Rush Says Slut And He's Not Forgiven. Spike Lee Is Forgiven Of Course

Rush GAINED in audience appeal, and has lots of advertisers.

Spike Lee produces and directs movies television series, comedy shows, and holds fundraisers for Barack Obama.

He is an Obama supporter.

Who is this, holding our president UP??? :lol:

Barack-Obama--26194.jpg

Ok first of all salt, tell me about Black America. What does that mean? and why are Black Republicans not consdered black, I love that one. In the 60s it was just a skin color, now to be black you have to be a white loathing, ebt using crackhead and most importantly you HAVE to vote democrat... did I summarize well?

Another issue that republicans ignore – or simply don’t get – at their own peril is the conservative fallacy that contraception, ‘morning after pills,’ and abortion somehow facilitate ‘irresponsible sexual activity.’

By restricting or banning contraception, ‘morning after pills,’ and abortion, the ‘irresponsible sexual activity’ will end. Not only is this conservative ‘solution’ un-Constitutional, it also exhibits the right’s lack of understanding of basic human behavior.

Another issue that republicans ignore – or simply don’t get – at their own peril is the conservative fallacy that contraception, ‘morning after pills,’ and abortion somehow facilitate ‘irresponsible sexual activity.’

By restricting or banning contraception, ‘morning after pills,’ and abortion, the ‘irresponsible sexual activity’ will end. Not only is this conservative ‘solution’ un-Constitutional, it also exhibits the right’s lack of understanding of basic human behavior.

:slap:

So we're all a bunch of animals with no accountability for our own actions?

And we're not trying to ban anything dumb-ass. We're just trying to keep you PC fuckers from forcing it down the throats of folks that don't believe it's moral, thus infringing on their religious freedoms, dictating to them what they can and cannot believe in.

Not quite. The left has been promoting lies about racism in America for decades.

It's nowhere near as prevalent as you want us to believe.

Yeah, you're really in touch with the hood, DJ Jazzy Condo. :rofl:

Of course you do. You're not interested in justice.

Do you know you want to kill a fellow minority?

You know more about decades of racism towards black Americans then black Americans do?

So, only the "hood" is black America?

Justice? Hahahaha.He's just getting his ground stood.

I'm glad an expert on black America, such as yourself, is filling us in on black America.
I'm no expert on black America. I'm not a white liberal.

The fact remains that had Zimmerman been initially reported as Hispanic, you easily-led sheep on the left would not be in the killing frenzy you are in today.

No, you're a race baiting, largess pimp.

And we're not trying to ban anything dumb-ass. We're just trying to keep you PC fuckers from forcing it down the throats of folks that don't believe it's moral, thus infringing on their religious freedoms, dictating to them what they can and cannot believe in.

Spike Lee held himself accountable for his actions. He admitted what he did was stupid and wrong. He told his twitter fans to leave these innocent people alone. He then paid this family for the expenses of having left their home.

The family thanked Spike for his atonement, and moved on.

If they want to sue him, they have reasonable grounds. However, they've concluded that Spike did the right thing.

Spike Lee held himself accountable for his actions. He admitted what he did was stupid and wrong. He told his twitter fans to leave these innocent people alone. He then paid this family for the expenses of having left their home.

If they want to sue him, they have reasonable grounds. However, they've concluded that Spike did the right thing.

REALLY????

Spike Lee did the right thing????

Nothing about what he did was right. He cut loose a lynch-mob on someone because of his racist attitudes. He missed the mark and instead practically caused a tragedy. The only reason those folks aren't suing his ass is because he offered them cash.

But this shit isn't over with. What if somebody wasn't paying attention and kicks down their door and shotguns them in their beds? What if some high SOB who didn't catch the latest news goes over there and throws a Molotov cocktail through their window.

If Spike Lee had given out my address I would take the money and move because that house would be worthless to me. Good luck trying to sell it. I would never feel safe.....and if anyone were to start shit with me I'd have to shoot their dumb asses and I don't want to shoot anyone.

The problem with fuckers like you is you never take anything other than the lefts' scams seriously. NO HARM DONE......LMAO.

Last edited:

REALLY????

Nothing about what he did was right. He cut loose a lynch-mob on someone because of his racist attitudes. He missed the mark and instead practically caused a tragedy. The only reason those folks aren't suing his ass is because he offered them cash.

But this shit isn't over with. What if somebody wasn't paying attention and kicks down their door and shotguns them in their beds? What if some high SOB who didn't catch the latest news goes over there and throws a Molotov cocktail through their window.

If Spike Lee had given out my address I would take the money and move because that house would be worthless to me. Good luck trying to sell it. I would never feel safe.....and if anyone were to start shit with me I'd have to shoot their dumb asses and I don't want to shoot anyone.

The problem with fuckers like you is you never take anything other than the lefts' scams seriously. NO HARM DONE......LMAO.

Good for you. You sound like the second coming. Should I kneel to you?

I've done some wrong and stupid things in my life. I'm, you know, human. I've apologized to people for some, to some I wish I could apologize for. But Spike took the extra step. That doesn't mean that that family doesn't have the right to sue. But they seem to have chosen to forgive this transgression, on by what all accounts, was sincere atonement.

I doubt that you even saw his film, "Do The Right Thing". Nor do I suspect that you understood its message. I think Spike did the right thing. Whether it made the family whole, due to his transgression, is up to that family to decide. Not you!

You're on the wrong thread, dope.

Last edited:
No, you astoundingly stupid asshat.

Listening to the media makes you hate Zimmerman the white Hispanic. The media's only telling you part of the story. And you're too stupid to look for the rest.

Got your lynchin' rope picked out?

Really? It was the media that did it? Growing up as a black man in America didn't have anything to do with it? It's funny how clueless whites are about the black community.

Yes I got my lynchin' rope picked out.

Yeah, they're clueless.....and they're getting an education on it now.

Back in the 60s everyone knew what the deal was. Now that ghost is back.

But who dug him up??? We thought we had that SOB dead and buried.

Whites haven't been dwelling on race all of these years, but blacks have. Everything is race to them. Some wear it on their sleeve and some don't.

Last year we had problems in all three shops with blacks. One figured everyone was racist and wouldn't show up for meetings, the other started spreading rumors about another employee being racist, and another called the FBI about comments one made about Obama.

We hate your fucking guts, that ghost never left.

Ok first of all salt, tell me about Black America. What does that mean? and why are Black Republicans not consdered black, I love that one. In the 60s it was just a skin color, now to be black you have to be a white loathing, ebt using crackhead and most importantly you HAVE to vote democrat... did I summarize well?

Learn on your own. Black conservatives are considered black. Black conservative buck dancing coons a la Herman Cain and Allen West are considered sellouts. Tim Scott is a black conservative who doesn't run around saying "I'm not like those blacks", like west and cain. He lets his work build his following. He doesn't use cooning like cain and west.

Are all black liberals poor and on welfare or is that just your opinion of black people?

REALLY????

I've done some wrong and stupid things in my life. I'm, you know, human. I've apologized to people for some, to some I wish I could apologize for. But Spike took the extra step. That doesn't mean that that family doesn't have the right to sue. But they seem to have chosen to forgive this transgression, on by what all accounts, was sincere atonement.

I doubt that you even saw his film, "Do The Right Thing". Nor do I suspect that you understood its message. I think Spike did the right thing. Whether it made the family whole, due to his transgression, is up to that family to decide. Not you!

Sorry, but I'm not into dudes, Tuck. So unless you're sporting long hair and a pair of awesome titties it's not happening.

The problem with what Spike Lee did is he's lucky it didn't go terribly wrong. He wasn't thinking what the consequences were. Maybe he should have, but once you do what he did it's impossible to un-ring that bell.

It's like when Truthmatters called High_Gravity an Oreo. Once she did it.....it was too late to take back. Thing is nobody gets kills from name-calling like in this case.

Last edited:
REALLY????

Sorry, but I'm not into dudes, Tuck. So unless you're sporting long hair and a pair of awesome titties it's not happening.

The problem with what Spike Lee did is he's lucky it didn't go terribly wrong. He wasn't thinking what the consequences were. Maybe he should have, but once you do what he did it's impossible to un-ring that bell.

It's like when Truthmatters called High_Gravity an Oreo. Once she did it.....it was too late to take back. Thing is nobody gets kills from name-calling like in this case.

No, my kneeling wasn't in any way sexual submission. Funny that you seem to think it was. My kneeling was posed as a question. Spike Lee escapologist personally to the family, told his twitter fans to leave these innocent people alone, and paid for the cost of them staying at a hotel.

The family claimed they accepted the atonement, and thought that Spike did the right thing.

Why are you so into some racist pattern after the facts are so clear?

No, my kneeling wasn't in any way sexual submission. Funny that you seem to think it was. My kneeling was posed as a question. Spike Lee escapologist personally to the family, told his twitter fans to leave these innocent people alone, and paid for the cost of them staying at a hotel.

The family claimed they accepted the atonement, and thought that Spike did the right thing.

Because it's not over. The whole issue didn't end with Spike Lee paying off the victims.

This shit is still brewing out there. Members of my family could easily get involved. I've had one of them harping to me about it.

The point is this kind of BS has consequences. You just haven't felt them personally.

Because it's not over. The whole issue didn't end with Spike Lee paying off the victims.

This shit is still brewing out there. Members of my family could easily get involved. I've had one of them harping to me about it.

The point is this kind of BS has consequences. You just haven't felt them personally.

Clearly, every action has consequences. You know, like planting a 9 in the chest of some teenager who's heading home, after going to the store for some ice tea and Skittles. As our military likes to put it, you can't always avoid collateral damage. Thank you Spike for not using that dodge.

Clearly, every action has consequences. You know, like planting a 9 in the chest of some teenager who's heading home, after going to the store for some ice tea and Skittles. As our military likes to put it, you can't always avoid collateral damage. Thank you Spike for not using that dodge.

Maybe he has a conscience.....unlike Obama.

But I'm sure most people have remorse when they fuck up.......this was absolutely a very big-time fuckup. I don't think throwing money at it is enough punishment for what he did.

He personally apologized to his family, and told his twitter fans to leave them alone. He then took the extra step to compensate them for their living expenses after they left their home. He admitted what he did was wrong.

All Rush did was say he should have chosen different words, and then continue to rail on Fluke's sexual promiscuity for the next two days.

What damage did Rush do? Was her life in danger? She's a liberal activist that doesnt want to pay for her fun pills. I think she wanted transgender surgeory covered as well, huh?? That stuff should be on your own dime and so should Viagra, unless it's for heart problems (it was being made for heart issues, the ED fix was a side effect), Birth control can help with some issues and if it's legit, sure put it on insurance, but if it's just because you're 30 year old still in college looking for love, then pay for it yourself.

Forum List

Back