Home grown food causes climate change

Credibility isn't an issue to them.

These people are the elite of the elite. They are tapped into Microsoft, apple, black rock, central and world banks, the world health organization, the United Nations, all major countries, politicians in all western countries and more, and they infect the world with their ESG scoring systems.

They don't care what their credibility is with 92% of the worlds population because they are so far above them they are seen as no more than a commodity. they have the money, power and influence to ignore most people on the planet.
They better not come around my little town, they will find out real quick how they bleed red like the rest of US.

What a wonderful feeling it is when you have so much that you can share with your neighbors and members of your church, when their alternative is the flavorless crap they sell in grocery stores that's almost completely devoid of actual nutrition!

One year, I had the 5-7 year olds and their teachers from the local daycare come and harvest vegetables from my garden, to be cooked into their meals. They had such wonderful questions and they taught me so much too, and it was such a great experience for all of us!

It's a blessing, feeding your community!

I think that the vegetables that we have nowadays, have been designed to have a long shelf life and has done something to their flavor.

I think that the vegetables that we have nowadays, have been designed to have a long shelf life and has done something to their flavor.
Yeah, many of the food today has been genetically modified at one point or another. Corn back in the late 1880s would grow from the ground up, producing less ears because down at the bottom of the stalk, not enough light would get to those ears, and the upper ears were getting less nutrients. So the scientists developed the stalks to grow ears higher up thus producing much more corn. So much more that the brown turd Obammy burned tons of it because he didnt want it to feed starving people.

So-called “experts” at the World Economic Forum (WEF) are warning governments that members of the general public are causing “climate change” by growing their own food at home.
According to a recent WEF study, researchers apparently discovered that home-grown food is “destroying the planet.”
As a result, the WEF and other globalist climate zealots are now demanding that governments intervene and ban individuals from growing their own food in order to “save the planet” from “global warming.”
The research indicated that resorting to garden-to-table produce causes a far greater carbon footprint than conventional agricultural practices, such as rural farms.
Susan Pell, the director of the U.S. Botanic Garden in Washington, D.C., downplayed the narrative and said that individuals should still be able to grow potted plants.

Comment:
The Crazy Climate Change Cultists are the world's worst obsessive control freaks.
The list of ridiculous things that they want to ban keeps getting longer.
How is this fanatical fad going to end?
Will they starve billions of people to "save the planet"?
These WEF people are super creepy; they are like super villains.
I wonder if this would include growing home grown bugs for food?

1707791052987.png

Forum List

Back