Russia contradicts Trump on US Drone

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
I assume Trump can provide evidence the Drone was in international airspace
Why hasn’t he?

Russia says downed US drone was in Iranian air space, contradicting key claim by Washington

A US Drone was in Iranian air space when it was shot down, the secretary of the country’s Security Council has said.

Speaking at a briefing for journalists in Jerusalem, Nikolai Patrushev also said evidence presented by the US alleging Tehran was behind attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman was of poor quality and unprofessional.

Thanks for posting this as I have have been wondering the same thing ever since the downing of the drone.

The US has consistently 'claimed' the drone was in international air space BUT have failed to provide any proof of said claim.

Trump needs put up, or shut up.

Why hasn’t he?

Russia says downed US drone was in Iranian air space, contradicting key claim by Washington

A US Drone was in Iranian air space when it was shot down, the secretary of the country’s Security Council has said.

Speaking at a briefing for journalists in Jerusalem, Nikolai Patrushev also said evidence presented by the US alleging Tehran was behind attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman was of poor quality and unprofessional.
so I have this straight,,,

now you believe russia and not trump,,,so you are now the one colluding with russia and not trump,,,

so much for trump being a russian puppet,,,

Did the Russians provide proof it wasn't?

Seems they say they can
Russia is calling our President a liar.
The US has GPS data on the drone showing location, speed, bearing and time stamp

If Trump was willing to take military action over it, why not show we are right?

Why hasn’t he?

now you believe russia and not trump,,,so you are now the one colluding with russia and not trump,,,

You didn't have a problem when Trump believed Russia over US Intelligence.

Trump called off the air strike at the last minute because he said it was not worth 150 lives

Could it have been that he learned Russia could show our drone was in Iranian airspace?

Why hasn’t he?

Russia is calling our President a liar

Why doesn’t Trump prove them wrong?

Why hasn’t he?

You didn't have a problem when Trump believed Russia over US Intelligence.
you have me mistaken for someone else,,,

I've never supported trump on anything,,,

nice deflection though,,,just a failure,,

34a41q.jpg

Why hasn’t he?

why dont you prove them right???

Why hasn’t he?

Because Trump has the Drone data and I don’t

Why hasn’t he?

Because Trump has the Drone data and I don’t
so you believe russia now,,,

Did the Russians provide proof it wasn't?

the Russians didn't make the claim that the US drone was in international air space, little boi.

The US did.

the Russians didn't make the claim

NO

they made the claim it wasn't in international space...

did they provide proof,

or

are you taking their word for it?

(and you shouldn't call people 'boi', til you grow more than peach fuzz around your dick)

Forum List

Back