Why some conservatives say Trump talk is fascist

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
It's about time the Right called it what it is, Fascism.

Why some conservatives say Donald Trump's talk is fascist - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN)Conservative warnings about Donald Trump have grown increasingly somber. At first he was just an entertainer; then he became a worrisome distraction, and soon, there was fear that he would permanently scar the reputation of the Republican Party.

But it was after Trump started calling for stronger surveillance of Muslim-Americans in the aftermath of theParis terrorist attacks that a handful of conservatives ventured to call Trump's rhetoric something much more dangerous: fascism.

If trump's a fascist then I'm a marine biologist.
"Trump is a fascist. And that's not a term I use loosely or often. But he's earned it," tweeted Max Boot, a conservative fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations who is advisingMarco Rubio.
Several other individuals from the Right have expressed that, as well. We're not talking Democrats here.

If trump's a fascist then I'm a marine biologist.
"Trump is a fascist. And that's not a term I use loosely or often. But he's earned it," tweeted Max Boot, a conservative fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations who is advisingMarco Rubio.
Several other individuals from the Right have expressed that, as well. We're not talking Democrats here.
They'd be every bit as fascist if they could fund their own campaigns. Trump just isn't beholden to the capito-fascists so he can do as he pleases.

Forum List

Back