Russia is the only True Democracy in Europe now, EU is a prison of folks

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Just imagine, when you post a wrong post on Facebook Merkel can punish you by $50m and many years in jail for so-called 'hate speech'. What is 'hate speech' will define the New Truth Ministerial,the enforcement of Truth will duty of Thought Police.Murders for 'wrong thoughts' committed by Antifa ( Merkel Youth ) are without punishment or police investigations.Even MPs are not sure from persecution according Merkel's Fascist Law.
In most of others EU states the situation is similar, just look to UK, Scandinavian or France.
EU is a dictatorship of a small group insane leftist politicians like Merkel who are hardly working on destroying of western christian civilisation.
And only in Russia - the island of True Freedom you are allowed to say anything you want without to be punished for 'wrong thoughts'

Angela-Merkel.png

Russia a democracy? LMAO Not hardly.

Russia is a totalitarian oligarchy.

Totalitarian: A political system in which ruler has complete control and opposition is prohibited. Oligarchy: A type of government by powerful people in a small group is called oligarchy.

Putin is the ultmate man in control, and he controls EVERYTHING.

Their so-called elections are FIXED. Putin, or whoever he wants, always wins. Opposition is literally prohibited, often by murdering the opposer or putting them in jail.

If you think Russia is a democracy, you are delusional.

Totalitarian: A political system in which ruler has complete control and opposition is prohibited. Oligarchy: A type of government by powerful people in a small group is called oligarchy.

Their so-called elections are FIXED. Putin, or whoever he wants, always wins. Opposition is literally prohibited, often by murdering the opposer or putting them in jail.

Where are persecution of opposition in Russia or cutting of Freedom of Speech like in EU now?

Where are persecution of opposition in Russia or cutting of Freedom of Speech like in EU now?
There is no persecution of free speech in the EU or of opposition. Hate speech is against the law in most places, words that incite violence being prohibited, as it is in the US. Holocaust denial has been against the law in Germany for decades, nothing new. Opposition to the government is not prohibited anywhere, unless it is violent.

In Russia people have been thrown in jail or murdered for speaking out against Putin.

Here are 10 critics of Vladimir Putin who died violently or in suspicious ways

List of journalists killed in Russia - Wikipedia

Boris Nemtsov, critic of Putin, shot dead - CNN

Journalistic death toll in Putin's Russia

More of Kremlin’s Opponents Are Ending Up Dead

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
USMB seems to be littered with Russian trolls. Imagine, what group would promote the thought that Russia is a democracy? Who would push the thought that Putin is not a murdering thug and dictator?

Agreed...and it has much in common with the good old USA.

OMG

No, it has essentially nothing in common with the USA. What is wrong with your mind?

OMG

No, it has essentially nothing in common with the USA. What is wrong with your mind?

au contraire...There is much in common today. Maybe not years ago, but certainly today.

The US government spies on all of us, completely ignoring the Constitution. The NSA is something the Stasi could only dream of. This is tyranny.

Income inequality has spiked. Crony capitalism rules the day. The extreme wealthy have a greater level of justice than the rest of us. Corporations control the government...just like the Oligarchs in Russia do.

OMG

au contraire...There is much in common today. Maybe not years ago, but certainly today.

The US government spies on all of us, completely ignoring the Constitution. The NSA is something the Stasi could only dream of. This is tyranny.

Income inequality has spiked. Crony capitalism rules the day. The extreme wealthy have a greater level of justice than the rest of us. Corporations control the government...just like the Oligarchs in Russia do.
This is one of the things I find quite interesting about the RWrs on here: almost no knowledge or comprehension of historical fact. Seriously. You have no idea.

OMG

This is one of the things I find quite interesting about the RWrs on here: almost no knowledge or comprehension of historical fact. Seriously. You have no idea.
That is silly.

Dispute what I posted with facts.

OMG

I don't think you will find many right wingers who think as I do. Stop with the partisan bull shit.

OMG

I don't think you will find many right wingers who think as I do. Stop with the partisan bull shit.
Okay. Pardon me. But you, indivdual you, display no understanding or knowledge of the history of the Soviet Union and current day Russia, whose govenments are essentially the same, though they have differen't self identified names. They were/are totalitarian oligarchies.

OMG

Okay. Pardon me. But you, indivdual you, display no understanding or knowledge of the history of the Soviet Union and current day Russia, whose govenments are essentially the same, though they have differen't self identified names. They were/are totalitarian oligarchies.
You still have not disputed any of the points I made.

Russia today and the USA today, have much in common.

As a political moderate, I acknowledge that our (American) media have a bias toward the Russian Federation, for they are trying to find any excuse to take down President Trump. If Secretary Clinton had won, you can be sure that there would be none of this current hysteria over alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election.

But I think that it is fair to say that impartial observers would NOT classify the Russian Federation as a true democracy.

In my opinion, people (Americans and non-Americans) who want Americans to have an accurate picture of political life in Russia would win more points if they admitted the shortcomings as well as the positive aspects of the current Russian situation.

OMG

I have disputed your points. And I'll add that Europe is no more a prison than the Earth itself is.

There is no persecution of free speech in the EU or of opposition. Hate speech is against the law in most places, words that incite violence being prohibited, as it is in the US. Holocaust denial has been against the law in Germany for decades, nothing new. Opposition to the government is not prohibited anywhere, unless it is violent.

In Russia people have been thrown in jail or murdered for speaking out against Putin.

Here are 10 critics of Vladimir Putin who died violently or in suspicious ways

List of journalists killed in Russia - Wikipedia

Boris Nemtsov, critic of Putin, shot dead - CNN

Journalistic death toll in Putin's Russia

More of Kremlin’s Opponents Are Ending Up Dead

There is no one proof anybody from the 'lists' was indeed killed by KGB or Putin.
Anything is a blatant lie of western presstitutes and politicians'.

USMB seems to be littered with Russian trolls. Imagine, what group would promote the thought that Russia is a democracy? Who would push the thought that Putin is not a murdering thug and dictator?

Anybody who do not share Israel's & Deep State's policy against Russia is a Russian Troll now!
Zionists are getting more and more insane.
We do not need your f..... wars for your f..... Great Israel, f.... you yourselves you sons of the bitch!
In name of Great Israel were wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, now in Iran, Russia and NK coming soon.

I have disputed your points. And I'll add that Europe is no more a prison than the Earth itself is.
Dispute the following...

As a political moderate, I acknowledge that our (American) media have a bias toward the Russian Federation, for they are trying to find any excuse to take down President Trump. If Secretary Clinton had won, you can be sure that there would be none of this current hysteria over alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election.

But I think that it is fair to say that impartial observers would NOT classify the Russian Federation as a true democracy.

In my opinion, people (Americans and non-Americans) who want Americans to have an accurate picture of political life in Russia would win more points if they admitted the shortcomings as well as the positive aspects of the current Russian situation.

Who is owner of US MS 'medias'?
A bunch of insane zionist who push a war with Russia.
Why they hate Russia?
Because Russia do not allow to rob itself by zionist oligarchs and hinders zionists in erection of Great Israel.

Below is reason why we fought Israel's wars and why we must die in coming war between USA and Russia.

eretz-israel-greater-israel-borders-map-Bible-Quote-inkscape.png

But 'the Earth' do not claim to have a better political system and do not teach other nations democracy like EU it does

Forum List

Back