Ruth Bader Ginsburg just PROMISED to stay on the Supreme Court:

A real American

“I will do this job as long as I can do it full steam. And when I can’t, that will be the time to step down,” she said.

Ginsburg: America is great because 'it is receptive to all people'
th

Of course she is going to try and stay until after Trump. Did you expect something different?

The question is if she will make it. If Trump gets 8 years, there is a possibility that she may end up without a real choice in the matter.

Of course she is going to try and stay until after Trump. Did you expect something different?

The question is if she will make it. If Trump gets 8 years, there is a possibility that she may end up without a real choice in the matter.

John Paul Stevens retired at 90

John Paul Stevens retired at 90
Hence 'possibility.'

She may very well make it past his term. I am not really so sure but then again the court appointees do a good job of ensuring that they party that appointed them continues to appoint their 'successor.'

I really think that system needs to be re-examined.

Forum List

Back