Russia contradicts Trump on US Drone

I assume Trump can provide evidence the Drone was in international airspace
Why hasn’t he?

Russia says downed US drone was in Iranian air space, contradicting key claim by Washington

A US Drone was in Iranian air space when it was shot down, the secretary of the country’s Security Council has said.

Speaking at a briefing for journalists in Jerusalem, Nikolai Patrushev also said evidence presented by the US alleging Tehran was behind attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman was of poor quality and unprofessional.

Trump personally was monitoring the drone? Show a link. Or do you mean the Trump administration?
Trump said the drone was in international air space
He wouldn’t lie to us would he?

He said what was told to him by people monitoring the droid. LOL.
He said no such thing

LOL so you think he personally monitors every drone?

Why hasn’t he?

Russia says downed US drone was in Iranian air space, contradicting key claim by Washington

A US Drone was in Iranian air space when it was shot down, the secretary of the country’s Security Council has said.

Speaking at a briefing for journalists in Jerusalem, Nikolai Patrushev also said evidence presented by the US alleging Tehran was behind attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman was of poor quality and unprofessional.

Trump personally was monitoring the drone? Show a link. Or do you mean the Trump administration?

He said no such thing

HE made the claim
Better be damn sure
It is on him

Why hasn’t he?

He said no such thing

LOL

No one said that, lunatic. You do realize that there are more possibilities beyond just 'being told that by people monitoring the drone' or 'him personally monitoring the drone,' don't you?

Oh... wait... no, ya don't. You're crazy. :cuckoo:

You think Trump personally monitors drones? LOL
Nope.

Thank you
You're welcome. And thank you for miserably failing to prove your claim.

I just did. LOL
LOLOLOL

If you think you did, it's only because you're crazy. :cuckoo:

Me: You think Trump persoanally monitors drones?

You: No.

Case closed. That was my point.

He said no such thing

LOL

No one said that, lunatic. You do realize that there are more possibilities beyond just 'being told that by people monitoring the drone' or 'him personally monitoring the drone,' don't you?

What else could it be? He made it up. Crazy? You're the one with a weird avatar.

I just did. LOL
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Your point was someone monitoring the drone told him it was over international waters.

You've posted zero evidence to corroborate your claim. Your inability to post such evidence is evidence you're full of shit.

He said no such thing

LOL

What else could it be? He made it up. Crazy? You're the one with a weird avatar.
Of course it could be that he made it up.

It could be he was informed it happened over Iranian airspace and he lied when he said it was over international waters

It could be he read it on some kooky rightwingnut website, which is where he sometimes goes for his "intel."

As far as my avatar, what's weird about it?

Thank you

I just did. LOL
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Your point was someone monitoring the drone told him it was over international waters.

You've posted zero evidence to corroborate your claim. Your inability to post such evidence is evidence you're full of shit.

???? You are illogical.

He said no such thing

LOL

It could be he was informed it happened over Iranian airspace and he lied when he said it was over international waters

It could be he read it on some kooky rightwingnut website, which is where he sometimes goes for his "intel."

All your scenarios are highly unlikely IMO. We have discussed the weirdness of your avatar before. You're old, I know. But dementia already?

Comes down to this

If the US sends a spy drone into their territory, it deserves to get shot down

If Trump wants to start a war over it, let him show his evidence

He said no such thing

LOL

All your scenarios are highly unlikely IMO. We have discussed the weirdness of your avatar before. You're old, I know. But dementia already?
LOLOL

As if it matters what a loon like you thinks is unlikely. :lmao:

Regardless, it could be any one of a number of things and you failed to prove it was as you claimed.

And as far as my avatar, I didn't say we didn't discuss it... I asked you what's weird about it. A question for which you've never been able to provide a lucid answer.

Why hasn’t he?

Maybe it's none of their business.

LOL

LOLOL

Regardless, it could be any one of a number of things and you failed to prove it was as you claimed.

And as far as my avatar, I didn't say we didn't discuss it... I asked you what's weird about it. A question for which you've never been able to provide a lucid answer.

Except I did Answer you. Shall I repeat it? Since dementia has taken you.

LOL

LOLOL

Except I did Answer you. Shall I repeat it? Since dementia has taken you.
LOL

You're truly a fucking loon. :cuckoo:

Your "answer" was to ask me a question which failed to prove your claim.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

Did the Russians provide proof it wasn't?
I don't think it's something that can be done so easily, especially over water. Satellite images and pinpointing the location, that stuff can be faked and is not definitive proof, one way or another.

Why hasn’t he?

------------------------------ of course Russia would LIE , why not ?? I'll go with what TRUMP and his American backups say , thank you very much RWinger .

Why hasn’t he?

Trump is a compulsive liar and one of the dems put it very well in saying a foreign policy where the world cant trust trumps tweets and speeches - at all - is very dangerous.

Forum List

Back