Russian lawyer was a democrat plant

Granting a huge publicity to Veselnitskaya (a few days ago she was just an unknown illegal), Dems have got the only one evidence so far: almost all Russian women are pretty. But I doubt that was the evidence they have been so thirsty for.

Last edited:
Probably so, but don't expect the elite DNC media to get to the bottom of it.

Probably so. One of four things happened. Feel free to add another scenario:

Goldsuck is a moron and wanted to feel important, so he set this entire thing up under false pretenses.

They got info. on Clinton not worth using.

The attorney lied or changed her mind.

Someone was working for the Clinton bunch. Could have been Goldsuck and/or the attorney.

Goldsuck is a moron and wanted to feel important, so he set this entire thing up under false pretenses.

Someone was working for the Clinton bunch. Could have been Goldsuck and/or the attorney.
This has nothing to do with Clinton, and everything to do with Trump

The Democrat Party is now Universally laughed at.

They have become Stalin's Butt Plug and the Butt of every joke!
They have been Stalin's butt plug since about 1940. For decades, they LOVED the Soviets. They committed treason to help the Soviets.

Putin should have told Big Ears and Cankles that he intended to return Russia to communism, then all would be good.

This has nothing to do with Clinton, and everything to do with Trump

My mistake. I thought the purpose of the meeting was to discuss dirt on Clinton & Russians. Thanks for correcting me. Clinton may remain in her safe space.

They have been Stalin's butt plug since about 1940. For decades, they LOVED the Soviets. They committed treason to help the Soviets.

Putin should have told Big Ears and Cankles that he intended to return Russia to communism, then all would be good.
Handjobb, you are certifiably insane.

Handjobb, you are certifiably insane.
Thanks. You made my day.

Forum List

Back