Ruth Bader Ginsburg just PROMISED to stay on the Supreme Court:

We'll see what the reaper has to say about that...

Does it ever dawn on you wingers that wishing pekple dead because you don't like their politics is digisting?

Like this ?

Wishing Clarence Thomas Dead

4. PBS regular Julianne Malveaux hopes Clarence Thomas dies young of heart disease (1994).

On the PBS all-female talk show To The Contrary on November 4, 1994, host Bonnie Erbe began by promoting the anti-Clarence Thomas book Strange Justice by liberal reporters Jane Mayer and Jill Abramson. She touted “new allegations corroborating Anita Hill’s charges of sexual harassment against now-Justice Clarence Thomas.” Erbe wondered out loud if public opinion would finally tilt toward Hill instead of Thomas.

In the show’s introduction, left-wing panelist Julianne Malveaux, a USA Today columnist and Pacifica Radio host, professed not to care: “I’m more concerned about his reptilian positions against affirmative action and working people.”

But once the show began, Malveaux’s loathing of Thomas grew uglier. “You know, I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease.” When conservative Betsy Hart protested, Malveaux wouldn’t back down. “Well, that’s how I feel. He is an absolutely reprehensible person.”

Wishing Clarence Thomas Dead

She's in her mid eighties and she's already had cancer and undergone chemotherapy recently.

Not a good indication that she'll last much longer, at least on the court.
It's gotta suck being on the supreme court. You may want to retire but the party that put you there begs you not to retire because the POTUS is on the opposite side of the aisle. This is why the SCOTUS should have term limits,Ginsburg should have retired years ago.

A real American

“I will do this job as long as I can do it full steam. And when I can’t, that will be the time to step down,” she said.

Ginsburg: America is great because 'it is receptive to all people'
Maybe she found Jesus.
jesus.jpg

Long life to Justice Ginsburg and the Republic!
She already has had a long life, now it's time to step down, bounce the great grands her knee and travel. At best she has 10 years of life left, she's served the country well, now she should live it up before the big dirt nap comes to claim her. It's selfish for anyone to want her to stay.

She wanted to be there when St Hillary the Inevitable would nominate Barack "I don't know judicial review" Obama to her seat
That was never going to happen. I do have to wonder why she did not retire under Obama though - that was a really bad mistake for her to make in her position.
Looks like she fell for the fake news and the fake polls too! :rofl:

She wanted to be there when St Hillary the Inevitable would nominate Barack "I don't know judicial review" Obama to her seat
That was never going to happen. I do have to wonder why she did not retire under Obama though - that was a really bad mistake for her to make in her position.
Sucks to be her, lol
Especially when she mocked Trump before the campaign, which had never been happened before. Liberals can't keep a lid on their intolerance.

Look, I don't wish anyone ill will, but I wouldn't bet on Ginsburg staying on the court much longer, given her health history. This is also part of the reason the Democrats and the media seem a little unhinged now. They're basically throwing everything at the wall in an effort to possibly change the outcome of the 2018 election, which is predicted to be yet another humiliation for the Democrats.

Sucks to be her, lol
Especially when she mocked Trump before the campaign, which had never been happened before. Liberals can't keep a lid on their intolerance.

Look, I don't wish anyone ill will, but I wouldn't bet on Ginsburg staying on the court much longer, given her health history. This is also part of the reason the Democrats and the media seem a little unhinged now. They're basically throwing everything at the wall in an effort to possibly change the outcome of the 2018 election, which is predicted to be yet another humiliation for the Democrats.
Liberal Intolerance has been ugly lately but when they lose in 2018 they are going to be straight up psycho. lol

Sucks to be her, lol

Liberal Intolerance has been ugly lately but when they lose in 2018 they are going to be straight up psycho. lol

but when they lose in 2018

The next leader of the DNC hasn't graduated high school yet

Sucks to be her, lol

If 2018 goes as predicted, the Democratic party will self destruct and a new party will rise up from it's ashes.

This is also part of the reason the Democrats and the media seem a little unhinged now. They're basically throwing everything at the wall in an effort to possibly change the outcome of the 2018 election, which is predicted to be yet another humiliation for the Democrats.
The Democrats have no "bench".

During the primaries the Republicans had almost two dozen viable candidates seeking the nomination. While all the Democrats could field was a lying old crone in poor health, and an even older has-been commie.

Now they have zip...... :cool:

This is also part of the reason the Democrats and the media seem a little unhinged now. They're basically throwing everything at the wall in an effort to possibly change the outcome of the 2018 election, which is predicted to be yet another humiliation for the Democrats.
The Democrats have no "bench".

During the primaries the Republicans had almost two dozen viable candidates seeking the nomination. While all the Democrats could field was a lying old crone in poor health, and an even older has-been commie.

Now they have zip...... :cool:
I would not bet on that. Hillary was a given for the dems last cycle and I imagine that simple fact kept anyone from even trying to take that step. With her out of the way and no clear person to take it from her I would bet that a lot of new faces end up vying for 2020. You will never see a filed like the Republicans had this year on the dem side - they do not like the circus it creates but that does not mean there will not be competition for it or new faces.

Hell, after the last two cycles, you may never see a field like that again on the Republican side either. The GOP is pissed the way that the primaries spun out of their control.

Forum List

Back