Acting US Customs and Border Protection Commissioner John Sanders to leave

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Acting US Customs and Border Protection Commissioner John Sanders to leave - CNNPolitics

Acting Customs and Border Protection Commissioner John Sanders is resigning, he said in a message sent to agency employees Tuesday, amid the dramatic increase in the number of undocumented migrants crossing the border and a fight over how to address it.

"Although I will leave it to you to determine whether I was successful, I can unequivocally say that helping support the amazing men and women of CBP has been the most fulfilling and satisfying opportunity of my career," Sander writes. His resignation is effective July 5.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Grump; no one wants to work for Donald Grump.

Bullshit.

Use your feeble brains. Who wants to head an organization that has trouble getting listened to by the parasites in Congress??

House Dems who don't want to listen to the truth he's been telling them. House Dems who say there is no crisis. What ignorant dipshits.

We've had a crisis on our border for decades and now BP and CBP are being overrun with illegals and fake asylum seekers and he's not getting any help from our glorious leaders. Who needs to beat their head against a brick wall.

I don't blame him and I hope Trump can find another able person to replace him.

Forum List

Back