...said he is worth $10,000,000,000 (with a 'B')...but can't.....

Probably going back to colonial times, supersedeas bonds are not something new.

Oh and it's not "appeals process pay to play", it applies in civil cases when there is a judgement to prevent the loser abusing the appeals process to delay payment.

WW
That's not what's happening here. These hacks in NY are maliciously expediting the process, there is no 'abuse' of the appeals process. Not to mention fact this whole vicious persecution is based on invented interpretation of law that has never been used in such a way.

Trump is not trying to delay. The prosecutors are trying to rush it along FAR faster than cases like this have worked their way through the court systems in the past. His lawyers are simply asking for the regular amount of time given to EVERYONE ELSE who has to deal with charges in the court system.

You are so full of shit.
Oh no, this is what's coming down the pipe. NY going down, and down hard if Leticia James is successful.

Property on A1A will go up exponentially, though. Them damn yankees will build mini condo cities wherever they can.

I say it's a shame to see that done to the city. I've had relatives that lived there for quite some time.

As they should. The fat criminal is trying to win an election, so he can pardon himself.

So he doesn't have a right to a fair trial, not rushed because you fucking libtards don't want him to pardon himself? If you didn't want him to pardon himself, why wait 3 years to charge him where it puts his case right in the middle of election season?

They set this up for lenders to be made reluctant to deal with him when they never were before. Intimidation has to be considered.
Classic element of a witch hunt-Charge and then obstruct the defense and response
You are an idiot. His bank groups abandoned him years ago. He has been borrowing from private internet lenders.

So he doesn't have a right to a fair trial, not rushed because you fucking libtards don't want him to pardon himself?
"Rush" is your subjective word. Not mine. This is all well within the rules and ruled upon by judges. Nothing about it makes the trial unfair.

Notice Trump just got another delay because more evidence turned up. And the prosecutor filed the delay for him.

The orange pile of shit would be sitting in prison awaiting just the trial for the top secret materials he stole, if not for his privilege.

But no amount of special treatment is enough, for the Trumpers.

Is our children learning?

Says someone who owns no stock or bonds.
Oh come on... I have market investments and they are up but when I shop for anything it costs more... way more.... so I'm getting fleeced at the gas station and grocery store but some days my stock purchases are up... but other days they drop hard.... and there is always a risk with this kind of economic environment for a crash....

No, they own a bank account which is depleted trying to pay for everything under Bidenflation.
Do Maga tears ever really dry?
Oh come on... I have market investments and they are up but when I shop for anything it costs more... way more.... so I'm getting fleeced at the gas station and grocery store but some days my stock purchases are up... but other days they drop hard.... and there is always a risk with this kind of economic environment for a crash....

My investments are up 100% since Biden was elected. Sorry about yours. My property values are up about 40% as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back