Russia Russia Russia confirmed today by Guiliani associate in House testimony

I dont have to explain why or how Hunter got a job. You have to explain how Joe was influenced by it. As of now there is zero that Joe Biden has done for some random job his adult son has that doesnt align with the best interestes of the nation. Joe Biden made millions speaking and writing books in the US and doesnt need Ukrainian pocket change. The fact that his opponents have sunk to this level of criticism shows how far disconnected Biden is from wrong doing. You cant click a link on the internet without seeing some criminal activity in the US by Trump... but trying to find anything on Biden you have to make up some thrice removed non-connection with a company that never gave him money and that he never did any favors for and was in 2017 when he wasnt president.

10% for the big guy…that’s the connection, and the reason why Biden would have reason to get involved to keep the heat off of Hunter, thus the twist to fire shokin, who was probing where they didn’t want him to.

And yes, I think someone does need to explain how Hunter gained employment in Ukraine. It makes no sense, and given all the connections to Ukraine since then, looks mighty suspicious.

Sure, trump is in the news a lot, for sure. One of the benefits of having a mostly left wing controlled media. They will run every hare brained half true out of context about trump, while ignoring any criticism and allegation about Biden. Of course you’re going to hear a lot about trump, lefty’s do what lefty’s do..

OK. . I watched enough of the hearing.

I just want to know, what did Hunter do for the money? What, "expertise," did he provide for what he was paid?

You tell me, in your own words, if you really believe there is no corruption.

Go on, tell me.

Explained a million times already.

American VP’s son joining the board is invaluable for a company struggling to project an image of a stand up organization.

Who in their right mind wouldn’t pay for a name like Biden to sit on a board of a company like Burisma?

10% for the big guy…that’s the connection, and the reason why Biden would have reason to get involved to keep the heat off of Hunter, thus the twist to fire shokin, who was probing where they didn’t want him to.

And yes, I think someone does need to explain how Hunter gained employment in Ukraine. It makes no sense, and given all the connections to Ukraine since then, looks mighty suspicious.

Sure, trump is in the news a lot, for sure. One of the benefits of having a mostly left wing controlled media. They will run every hare brained half true out of context about trump, while ignoring any criticism and allegation about Biden. Of course you’re going to hear a lot about trump, lefty’s do what lefty’s do..
Two problems dipshit:

1. Biden wasn’t Vice President or President when that email was sent so he could have taken a billion dollar business deal if he wanted.

2. Biden didn’t send or receive that email, never received a dime and didn’t get involved in any deal.

Now what?

Explained a million times already.

American VP’s son joining the board is invaluable for a company struggling to project an image of a stand up organization.

Who in their right mind wouldn’t pay for a name like Biden to sit on a board of a company like Burisma?
Cause having a known crackhead who fucks hookers on board sure sounds "stand up" to me

Cause having a known crackhead who fucks hookers on board sure sounds "stand up" to me

It was not publicly known at the time he served on the board.

Hunter joined Burisma in 2014, got addicted to crack in 2018 and it wasn't untill his laptop was handed over to Rudy in 2020 did his addiction become publicly known.

Ironic that you post laughing faces...then immediately follow it up with laughable, blatantly counterfactual argument.

Last edited:
It was not publicly known at the time he served on the board.

Hunter joined Burisma in 2014, got addicted to crack in 2018 and it wasn't untill his laptop was handed over to Rudy in 2020 did his addiction become publicly known.

Ironic that you post laughing faces...then immediately follow it up with laughable, blatantly counterfactual argument.
You think he was only doing crack since 2018 and I didn't post any laughing faces but I certainly will now

1708329372459633.jpg

Two problems dipshit:

1. Biden wasn’t Vice President or President when that email was sent so he could have taken a billion dollar business deal if he wanted.

2. Biden didn’t send or receive that email, never received a dime and didn’t get involved in any deal.

Now what?
Two problems dipshit
Really? Angry much? I haven’t attacked you so I don’t understand the hostility..or is that just how democrats are in general?

I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.

What do you think that means? It’s obvious hunter is peddling his father’s “power” having previously been vice president and his connections to people still in the government. Plus you have the whole shokin/burisma deal.

I just really want to know how Hunter, while his father was still in office, managed to get such a good gig with a company in one of the most corrupt nations on earth, then Biden leverages Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating that company…and now where embroiled in sending that same country all this money to help them fight a war, a non nato country I might add. You don’t think that is strange?

Remember he worked for Amtrak.

Putin has to be laughing at how easy it is to manipulate MAGA sheeple. Really. This whole Biden inquiry is based on false information provided by Russian operatives. I think the whole damn MAGA gang needs a cognitive test given how easy they are to control and direct...and they think Biden has issues.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still wearing two masks and rubber gloves while driving alone.

Remember he worked for Amtrak.
Ok, so how does that explain being placed on the board of a company in Ukraine? Again, what connections did the bidens have to burisma that even placed Hunter on their radar? I doubt they woke up one morning and said “we need to fill this vacant seat on our board..who should we get? OH I know! Let’s get Hunter Biden”

It all doesn’t make sense. Put trump and do jr in that position, if that happened to them, the left would be all over it screaming about something illegal, something fraudulent, but because it’s the bidens, they don’t see any issue.

You think he was only doing crack since 2018 and I didn't post any laughing faces but I certainly will now

View attachment 923839
What part of IT WASN’T KNOWN do you not get? In 2014 when he joined the board and for the rest of his stay there Hunter had a good name.

Argument “why would their hire a junkie???” Just doesn’t make any sense given the timeline.

Are you too dumb to understand that?

Last edited:
What part of IT WASN’T KNOWN do you not get? In 2014 when he joined the board and for the rest of his stay there Hunter had a good name.

Argument “why would their hire a junkie???” Just doesn’t make any sense given the timeline.

Are you too dumb to understand that?
If you're going to call someone dumb try posting something that makes sense.

If you're going to call someone dumb try posting something that makes sense.

What doesn’t make sense to you dummy?

That Hunter didn’t have a known drug problem in 2014 when he joined Burisma board?

Seriously? that’s too tough to understand for you? :slap:

Really? Angry much? I haven’t attacked you so I don’t understand the hostility..or is that just how democrats are in general?

I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.

What do you think that means? It’s obvious hunter is peddling his father’s “power” having previously been vice president and his connections to people still in the government. Plus you have the whole shokin/burisma deal.

I just really want to know how Hunter, while his father was still in office, managed to get such a good gig with a company in one of the most corrupt nations on earth, then Biden leverages Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating that company…and now where embroiled in sending that same country all this money to help them fight a war, a non nato country I might add. You don’t think that is strange?
I don’t think people trading off their name is strange, no. Is it fair, no.

Listen, you can make up whatever scenario you want but what can actually be proved is simply that Hunter had good luck his whole life riding the daddy wave and at no time ever did Joe Biden ever do anything for money while in office. Ever. That is 100% verifiable. His finances are online for all to see for the last 20 years.

...in House hearings today. He also points out Pete Sessions', Ron Johnson's and Lindsay Graham's complicity with trying to use Shokin against the Bidens. It’s clear. Russia Russia Russia was no hoax. Damn. Who would have thought?

"The only information ever pushed on the Bidens and Ukraine has come from one source and one source only: Russia and Russian agents," he said, adding that impeachment proceedings against Biden were "predicated on false information spread by the Kremlin."

“Every person integral to this shadow diplomacy knew that the Biden corruption rumors were baseless," Parnas said. "Then-Congressman Devin Nunes, Senator Ron Johnson, and many other individuals understood that they were pushing a false narrative. The same goes for John Solomon, Sean Hannity, and media personnel, particularly at Fox News, who used that narrative to manipulate the public ahead of the 2020 election. They are still doing this today, as we approach the 2024 election.”

As if that weren't bad enough, the House GOP had another "impeachment witness" speak who has been jailed for $80M in pension fraud.

Lev Parnas, ex-Giuliani associate, testifies allegations against Bidens are false and 'spread by the Kremlin'

Direct Russian Interference in the 2020 Election

Russian agents are not needed to have suspicions about Biden.

We know hunter was on the board of burisma, a Ukrainian oil and gas company

We know that Biden pressured Ukraine to fire shokin, allegedly who was investigating burisma

We know that 10% for the big guy was Joe Biden

We know hunter bidens laptop was left at a computer repair shop

We know the contents on that laptop are 100% legitimate

There are other things as well.

All of those things are out in the open and don’t need any Russian agents to spread it
Lots of lies there.

Have you ever stopped to consider that a lot of things you think you "know" are "lies"? You should.

Tough shit, whiner. Fantasies aren't evidence.
Exactly what are you calling fantasies in regards to my post?

Crackhead, by his own admittance

Hookers

Last edited:

Forum List

Back