Russia Russia Russia confirmed today by Guiliani associate in House testimony

Exactly what are you calling fantasies in regards to my post?

Crackhead, by his own admittance

Hookers

Your implications of corruption, of course, ya moron. Dang you are dense.

I highlighted the part dumbass

Holy fuck, be less braindead
Yep, total idiot, can’t understand simple stuff.

The quoted part you highlighted was surrounded by a very simple explanation why it MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE.

Last edited:
Your implications of corruption, of course, ya moron. Dang you are dense.
So you deny Hunter and Joe profited from Burisma LOL ok dipshit

1711518473837809.png

Was Hunter known to be on drugs when Burisma hired him?

Very simple sentence. Does not get simpler. Can you answer it correctly dumbass?
You mean like being discharged from the Navy in 2014 for popping hot on a pee test for cocaine DUMBASS

It was not publicly known at the time he served on the board.

Hunter joined Burisma in 2014, got addicted to crack in 2018 and it wasn't untill his laptop was handed over to Rudy in 2020 did his addiction become publicly known.

Ironic that you post laughing faces...then immediately follow it up with laughable, blatantly counterfactual argument.
Joined Burisma after failing a pee test in the Navy for cocaine

Your concession is noted DUMBASS thanks for your paying

Dummy, was that discharge reason public or mean addiction? No and no.
Hey fuckstick anyone applying for a job that leaves the military would have to disclose why they were discharged especially for less than honorable reasons like being a cokehead

Difference is most people don't have crooked Joe as their daddy

So concession still noted but please keeping showing how stupid you are

Hey fuckstick anyone applying for a job that leaves the military would have to disclose why they were discharged especially for less than honorable reasons like being a cokehead

No dummy they don’t have to, especially when we are talking about the son of a US VP in some Ukraine.

You are making a fool of yourself to maintain a loser argument. Learn to cut the losses and move on.

Last edited:
...in House hearings today. He also points out Pete Sessions', Ron Johnson's and Lindsay Graham's complicity with trying to use Shokin against the Bidens. It’s clear. Russia Russia Russia was no hoax. Damn. Who would have thought?

"The only information ever pushed on the Bidens and Ukraine has come from one source and one source only: Russia and Russian agents," he said, adding that impeachment proceedings against Biden were "predicated on false information spread by the Kremlin."

“Every person integral to this shadow diplomacy knew that the Biden corruption rumors were baseless," Parnas said. "Then-Congressman Devin Nunes, Senator Ron Johnson, and many other individuals understood that they were pushing a false narrative. The same goes for John Solomon, Sean Hannity, and media personnel, particularly at Fox News, who used that narrative to manipulate the public ahead of the 2020 election. They are still doing this today, as we approach the 2024 election.”

As if that weren't bad enough, the House GOP had another "impeachment witness" speak who has been jailed for $80M in pension fraud.

Lev Parnas, ex-Giuliani associate, testifies allegations against Bidens are false and 'spread by the Kremlin'
It was a hoax, you guys still think Trump ordered the 2A people to kill Hilary. You morons are idiots. Let me guess, don't remember that one?

It was a hoax, you guys still think Trump ordered the 2A people to kill Hilary. You morons are idiots. Let me guess, don't remember that one?
The spear of the Trump operation on Russia interference just testified that the Biden corruption hoax was an entire Russian psyOp all made up by Russians and spread by Rudy. Indisputable.

No dummy they don’t have to, especially when we are talking about the son of a US VP in some Ukraine.

You are making a fool of yourself to maintain a loser argument. Learn to cut the losses and move on.
The son of a US VP certainly got that job because his daddy pulled some strings just like he did getting the prosecutor fired for looking into his corruption ya absolute brainlet

The son of a US VP certainly got that job because his daddy pulled some strings just like he did getting the prosecutor fired for looking into his corruption ya absolute brainlet

There has been no evidence of any "string pulling", so it remains little beyond your fantasies. US VP's son is a high profile comodity for foreign companies just by being who he is, no string pulls needed.

Your second point is a blatant conter factual. Burisma investigation was over matters from 2012, well before Hunter joined the company. Shokin himself stated that Hunter was never a subject of investigation.

Last edited:
I don’t think people trading off their name is strange, no. Is it fair, no.

Listen, you can make up whatever scenario you want but what can actually be proved is simply that Hunter had good luck his whole life riding the daddy wave and at no time ever did Joe Biden ever do anything for money while in office. Ever. That is 100% verifiable. His finances are online for all to see for the last 20 years.

Fine, but still there are questions about the involvement by everyone. Just because YOU don’t think there is anything there doesn’t mean others don’t.

This is the era of “investigations”, so I guess the repubs are allowed their pound of flesh too.

Fine, but still there are questions about the involvement by everyone. Just because YOU don’t think there is anything there doesn’t mean others don’t.

This is the era of “investigations”, so I guess the repubs are allowed their pound of flesh too.
Whatever. But Hunter isnt a public official and there is nothing on Joe. The pubs simply use innuendo like internet trolls to lube up themselves.

Whatever. But Hunter isnt a public official and there is nothing on Joe. The pubs simply use innuendo like internet trolls to lube up themselves.
Not but there’s enough there to suspect Joe has been involved, so let the investigations come

Remember, dems when you all started down this path, it was said this would come back around, well, here we are.

Last edited:
Not but there’s though there to suspect Joe has been involved, so let the investigations come

Remember, dems were your when you all started down this path that over day it would cone back on you, here we are
Dude, fix that mess

Dude, fix that mess
Done!

lol, it’s kinda funny though, how spell correct screw up your words and you don’t pay attention before hitting send lol

I’m posting from a phone, and I hate…HATE this new keyboard layout they’ve gone to, and the tap sync must be off because sometimes it looks like I’m hitting the right key, but the wrong letter comes up on the screen. That and they moved things around so the space bar is shifted left of where it USED to be, and it means that when typing fast, I hit the return key instead of the space bar sometimes.

That and in the iPhone, they have it to where you can’t tap and place a cursor in the middle of a sentence to edit a word, you can f*kn tap all over that screen and it will put the cursor at the end of the sentence, or highlight a word two lines up, or do all kinds of weird things other than put the f’ing cursor where I f’ing want it to be…lol. That flaw alone is why I’m going to go back to android!!

It’s so annoying.

Anyway..back to the thread.

Last edited:
Not but there’s enough there to suspect Joe has been involved, so let the investigations come

Remember, dems were your when you all started down this path that over day it would cone back on you, here we are
I am not that old, but Clinton investigation was about a land deal that ended up being did he get a BJ. Trump's was directly, did he ask Ukraine to announce an investigation.. that was a yes. Nothing else was covered. The GOP voted that they didnt care. Trump's second one was did he piss on the constitution on Jan 6... answer was a yes, nothing else covered, the GOP voted that they didnt care.

The GOP isnt investigating anything. They are hoping for another BJ thread.

Forum List

Back