...said he is worth $10,000,000,000 (with a 'B')...but can't.....

Something seems to be amiss.

Don Trump not that long ago said he was worth $10 billion.
Now, today he says he can't raise either the $464 million in cash, or $10% of that for a bond......while he appeals the fraud judgement against him.

Now, why?
Did he squander about $9 billion since he claimed he had 10 billion?
If he did, how?
Was he fibbing about the $10 billion?
And if he was....why?

Or, is he fibbing now about being unable raise the significantly less than a billion the court says he owes.

Seems there are some unanswered questions here.

Will the DA begin seizure actions?
If so, which properties are most easily seized and most likely to be surety for the $464,000,000 the court says he owes.

And, how does his failure to raise the required court-ordered monies in this case impact the awards in the E. Jean Carroll cases?
Don't worry - his nutty crowd will pay for him, and aside from that, his supporters in N-Korea, Saudi-Arabia, Russia, China, etc. will put up a "trust"-fund for him.

It's called the USA downfall assurance-fund - also known as Mitigate Americas Global Aspirations

Thinkers can tell once again how little lib loons know about finances
They think peoples wealth is in a bag where they can just pop tons of cash out of it. Childlike.
People with way more money than Trump would all have issues with quickly providing hundreds of millions.
Only daft MAGA followers believe in factually existing money

Elitists, like the humans scumbag and pathological fraudster - know that there are only revolving bank loans on a computer.

"...why wait 3 years to charge him where it puts his case right in the middle of election season?"

"Wait 3yrs" for his 2024 nomination to be the GOP standard-bearer?
You are positive that was the design?

Ummm, lemme understand, the DA and the courts knew in early January 2021, in the wake of the January 6th tragedy that Don Trump was gonna run for POTUS again?

No kidding?

OK. But, count me skeptical.

"Wait 3yrs" for his 2024 nomination to be the GOP standard-bearer?
You are positive that was the design?

Ummm, lemme understand, the DA and the courts knew in early January 2021, in the wake of the January 6th tragedy that Don Trump was gonna run for POTUS again?

No kidding?

OK. But, count me skeptical.
And when Trump stole top secret materials, he held onto them for 16 months, before only giving some of them back.

I guess I agree that they should have raided his house a year earlier.

Don't worry - his nutty crowd will pay for him, and aside from that, his supporters in N-Korea, Saudi-Arabia, Russia, China, etc. will put up a "trust"-fund for him.

It's called the USA downfall assurance-fund - also known as Mitigate Americas Global Aspirations
It doesn't look that way anymore. 30 surety insurance companies want nothing to do with him. Even Musk didn't pony up rescue money. He's hijacked RNC coffers and they are drying up.
I wonder how his silly shoe sales are doing. Better than his steaks, maybe?

"He's hijacked RNC coffers ..."

I, for one, fully support his DIL controlling funds at the RNC so as to help her FIL with his living expenses and legal costs.
I think it is a good idea. He has worked hard for all those funds. So give him all that he asks for from the RNC. Now and during the next 7 months.
In fact, I'd advocate he get all the RNC's contributions until his legal woes are over.

MAGA!

It doesn't look that way anymore. 30 surety insurance companies want nothing to do with him. Even Musk didn't pony up rescue money. He's hijacked RNC coffers and they are drying up.
I wonder how his silly shoe sales are doing. Better than his steaks, maybe?
Let me please state this first: IMO - Trump has a good chance of winning in 2024 (I know it's a terrible scenario)

Finance institutions and intelligent private persons (e.g. Musk) are fully aware that the pathological fraudster will never pay back - especially not when elected as El Supremo of the USA. - he will extort and screw them all.

Therefore aside aside from his dumb crowd - only outside governments that see the USA (aka it's global hegemonic policy) as a threat, see it in their utmost interest to assure a MAGA win - thus backing Trump financially.

Let me please state this first: IMO - Trump has a good chance of winning in 2024 (I know it's a terrible scenario)

Finance institutions and intelligent private persons (e.g. Musk) are fully aware that the pathological fraudster will never pay back - especially not when elected as El Supremo of the USA. - he will extort and screw them all.

Therefore aside aside from his dumb crowd - only outside governments that see the USA (aka it's global hegemonic policy) as a threat, see it in their utmost interest to assure a MAGA win - thus backing Trump financially.
I disagree. Fewer people will show up for him this time. He's lost a lot of voters and gained none. Dems, OTOH will be mobilized to put him and his anti-women, racist, xenophobic agenda in a grave for good. Even his anti-immigration nonsense and whining about the economy will be blamed for his idiotic driving of the republican House leadership into working against the best interests of the American people.
Claiming Biden is too old and feeble has also put his air-headedness, narcissism, and incompetence in bright neon, while Biden is demonstrating just the opposite.
He's toast and he knows it.
His former supporters whom I know are tired of his schtick, and being isolated from family and friends for attempting to defend his idiocy and constant threats of violence. It may have worked for a mob boss, but few people cheer for the bully. His support is built on hate and that's not who we are.

Last edited:

Now, today he says he can't raise either the $464 million in cash, or $10% of that for a bond......while he appeals the fraud judgement against him.

Now, why?
If he did, how?
And if he was....why?

Or, is he fibbing now about being unable raise the significantly less than a billion the court says he owes.

If so, which properties are most easily seized and most likely to be surety for the $464,000,000 the court says he owes.

And, how does his failure to raise the required court-ordered monies in this case impact the awards in the E. Jean Carroll cases?
tRump lies like normal people breath,

I disagree. Fewer people will show up for him this time. He's lost a lot of voters and gained none. Dems, OTOH will be mobilized to put him and his anti-women, racist, xenophobic agenda in a grave for good. Even his anti-immigration and whining about the economy will be blamed on his idiotic driving the republican House leadership into working against the best interests of the people.
Claiming Biden is too old and feeble has also put his air-headedness, narcissism, and incompetence in neon, while Biden is demonstrating just the opposite.
He's toast and he knows it.
His former supporters whom I know are tired of his schtick, and being isolated from family and friends for attempting to defend his idiocy and constant threats of violence. It may have worked for a mob boss, but few people cheer for the bully. His support is built on hate and that's not who we are.

He is literally the most beloved person in the United States.

Partial list of companies declining to secure a bond for tRump.

Applied Underwriters (SiriusPoint), Allianz, Amynta, Arch, Argo, Ascot, AXA XL, Berkley, Berkshire Hathaway, CAP Specialty, Chubb, Cincinnati, CNA Surety, DUAL/Axis, Everest Re, Frankenmuth, Hartford, Hudson, IAT (Harco), Intact, Liberty, Munich Re, Philadelphia Indemnity, MainStreet (NGM), Markel, Nationwide, RLI, Skyward (Great Midwest), Sompo, Swiss Re, Tokyo Marine HCC, Travelers, and Zurich.

1710814927761.png

Now, why?
If he did, how?
And if he was....why?

Because lots of what he has got is in assets rather than cash....

FPOTUS#45 under oath at a deposition he had $400 million in cash and growing.

That means he only needed a bond for $100 million.

Or he lied under oath.

WW
It's total bull shite how the leftist are constantly attempting to figure out the wealth of Donald Trump now, and they are doing this based upon a slew of nefarious reasoning in which they are steadily using in hopes to stop him no matter what it takes.

No one is fooled by the bull shite anymore. Why ? Because it's so transparent as to what the left is allegedly doing in all of this, otherwise even if it means to get him through possibly extortionist methods, tactics, and various ways, then they will go there is what most people do believe that they are doing against Trump without a doubt now...

They (the leftist), are casting their net and using such tactics or methods in hopes to entrap him or to fool his supporters into thinking that there is no chance for him, but its all an illusion being put on by the left, and its all for political reasons in hopes to stop his campaign..

They do this in support of those who want Trump targeted in these ways, otherwise this is what most people think is going on...

It's all due to the political and social life-style choices that the left has made in their lives over the year's now, and therefore they figure that Trump is a threat to their lifestyle choices, and it is that they want those choices protected at any cost, so Trump has been the political target of these people for almost 8 year's looking back now. Funny thing is though, Trump didn't target them during his first 4 year's, yet they keep up the bull shite narratives regardless of the facts that say otherwise to their charges..

To summarize;

The leftist are allegedly doing all sorts of things in order to undermine said target for nefarious political reasoning in hopes to stop his rise back to power.

Wow!... you need to stop watching MSNBC..... no one is taking Trump's property... that would take years in litigation... he has plenty of time to sell his property... he can also give it to his relatives... game over at that point...

He is delaying.... and why tie up a gold mine property?...
Nope. The court has an overseer in charge of trump inc especially to prevent what you described.
The appeal is to reduce the amount he owes the state for his "criminal" activity. Civil liability has already been determined. That is not going away.

It's total bull shite how the leftist are constantly attempting to figure out the wealth of Donald Trump now, and they are doing this based upon a slew of nefarious reasoning in which they are steadily using in hopes to stop him no matter what it takes.

No one is fooled by the bull shite anymore. Why ? Because it's so transparent as to what the left is allegedly doing in all of this, otherwise even if it means to get him through possibly extortionist methods, tactics, and various ways, then they will go there is what most people do believe that they are doing against Trump without a doubt now...

They (the leftist), are casting their net and using such tactics or methods in hopes to entrap him or to fool his supporters into thinking that there is no chance for him, but its all an illusion being put on by the left, and its all for political reasons in hopes to stop his campaign..

They do this in support of those who want Trump targeted in these ways, otherwise this is what most people think is going on...

It's all due to the political and social life-style choices that the left has made in their lives over the year's now, and therefore they figure that Trump is a threat to their lifestyle choices, and it is that they want those choices protected at any cost, so Trump has been the political target of these people for almost 8 year's looking back now. Funny thing is though, Trump didn't target them during his first 4 year's, yet they keep up the bull shite narratives regardless of the facts that say otherwise to their charges..

To summarize;

The leftist are allegedly doing all sorts of things in order to undermine said target for nefarious political reasoning in hopes to stop his rise back to power.
Naw. He's a criminal getting his just deserts. It's about time, too.

Nope. The court has an overseer in charge of trump inc especially to prevent what you described.
The appeal is to reduce the amount he owes the state for his "criminal" activity. Civil liability has already been determined. That is not going away.
Well okay... but if the city of NY takes away Trump incorporated and its holdings it will assure he wins in November... so knock yourself out... He is already beating Joe in every swing state... so if you want to toss in NY for him... I'm cool with that...

Forum List

Back