Russia contradicts Trump on US Drone

I assume Trump can provide evidence the Drone was in international airspace
Why hasn’t he?

Russia says downed US drone was in Iranian air space, contradicting key claim by Washington

A US Drone was in Iranian air space when it was shot down, the secretary of the country’s Security Council has said.

Speaking at a briefing for journalists in Jerusalem, Nikolai Patrushev also said evidence presented by the US alleging Tehran was behind attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman was of poor quality and unprofessional.

Now anti-America Progressives Love Russia?

Wow

Just fucking wow

Why hasn’t he?

Russia says downed US drone was in Iranian air space, contradicting key claim by Washington

A US Drone was in Iranian air space when it was shot down, the secretary of the country’s Security Council has said.

Speaking at a briefing for journalists in Jerusalem, Nikolai Patrushev also said evidence presented by the US alleging Tehran was behind attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman was of poor quality and unprofessional.
Nothing coming from this particular white house should be believed. What is so funny is that Trump kept trying to erasure his American stupid that no people were in the drones, that's how fucked up and stupid this old white man is, unfuckinbelievable that he's still their president.

upload_2019-6-25_14-24-0.jpeg

Why hasn’t he?

Yeah...and Russia has never lied to anyone.

:rolleyes:

Why hasn’t he?

Why should we trust Russia and Iran when they say they have proof?

Because Trump can easily release the Drone GPS data to show the drone was in international airspace and prove them wrong

He refuses to do so

Why hasn’t he?

Because Trump can easily release the Drone GPS data to show the drone was in international airspace and prove them wrong

He refuses to do so

Have they shown that proof?

Why hasn’t he?

He refuses to do so

So to recap...
You believe Russia and Iran without proof, or tend to.
But not your own country without proof.

The thing is. You want, and hope the drone was in Iran waters. You really do.
And that is pathetic guy.

Trumps story about why he decided not to attack Iran over the weekend seemed contrived

Did Trump not attack because he knew his drone was in Iran airspace and he would be exposed?

Trumps story about why he decided not to attack Iran over the weekend seemed contrived

Did Trump not attack because he knew his drone was in Iran airspace and he would be exposed?

I dont care what the reason is,,all I know is we arent in another war,,,,yet,,,

Why hasn’t he?

so I have this straight,,,

now you believe russia and not trump,,,so you are now the one colluding with russia and not trump,,,

so much for trump being a russian puppet,,,

You didn't have a problem when Trump believed Russia over US Intelligence.
You did.

Why hasn’t he?

He refuses to do so

So to recap...
You believe Russia and Iran without proof, or tend to.
But not your own country without proof.

The thing is. You want, and hope the drone was in Iran waters. You really do.
And that is pathetic guy.
If MY country includes the lowlife scum Trump then no we can't believe anything that comes out of his lying mouth

Forum List

Back