fossilized sea shells and shark teeth are sometimes found deep in the soil. But....Columbia isn't on the coast. It's 130 miles inland. The sea level...used to be 130 miles farther inland thousands of years ago.

See? It does change.

Forum List

Back