Russian Facebook ads

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
I keep hearing a lot of talk about them but I have not seen any. Has anyone seen anything more than a description or claim?

The congressional critters have copies of them but refuse to release them and said it was up to Facebook to release them....

One of the stories that was passed around was the much vaunted "Pizzagate" where Hillary had reportedly locked down a whole bunch of kids for a pedophile sex ring in the basement of the pizza shop.

Only problem is, there was no basement, and no pedophile ring going on, but the right wing rubes passed it on as fact. Matter of fact, so did some of the people in Trump's cabinet like Mattis.

One of the stories that was passed around was the much vaunted "Pizzagate" where Hillary had reportedly locked down a whole bunch of kids for a pedophile sex ring in the basement of the pizza shop.

Only problem is, there was no basement, and no pedophile ring going on, but the right wing rubes passed it on as fact. Matter of fact, so did some of the people in Trump's cabinet like Mattis.

And how do we know for a fact that came from Russia?

The congressional critters have copies of them but refuse to release them and said it was up to Facebook to release them....

So, it doesn't exist.
Whatever you want to believe, you'll believe....You know that..... :rolleyes:

Facebook testified before congressional investigators and special counsel for hours on end and supplied the emails and other meta data and are pulling together other stuff for them....

Facebook creator also came out on video and said Russia did infiltrate them with ads and bots and trolls......they got paid in rubles....

Research it.....

Believe what you want.

So, it doesn't exist.

Facebook testified before congressional investigators and special counsel for hours on end and supplied the emails and other meta data and are pulling together other stuff for them....

Facebook creator also came out on video and said Russia did infiltrate them with ads and bots and trolls......they got paid in rubles....

Research it.....

Believe what you want.

Then FB will have no problem releasing that information. Right?

I keep hearing a lot of talk about them but I have not seen any. Has anyone seen anything more than a description or claim?

Well no matter what happens with this, it does not prove collusion or that the Russians hacked the elections or even influenced the election.

Although Mark Zuckerberg may make a run at 2020 elections as a democrat!

I thought the total expenditure on those adds was only in the 100,000 dollar range. Kind of amazing how powerful they supposedly were considering the hundreds of millions of dollars that the shrilary spent on TV ads.

Well no matter what happens with this, it does not prove collusion or that the Russians hacked the elections or even influenced the election.

Although Mark Zuckerberg may make a run at 2020 elections as a democrat!

It isn't going to prove anything at all.
This is Zuckerburg who is upset that any of this was allowed on FB and he is going to repent and do better by not showing those ads and making sure that only news or information Zuckerburg approved is there.

I thought the total expenditure on those adds was only in the 100,000 dollar range. Kind of amazing how powerful they supposedly were considering the hundreds of millions of dollars that the shrilary spent on TV ads.

I think Zuckerburg wants to be relevant.

So, it doesn't exist.

Research it.....

Believe what you want.

Ask them to.....start a hashtag, #release Russian ads.....

They need to release them....with enough asking them to, pretty certain they will.... or get the Russians to hack them and give them to Wikileaks....Oh wait....:rolleyes:

The Facebook trolls spreading the ads/articles were tracked to a troll farm, north of Moscow in Russia.

Last edited:

It had more to do with the number of times that people on Facebook, including fake accounts, shared the stories, not that much to do with the amount of money spent on ads.

So, it doesn't exist.

Research it.....

Believe what you want.

Ask them to.....start a handbag, #release Russian ads.....

They need to release them....with enough asking them to, pretty certain they will.... or get the Russians to hack them and give them to Wikileaks....Oh wait....:rolleyes:

The Facebook trolls spreading the ads/articles were tracked to a troll farm, north of Moscow in Russia.
:rolleyes:

They had thousands of trolls and bots pushing the ad articles out....making the $100k worth a million or ten million or who knows? They metastasized....

That is what Facebook is gathering for congress now....congress asked them for this info in the last hearing with them....And supposedly Facebook has the ability to do that....

Forum List

Back