Ryan calls for ending oil subsidies

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
“We’re talking about reforming the safety net, the welfare system; we also want to get rid of corporate welfare. And corporate welfare goes to agribusiness companies, energy companies, financial services companies, so we propose to repeal all that,” Ryan said in response to a question about oil subsidies.

Read more: Ryan calls for ending oil subsidies - Robin Bravender - POLITICO.com

Is this just Ryan trying to get people off of his "kill MediCare" message?

Sounds good to me. Let's cut subsidies and cut the red tape. Let them earn their money by producing gasoline for us to use.

Agribusiness companies, energy companies, financial services companies, etc. give millions of dollars in bribes (campaign contributions) to both parties. It will never happen.

“We’re talking about reforming the safety net, the welfare system; we also want to get rid of corporate welfare. And corporate welfare goes to agribusiness companies, energy companies, financial services companies, so we propose to repeal all that,” Ryan said in response to a question about oil subsidies.

Read more: Ryan calls for ending oil subsidies - Robin Bravender - POLITICO.com

Is this just Ryan trying to get people off of his "kill MediCare" message?
Damned STRAIGHT!!!

paul-ryan-sad.jpg

Looks like John "Cry-Baby" Boner has got some tutoring to do!

No I think he means it.

And good for him for raising the issue.

Boehner and the other GOP faithful won't appreciate it....

I swear, this is more and more like the Reagan revolution. The idealogues kept proposing cutting this and that, and the establishment pols kept slapping the knife away.

Well if this congress doesn't do it they won't get my vote next time around.....And I don't give a shit what party they claim to belong to.....

Forum List

Back