Russia is the only True Democracy in Europe now, EU is a prison of folks

Russia is one of very few countries which has been building their democracy without asking advises and permissions from "Western partners" who actually have been trying to be more patrons than partners. Since Putin has been guarding Russia's sovereignty so well this century and doesn't allow any external control of his country, "Western partners" started all kinds of possible wars against Russia: info-wars, wars of sanctions and even sports wars, inquisition of Russian sportsmen.

Sooner or later West is gonna sink in its own hypocrisy and double standards and Russia is gonna rise and shine. Smart leaders (countries) are already trying to ask for Russia's partnership. Just a couple examples of many:

As Bloomberg writes, "the Israelis and Turks, the Egyptians and Jordanians - they’re all beating a path to the Kremlin in the hope that Vladimir Putin, the new master of the Middle East, can secure their interests and fix their problems."
"Putin Is The New Master Of The Middle East" | Zero Hedge
-----
India and Pakistan put aside their long-running tensions, as they were officially confirmed as members of the increasingly influential Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), during a summit in Kazakhstan capital Astana. SCO now includes almost half of the all world population.
Then there were 8: Eurasian powerhouse SCO expands after India & Pakistan join

I can not see any western 'partner' who wishes something good for Russia.
Western partners are Western puppets of Soros&Co so far. They are afraid to allow their people to see how beneficial a partnership with Russia could be.

Sooner idiots, but not partners
So far not partners but may be after a serious un-brainwashing.

You can not reverse brainwashing if exist lack of brain
Somehow Putin has done it in Chechnya and stopped the war.

I can not see any western 'partner' who wishes something good for Russia.
Western partners are Western puppets of Soros&Co so far. They are afraid to allow their people to see how beneficial a partnership with Russia could be.

Sooner idiots, but not partners
So far not partners but may be after a serious un-brainwashing.

You can not reverse brainwashing if exist lack of brain

Through 'washing in toilets'! 'Motchit w sortrows'

This thread is hysterical. the whole Europe forum is being swamped by this type of garbage.
Russia is a gangster state run for the elites.

Russia is a gangster state run for the elites.

You are completely brainwashed in UK.
You are just a Putin hack.
And you are just another Soros puppet.
Yeah, cash my Soros cheque every week you dumb fuck.
Soros' money smells with blood and death. Keep it for yourself and choke on it, dear liberal.

Soros' money smells with blood, death and shi.!

Yes, he did. But now there is a real bandit in office there :)

A 'bandit' because he does not give power to your brothers in spirit who rob and pillaged Russia since 1986 until 1999.

Sorry, pal, I don't have any brothers in Checnya, in spirit or any other forms :)
Of course, all people in the world are my brothers, but not those who pillaged Russia since 1917 till 2017 :)
and again, is there any stupid post of you which won't have agreement form lady Stgatfogd? :)

Forum List

Back