Ruth Bader Ginsburg just PROMISED to stay on the Supreme Court:

buzzi2.jpg

We'll see what the reaper has to say about that...

Does it ever dawn on you wingers that wishing pekple dead because you don't like their politics is digisting?

I assume that was an attempt at an insult.

You can feel free to assume I couldn't give half a shit what you might or might not think.

She's an 80+ year old sickly woman. Pointing out the obvious isn't doing much of anything, aside from pointing out the obvious anyhow.

Now back to your soapbox....

She's in her mid eighties and she's already had cancer and undergone chemotherapy recently.

Not a good indication that she'll last much longer, at least on the court.

“I will do this job as long as I can do it full steam. And when I can’t, that will be the time to step down,” she said

Oh dear. Ruthie, I fear that ship sailed long ago..
View attachment 115125

How ignorant.

The woman can't even make a public appearance without it being a horror show.

She's worse than Hillary Clinton was during the campaign. At least her surrogates would pump her full of drugs, put an earpiece in her, and prop her up for a few hours at a time, and catch her when she collapsed.

maxresdefault.jpg

She wanted to be there when St Hillary the Inevitable would nominate Barack "I don't know judicial review" Obama to her seat

She wanted to be there when St Hillary the Inevitable would nominate Barack "I don't know judicial review" Obama to her seat
That was never going to happen. I do have to wonder why she did not retire under Obama though - that was a really bad mistake for her to make in her position.

Seeing whom it is that her presence upsets, here's hoping she stays a long time.

Forum List

Back