Ladies and gents.....welcome to a EPA world of Trump

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump’s Proposed EPA Budget Cuts Target Climate, Clean Air, Clean Water Programs......and fools even after all is said and done.....BIG BUSINESS STILL WE REMAIN OFF SHORE WITH THIER LEADER AND CHEAT TRUMP AND OTHER THAN TAX PAYER INFRASTRUCTURAL JOBS; WAGES WILL STILL REMAIN LOW AND THE TOP 2% STILL WILL BE RICHER THAN RICH....while your kids struggle to breath fresh air, with the heat being so intense these days, your water turn into another Flint nightmare and hillbillies struggle with lung dezeaze...you people have got to get a clue and stop the madness of supporting Trump...no gotdamned job is worth this, you dumb mf's!!! and I purposely misspelled words!!

Trump’s Proposed EPA Budget Cuts Target Climate, Clean Air, Clean Water Programs......and fools even after all is said and done.....BIG BUSINESS STILL WE REMAIN OFF SHORE WITH THIER LEADER AND CHEAT TRUMP AND OTHER THAN TAX PAYER INFRASTRUCTURAL JOBS; WAGES WILL STILL REMAIN LOW AND THE TOP 2% STILL WILL BE RICHER THAN RICH....while your kids struggle to breath fresh air, with the heat being so intense these days, your water turn into another Flint nightmare and hillbillies struggle with lung dezeaze...you people have got to get a clue and stop the madness of supporting Trump...no gotdamned job is worth this, you dumb mf's!!! and I purposely misspelled words!!
Move to Alaska. If they'll let you in.

Dear tigerred59
I vote for organizing all the Green environmental and energy projects, research, education and training
under the Green/Democrat leadership that wants to manage student scholarships and internships through the school system.

Why not create research and restoration jobs in the fields of environment and energy,
and use that to finance sustainable system of education and job training?

Both the Greens and Democrats are rallying to reinvent their party representation,
and have risen to new heights of collaboration (as well as collusion where there was division and backstabbing
that needs to be resolved at the root).

So why not make sustainable education, energy and the environment
the FOCUS of what the Greens and Democrats organize and manage full time?

If that's their area of specialty, why not manage the research and restoration projects
through that network and organize all the leadership and resources under that umbrella?

flying-toy-airplane-smiley-emoticon.gif

You do realize that the EPA knew about the water situation in Flint and lied to the public about it while they were sending in bottled water to their own employees, right? The is also the same EPA that spilled contaminants into the Colorado River last year turning it yellow.

I really don't understand the mentality of people like you who think only bureaucrats in Washington D.C. are capable of protecting the environment. We have 50 states, all of which are perfectly capable of setting up their own rules and policing them within their borders.

And he LIED about it last night. He said he would work for clean water even though he had just signed against it. Not to mention that he told miners he would get their jobs back even though he actually only given permission for his 1% cronies to poison their water.

Anyway, I posted this down below ... Tells us what the Rs want to take away from us. But, its misnamed because its not just the "conservatives" who will lose. All of us, and our children will suffer.

A Day In The Life Of A Conservative

the-difference-between-a-hillbilly-and-a-redneck-ang-body-image-1461704040-size_1000-933x445.jpg

You do realize that the EPA knew about the water situation in Flint and lied to the public about it while they were sending in bottled water to their own employees, right? The is also the same EPA that spilled contaminants into the Colorado River last year turning it yellow.

I really don't understand the mentality of people like you who think only bureaucrats in Washington D.C. are capable of protecting the environment. We have 50 states, all of which are perfectly capable of setting up their own rules and policing them within their borders.

The EPA discovered the contaminants in the Colorado River but its certainly possible that they MIGHT have been able to stop them from being dumped there.

Last I knew, things like water, wind, oil - stuff like that - had no respect at all for state borders.

Democrats love Nanny Godvernment . It's the god they worship.

And he LIED about it last night. He said he would work for clean water even though he had just signed against it. Not to mention that he told miners he would get their jobs back even though he actually only given permission for his 1% cronies to poison their water.

Anyway, I posted this down below ... Tells us what the Rs want to take away from us. But, its misnamed because its not just the "conservatives" who will lose. All of us, and our children will suffer.

A Day In The Life Of A Conservative

the-difference-between-a-hillbilly-and-a-redneck-ang-body-image-1461704040-size_1000-933x445.jpg
I thought conservatives were rich fat cats.

Yup, industries and manufacturers that release methane into the air no longer have to report levels or curtail output as of immediately, according to NPR today. So all you Trumpies, welcome to your new, stinky, smelly and unhealthy air pollution.

Democrats love Nanny Godvernment . It's the god they worship.

Unlike you who is on your knees with your mouth busier than ever in the trousers of the Republican Congress and Trump. Swallow much?

Forum List

Back