For the first time in nearly 9 years I am booked out 3 months in advance and turning away work.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I don't give a damn about your Russian conspiracies.
And we're still in the winter months. This kind of demand has been absent for almost a decade.

Yeah, It's just a butthurt Democrat fantasy. It's great to hear you're doing better. Go Trump! :)

OMG OMG it's a miracle, a miracle, OMG OMG in Kansas yet, a double miracle, maybe a triple miracle. Obama would be proud, it took over eight years to correct the last republican mess. OMG OMG we should all join hands and sing, sing....grandpa he sure talk funny....

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard Feynman

OMG OMG it's a miracle, a miracle, OMG OMG in Kansas yet, a double miracle, maybe a triple miracle. Obama would be proud, it took over eight years to correct the last republican mess. OMG OMG we should all join hands and sing, sing....grandpa he sure talk funny....

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard Feynman

When do you think the last time Slick Willie schtooped Hillary?

Who knew that work picking up dog poop at publican parks was so much in demand. The Trumpster IS creating unprecedented demand to clean up our parks.

A reminder for Gramps and other right wing morons about Trump's "uncanny ability" to create jobs......
This from the Associated Press fact-checking:

TRUMP: “Since my election, Ford, Fiat-Chrysler, General Motors, Sprint, Softbank, Lockheed, Intel, Walmart and many others have announced that they will invest billions of dollars in the United States and will create tens of thousands of new American jobs.”

THE FACTS: Trump is taking credit for corporate jobs decisions that largely predate his election. In the case of Intel, construction of the Chandler, Arizona, factory referred to by Trump actually began during Barack Obama’s presidency.

Who knew that work picking up dog poop at publican parks was so much in demand. The Trumpster IS creating unprecedented demand to clean up our parks.

Did you apply for a position as a pooper scooper and get turned down again?

A reminder for Gramps and other right wing morons about Trump's "uncanny ability" to create jobs......
This from the Associated Press fact-checking:

TRUMP: “Since my election, Ford, Fiat-Chrysler, General Motors, Sprint, Softbank, Lockheed, Intel, Walmart and many others have announced that they will invest billions of dollars in the United States and will create tens of thousands of new American jobs.”

THE FACTS: Trump is taking credit for corporate jobs decisions that largely predate his election. In the case of Intel, construction of the Chandler, Arizona, factory referred to by Trump actually began during Barack Obama’s presidency.
Reality check for liberals.

Obozo the failure is long gone. ..... :cool:

I don't give a damn about your Russian conspiracies.
And we're still in the winter months. This kind of demand has been absent for almost a decade.

I noticed a big pickup at work as well. Many days we are busy as all hell just like today. My employer may even consider getting another tractor-trailer just to keep up.

Forum List

Back