Russia is the only True Democracy in Europe now, EU is a prison of folks

This is one of the things I find quite interesting about the RWrs on here: almost no knowledge or comprehension of historical fact. Seriously. You have no idea.
I don't think you will find many right wingers who think as I do. Stop with the partisan bull shit.
Okay. Pardon me. But you, indivdual you, display no understanding or knowledge of the history of the Soviet Union and current day Russia, whose govenments are essentially the same, though they have differen't self identified names. They were/are totalitarian oligarchies.
You still have not disputed any of the points I made.

Russia today and the USA today, have much in common.
I have disputed your points. And I'll add that Europe is no more a prison than the Earth itself is.
Dispute the following...

The US government spies on all of us, completely ignoring the Constitution. The NSA is something the Stasi could only dream of. This is tyranny.

Income inequality has spiked. Crony capitalism rules the day. The extreme wealthy have a greater level of justice than the rest of us. Corporations control the government...just like the Oligarchs in Russia do.

It shall be fine, according to MS presstitutes.
Only Russia and Putin are bad.

Just imagine, when you post a wrong post on Facebook Merkel can punish you by $50m and many years in jail for so-called 'hate speech'. What is 'hate speech' will define the New Truth Ministerial,the enforcement of Truth will duty of Thought Police.Murders for 'wrong thoughts' committed by Antifa ( Merkel Youth ) are without punishment or police investigations.Even MPs are not sure from persecution according Merkel's Fascist Law.
In most of others EU states the situation is similar, just look to UK, Scandinavian or France.
EU is a dictatorship of a small group insane leftist politicians like Merkel who are hardly working on destroying of western christian civilisation.
And only in Russia - the island of True Freedom you are allowed to say anything you want without to be punished for 'wrong thoughts'

Angela-Merkel.png

Our crazy left wingers also want to impose thought crime laws.

Just imagine, when you post a wrong post on Facebook Merkel can punish you by $50m and many years in jail for so-called 'hate speech'. What is 'hate speech' will define the New Truth Ministerial,the enforcement of Truth will duty of Thought Police.Murders for 'wrong thoughts' committed by Antifa ( Merkel Youth ) are without punishment or police investigations.Even MPs are not sure from persecution according Merkel's Fascist Law.
In most of others EU states the situation is similar, just look to UK, Scandinavian or France.
EU is a dictatorship of a small group insane leftist politicians like Merkel who are hardly working on destroying of western christian civilisation.
And only in Russia - the island of True Freedom you are allowed to say anything you want without to be punished for 'wrong thoughts'

Angela-Merkel.png

The laws are already here

I think that many liberals are very sincere people who do not want to hurt the feelings of anyone else.

As a new member, I am astonished (and pleased) by the great amount of freedom of speech that is permitted on US Message Board.

I know that no other forum permits this degree of freedom of speech.

For all intents and purposes, our country allows only politically correct speech.

That is why so many liberals were outraged by some of Candidate Trump's comments during the campaign. Although there are no laws per se against such comments, it is generally understood that one (especially a presidential candidate) simply does not speak that way (even though many people were THINKING what he was saying).

It is not necessary to have the anti-hate speech laws that are being passed in Germany, etc. Since social media are privately owned, they do NOT have to observe the First Amendment. No explicit politically incorrect comments are now being allowed on social media. Such posters will be immediately banned. To be accepted, a politically incorrect view has to be expressed between the lines.

I think that many liberals are very sincere people who do not want to hurt the feelings of anyone else.

As a new member, I am astonished (and pleased) by the great amount of freedom of speech that is permitted on US Message Board.

I know that no other forum permits this degree of freedom of speech.

For all intents and purposes, our country allows only politically correct speech.

That is why so many liberals were outraged by some of Candidate Trump's comments during the campaign. Although there are no laws per se against such comments, it is generally understood that one (especially a presidential candidate) simply does not speak that way (even though many people were THINKING what he was saying).

It is not necessary to have the anti-hate speech laws that are being passed in Germany, etc. Since social media are privately owned, they do NOT have to observe the First Amendment. No explicit politically incorrect comments are now being allowed on social media. Such posters will be immediately banned. To be accepted, a politically incorrect view has to be expressed between the lines.

Millions of voters are appalled by Hillary calling hard working American taxpayers "uneducated and deplorable" and that is one of the reasons why she lost

Russia is one of very few countries which has been building their democracy without asking advises and permissions from "Western partners" who actually have been trying to be more patrons than partners. Since Putin has been guarding Russia's sovereignty so well this century and doesn't allow any external control of his country, "Western partners" started all kinds of possible wars against Russia: info-wars, wars of sanctions and even sports wars, inquisition of Russian sportsmen.

Sooner or later West is gonna sink in its own hypocrisy and double standards and Russia is gonna rise and shine. Smart leaders (countries) are already trying to ask for Russia's partnership. Just a couple examples of many:

As Bloomberg writes, "the Israelis and Turks, the Egyptians and Jordanians - they’re all beating a path to the Kremlin in the hope that Vladimir Putin, the new master of the Middle East, can secure their interests and fix their problems."
"Putin Is The New Master Of The Middle East" | Zero Hedge
-----
India and Pakistan put aside their long-running tensions, as they were officially confirmed as members of the increasingly influential Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), during a summit in Kazakhstan capital Astana. SCO now includes almost half of the all world population.
Then there were 8: Eurasian powerhouse SCO expands after India & Pakistan join

Personally, I believe our liberal media when they report that the Russian Federation is NOT a truly democratic nation.

But I do agree that President Putin deserves credit for wading into the Middle East and finally forcing some kind of closure to the bloodshed in Syria.

If a settlement does emerge, it would be only fair to consider President Putin (no matter what one may personally think about him) for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Russia a democracy? LMAO Not hardly.

Russia is a totalitarian oligarchy.

Totalitarian: A political system in which ruler has complete control and opposition is prohibited. Oligarchy: A type of government by powerful people in a small group is called oligarchy.

Putin is the ultmate man in control, and he controls EVERYTHING.

Their so-called elections are FIXED. Putin, or whoever he wants, always wins. Opposition is literally prohibited, often by murdering the opposer or putting them in jail.

If you think Russia is a democracy, you are delusional.
I agree with you about Russia, however, I do like their method of war. Where the U.S. focuses on surgical strikes and thus, ISIS and terrorist groups in general were making gains, once Russia started military action in Syria, the rebels kept losing, there method, a sledgehammer. Smash everything and as for civilian deaths....well, that's just collateral damage.

Totalitarian: A political system in which ruler has complete control and opposition is prohibited. Oligarchy: A type of government by powerful people in a small group is called oligarchy.

Their so-called elections are FIXED. Putin, or whoever he wants, always wins. Opposition is literally prohibited, often by murdering the opposer or putting them in jail.

I agree with you about Russia, however, I do like their method of war. Where the U.S. focuses on surgical strikes and thus, ISIS and terrorist groups in general were making gains, once Russia started military action in Syria, the rebels kept losing, there method, a sledgehammer. Smash everything and as for civilian deaths....well, that's just collateral damage.
The way wars should be fought.
No Arenas here.

Where are persecution of opposition in Russia or cutting of Freedom of Speech like in EU now?
There is no persecution of free speech in the EU or of opposition. Hate speech is against the law in most places, words that incite violence being prohibited, as it is in the US. Holocaust denial has been against the law in Germany for decades, nothing new. Opposition to the government is not prohibited anywhere, unless it is violent.

In Russia people have been thrown in jail or murdered for speaking out against Putin.

Here are 10 critics of Vladimir Putin who died violently or in suspicious ways

List of journalists killed in Russia - Wikipedia

Boris Nemtsov, critic of Putin, shot dead - CNN

Journalistic death toll in Putin's Russia

More of Kremlin’s Opponents Are Ending Up Dead

There is no one proof anybody from the 'lists' was indeed killed by KGB or Putin.
Anything is a blatant lie of western presstitutes and politicians'.

LOL- is that what Putin is trying to have you sell now?

Russia is one of very few countries which has been building their democracy without asking advises and permissions from "Western partners" who actually have been trying to be more patrons than partners. Since Putin has been guarding Russia's sovereignty so well this century and doesn't allow any external control of his country, "Western partners" started all kinds of possible wars against Russia: info-wars, wars of sanctions and even sports wars, inquisition of Russian sportsmen.

Sooner or later West is gonna sink in its own hypocrisy and double standards and Russia is gonna rise and shine. Smart leaders (countries) are already trying to ask for Russia's partnership. Just a couple examples of many:

As Bloomberg writes, "the Israelis and Turks, the Egyptians and Jordanians - they’re all beating a path to the Kremlin in the hope that Vladimir Putin, the new master of the Middle East, can secure their interests and fix their problems."
-----
India and Pakistan put aside their long-running tensions, as they were officially confirmed as members of the increasingly influential Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), during a summit in Kazakhstan capital Astana. SCO now includes almost half of the all world population.

I can not see any western 'partner' who wishes something good for Russia.

This morning I was reading some short articles about various Russian czars.

I was stunned by the many wars, political murders, and the suffering of the serfs.

So I feel that Americans should be cautious in criticizing Russia for being less than an ideal democracy.

If truth be told, President Putin is probably one of the more benevolent czars in Russia's long, tortured history.

There are even some Americans who do not seem that thrilled with democracy.

a. There are some liberals who want to impeach President Trump simply because they disagree with his policies.
b. After the election results, there were even a few liberals who called for the army to intervene.

In my opinion, we Americans should be very careful before we go around judging other nations.

-----

Western partners are Western puppets of Soros&Co so far. They are afraid to allow their people to see how beneficial a partnership with Russia could be.

-----

Western partners are Western puppets of Soros&Co so far. They are afraid to allow their people to see how beneficial a partnership with Russia could be.

Sooner idiots, but not partners

-----

So far not partners but may be after a serious un-brainwashing.

-----

So far not partners but may be after a serious un-brainwashing.

You can not reverse brainwashing if exist lack of brain

Forum List

Back