Russian propaganda at its best exposed.

bathroom%20bolsheviks.jpg

I could not resist.

Let's see now. Let's play "bi partisanship" in listing American "non intervention" in world affairs.

Off the top of my head we have America not interfering in Iran under Carter, Afghanistan #1 under Reagan, Kosovo under Clinton, Afghanistan #2 under Bush, Iraq under Bush, Egypt under Obama, Libya under Obama, Syria under Obama.

:lol:

Look at all those non interventions by the USA! Move along! Nothing to see! It's all Russian propaganda to point out that America might have had a hand in overthrowing a duly elected government in the Ukraine.

America would never ever do anything like interfere with a foreign government.

Beware of the Kremlin?s Propaganda | Cato @ Liberty

Anyone that does not understand this is beyond ignorant.

I did not read your link but personally recognized their propaganda compaign that has been going on ever since their puppet was ousted there in the Ukraine. I am sure it probably started before his election, thusly why he was, and then became exposed through his actions after his election. A sad commentary that so many have fallen for.

I did not read your link but personally recognized their propaganda compaign that has been going on ever since their puppet was ousted there in the Ukraine. I am sure it probably started before his election, thusly why he was, and then became exposed through his actions after his election. A sad commentary that so many have fallen for.

It's particularly sad when Americans denigrate their own prez as "weak and feckless" and call him a liar...while buying what that proven prevaricator Putin has to sell and admiring him as "a real leader"....
Disgusting

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

People who don't know the FACTS and history are surely ignorant. The tel conversations are there for everyone to listen to and how the United States Involved itself in the coup. Just another in the long history of our country involvemrnt in regime change around the world. Interesting background of these Ukrainian "freedom fighters"

Mass Protests in Ukraine Led by Right-Wing Parties in Coordination with EU Officials | Global Research

People who don't know the FACTS and history are surely ignorant. The tel conversations are there for everyone to listen to and how the United States Involved itself in the coup. Just another in the long history of our country involvemrnt in regime change around the world. Interesting background of these Ukrainian "freedom fighters"

Mass Protests in Ukraine Led by Right-Wing Parties in Coordination with EU Officials | Global Research

BBC Interviews

Last edited by a moderator:

The President wasn't a puppet. He was elected with the voters in Ukraine knowing quite well where he stood on issues. And he and his party took the majority. 2010.

How could it be propaganda when this is a full 4 years before this?

And it appears that not many on the board realize that the Ukraine is as polarized as we are. Many in the Ukraine are very pro Russian. West vs East.

So his win was a no brainer.

What went down plain and simple was that Russia had made a better and sweeter offer to the Ukraine government than the EU whose offer frankly sucked. And the President was going to take it.

This was a coup engineered by the opposition and the muscle was the far right wingers called Svoboda and the Right Party.

Here's an idea of what independent observers said of the 2010 election. Now if you and others can refute any of what I'm putting up by all means jump in and give me your links.

Prove he was a puppet.

I back up my shit. It was a fair and square election.

Yanukovych set to become president as observers say Ukraine election was fair
• Yulia Tymoshenko under pressure to concede defeat
• Monitors praise 'impressive display' of democracy

:eusa_whistle:

Observers from the Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) said there were no indications of serious fraud and described the vote as an "impressive display" of democracy.

"For everyone in Ukraine this election was a victory," João Soares, president of the OSCE's parliamentary assembly, said.

Yanukovych set to become president as observers say Ukraine election was fair | World news | The Guardian

Let's see now. Let's play "bi partisanship" in listing American "non intervention" in world affairs.

Off the top of my head we have America not interfering in Iran under Carter, Afghanistan #1 under Reagan, Kosovo under Clinton, Afghanistan #2 under Bush, Iraq under Bush, Egypt under Obama, Libya under Obama, Syria under Obama.

Look at all those non interventions by the USA! Move along! Nothing to see! It's all Russian propaganda to point out that America might have had a hand in overthrowing a duly elected government in the Ukraine.

Yep, add Reagan and G.H.Bush's campaigns in Nicaragua, Honduras, and other Central and South American countries as well as the Iraq/Iran war.............

We could make this easier and just go read off of the IMF website.

The President wasn't a puppet. He was elected with the voters in Ukraine knowing quite well where he stood on issues. And he and his party took the majority. 2010.

How could it be propaganda when this is a full 4 years before this?

And it appears that not many on the board realize that the Ukraine is as polarized as we are. Many in the Ukraine are very pro Russian. West vs East.

So his win was a no brainer.

What went down plain and simple was that Russia had made a better and sweeter offer to the Ukraine government than the EU whose offer frankly sucked. And the President was going to take it.

This was a coup engineered by the opposition and the muscle was the far right wingers called Svoboda and the Right Party.

Here's an idea of what independent observers said of the 2010 election. Now if you and others can refute any of what I'm putting up by all means jump in and give me your links.

Prove he was a puppet.

I back up my shit. It was a fair and square election.

Yanukovych set to become president as observers say Ukraine election was fair
• Yulia Tymoshenko under pressure to concede defeat
• Monitors praise 'impressive display' of democracy

:eusa_whistle:

Observers from the Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) said there were no indications of serious fraud and described the vote as an "impressive display" of democracy.

"For everyone in Ukraine this election was a victory," João Soares, president of the OSCE's parliamentary assembly, said.

Yanukovych set to become president as observers say Ukraine election was fair | World news | The Guardian

This is going to be one subject in which we differ, tinydancer. I never said it wasn't a fair election. What I did say is that he was sent in to hopefully become the next president at that time. And all under the auspices of Putin. Do I have proof? No. But is that how I read it? Yes. Did he fool many of his constiuents? Yes. Did his actions belie his belief in a free Ukfraine? Yes. Did his actions speak of old soviet style leaders? Yes.

Last edited:

It's particularly sad when Americans denigrate their own prez as "weak and feckless" and call him a liar...while buying what that proven prevaricator Putin has to sell and admiring him as "a real leader"....
Disgusting

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's a wonder you can write that truth without :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Yep, add Reagan and G.H.Bush's campaigns in Nicaragua, Honduras, and other Central and South American countries as well as the Iraq/Iran war.............

Yuppers. I was running with the biggies. I lose track of how many small ones. And both sides of the aisle have done this.

I think I just hit a point between Egypt, Libya, Syria and now the Ukraine where this interference is no longer tolerable to me.

And I'm really bi partisan on this. My conservatives up here have been in like flint as backup to Obama and his administration. Whoa geeze, I'm so angry.

And don't get me going on the lack of diplomacy :lol: I turn in to a whirling dervish.

Forum List

Back