Russia contradicts Trump on US Drone

I assume Trump can provide evidence the Drone was in international airspace
Why hasn’t he?

Russia says downed US drone was in Iranian air space, contradicting key claim by Washington

A US Drone was in Iranian air space when it was shot down, the secretary of the country’s Security Council has said.

Speaking at a briefing for journalists in Jerusalem, Nikolai Patrushev also said evidence presented by the US alleging Tehran was behind attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman was of poor quality and unprofessional.
Why hasn’t he?

Russia says downed US drone was in Iranian air space, contradicting key claim by Washington

A US Drone was in Iranian air space when it was shot down, the secretary of the country’s Security Council has said.

Speaking at a briefing for journalists in Jerusalem, Nikolai Patrushev also said evidence presented by the US alleging Tehran was behind attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman was of poor quality and unprofessional.

As Patton said, screw the Russian sons a bitches. We shoulda let him take the assholes out when we had the chance.

Last edited:
Why hasn’t he?

Funny how you were screaming about how evil Russia was, and how they were behind everything, and how Trump was a tool of Russia.

Now, magically, Russia is to be trusted and believed, and they are trying to destroy their own pawn in the white house.

You people are so schizophrenic. You are just evil.

Why hasn’t he?

You people are bipolar lunatics.

Why hasn’t he?

That’s all democrats need. Assertions by their buddies in Russia and Iran.

Why hasn’t he?

Why hasn’t he?

As Patton said, screw the Russian sons a bitches. We shoulda let him take the assholes out when we had the chance.

Ah yes; yet another crazed right winger that loves them some war.

Patton was a good US General but Patton was also a crazy ass hole.

It's a good thing that the others didn't listen to Patton's crazy ass bull shit.

Why hasn’t he?

The only thing is, the Russians lie as much as Trump. And they are allies with Iran. So I'm not sure I'm going to take this seriously, without further validation from a source I trust.

Why hasn’t he?

Why hasn’t he?

It's a good thing that the others didn't listen to Patton's crazy ass bull shit.

Patton was a lot like Trump, he got shit done and the pussies couldn't stand him for it because he showed them for the tools and fools they were. Same thing with McCarther.
Half assed little sniveling girley men and faggots always hate real men because it shows them for what they are so everyone can see.

Why hasn’t he?

Why hasn’t he?

Patton was a lot like Trump, he got shit done and the pussies couldn't stand him for it because he showed them for the tools and fools they were. Same thing with McCarther.
Half assed little sniveling girley men and faggots always hate real men because it shows them for what they are so everyone can see.

Did you mean MacArthur? Yes, he was a good general too.

In 1995 I was lucky enuff to be able to take an extensive tour of Mac's Korean War era Lockheed Constellation.
It was sitting at Addison Airport (North Dallas). Was a great treat to be able to tour such an aircraft.
Constellation | Planes of Fame Air Museum

Why hasn’t he?

so I have this straight,,,

now you believe russia and not trump,,,so you are now the one colluding with russia and not trump,,,

so much for trump being a russian puppet,,,

Russia is calling our President a liar

Why doesn’t Trump prove them wrong?
why dont you prove them right???

Because Trump has the Drone data and I don’t
so you believe russia now,,,
Well, let’s see
What should I believe?

Should I trust whatever Trump tells me based on his past credibility in truthiness ?
Should I believe Iran and Russia when they say they have data showing the US was in Iranian airspace?

Knowing that the US could easily prove exactly where there drone was at the moment it was shot down, yet refuses to do so
Makes me think they are hiding something

Why hasn’t he?

Why hasn’t he?

Patton was a great tactician but horrible at understanding the political dynamics of the war. If we listened to him, we would have had 100,000 additional deaths
MacArthur lost the Philippines and led us in an unnecessary exercise to retake it. I shall return cost needless deaths
In Korea, he provoked China into entering the war and cost 40,000 needless deaths

so I have this straight,,,

now you believe russia and not trump,,,so you are now the one colluding with russia and not trump,,,

so much for trump being a russian puppet,,,

Russia is calling our President a liar

Why doesn’t Trump prove them wrong?
why dont you prove them right???

Because Trump has the Drone data and I don’t
so you believe russia now,,,
Well, let’s see
What should I believe?

Should I trust whatever Trump tells me based on his past credibility in truthiness ?
Should I believe Iran and Russia when they say they have data showing the US was in Iranian airspace?

Knowing that the US could easily prove exactly where there drone was at the moment it was shot down, yet refuses to do so
Makes me think they are hiding something
thinking it and knowing it are two different things,,,

and you have no idea what they are hiding if they are,,,

so with all that you side with russia,,,

34a41q.jpg

Why hasn’t he?

Why hasn’t he?

Patton was a great tactician but horrible at understanding the political dynamics of the war. If we listened to him, we would have had 100,000 additional deaths
MacArthur lost the Philippines and led us in an unnecessary exercise to retake it. I shall return cost needless deaths
In Korea, he provoked China into entering the war and cost 40,000 needless deaths

My father was born in late 1925. During his senior year of high school he received his draft notice before he graduated.
Dad ended up in the US Army, lobbing mortar rounds at the Japanese troops in the Philippines. Man, some of the stories I heard; it must have been Hell on Earth to have experienced what those guys did in that island hopping campaign.

Trump called off the air strike at the last minute because he said it was not worth 150 lives

Could it have been that he learned Russia could show our drone was in Iranian airspace?

LMAO Oh and like Russia doesn't support Iran??

Russia wouldn't lie for Iran??

You really are one gullible stupid ass.

Why hasn’t he?

So now you believe Putin?

Lol how convenient.

This is what happens when you have a President like Trump who everyone who counts knows he lies about anything and everything. No credibility for truthfulness means no credibility when you need it.

Why hasn’t he?

Nothing coming from this particular white house should be believed. What is so funny is that Trump kept trying to erasure his American stupid that no people were in the drones, that's how fucked up and stupid this old white man is, unfuckinbelievable that he's still their president.

This is what happens when you have a President like Trump who everyone who counts knows he lies about anything and everything. No credibility for truthfulness means no credibility when you need it.
I predicted on day one, archive me if you like, once the lies about crowd sizes and Obama tapping his office, that the lies would become to a point, where nobody will ever believe this guy and watching this mad man in that interview with Stefanopolis?? and him denying fact after fact after fact, prove that Trump is surrounding himself with people who lie to keep his in control and ignorant. The man is just too unstable for the job, is being used by Mitch and the GOP and just about everybody who see's his vulnerability, even his fuckin family, they all see he's a sick delusional bastard and do nothing about it

Forum List

Back