...said he is worth $10,000,000,000 (with a 'B')...but can't.....

Good luck with that. If the state seizes the property and loses on appeal they create a monster problem for themselves. Not to mention the costs involved in maintaining said properties, with zero chance of a positive return by the time the case goes through the whole appeals process.
No real chance for a government loss on appeal.

Mr. Trump will say he honestly erred on the amount he believed he had.

If he can cover the bond, the appeal will not go forward.

If the owner is are selling and there is plenty of time.

However when the assets are seized and sold at auction, the story is very different.

WW
Wow!... you need to stop watching MSNBC..... no one is taking Trump's property... that would take years in litigation... he has plenty of time to sell his property... he can also give it to his relatives... game over at that point...
Then why can't he offer one for collateral for a bond?
He is delaying.... and why tie up a gold mine property?...

Wow!... you need to stop watching MSNBC..... no one is taking Trump's property... that would take years in litigation... he has plenty of time to sell his property... he can also give it to his relatives... game over at that point...

He is delaying.... and why tie up a gold mine property?...
If he delays, the Court will peg him but there will no pleasure.

If he delays, the Court will peg him but there will no pleasure.
1710804391143.png

Hahaha

Turned down by all 30 insurance companies he asked.

Please Read the material of the thread topic BEFORE opening your mouth.
And that makes you happy?.... I did read it... you didn't even know he filed for a stay today so maybe you should do some reading prior to blabbering your gibberish.

No, I laughed at your stupid, ad hoc lie.

I personally think it's very sad for America that such a man was ever president. A global embarrassment, really
You still didn't know about the stay request so we are laughing at you.... a bit under and misinformed you are....

Forum List

Back