Rush Says Slut And He's Not Forgiven. Spike Lee Is Forgiven Of Course

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
He said he was sorry.......gee.....!!!!!

Spike Lee turned loose a bunch of racists on an elderly couple and he's forgiven by the Washington Post.

Rush said Sandra Flucke was acting like a slut and a prostitute and he apologized....and that is much, much worse I suppose. Sicking a lynch mob loose on someone isn't nearly as bad as casting aspersions on someones morals.

As a matter of fact this scumbag writer for the WaPo compared the two.

Neighborhood_Watch_Spike_Lee_07bdb-3039.jpg

Lee didn’t use epithets but rather spread information in the spirit of frontier justice, a greater offense than insulting someone. Yet his reaction to the mishap rehabilitates the good name of an honest apology. Lee used no qualifiers, no minimizers, no excuses — and no “I am sorry if anyone took offense to my actions.” Just plain regret and shame. Score a victory for the apology.

Spike Lee apologizes, atones for screwup - Erik Wemple - The Washington Post

I think it just depends on who you are. After all........he's one of them.

One thing.....Spike Lee still hasn't apologized to George Zimmerman. If he had given out the right address and Zimmerman was dead would he feel sorry for that?

WashPost's Wemple Thinks Spike Lee Has Atoned for Maliciously Seeking to Send Angry Mobs to Zimmerman Residence | NewsBusters.org

Yea. And Spike Lee did not even vocally apologize. He just tweeted a half ass apology. And he didn't apologize for giving out the address. He apologized for giving out the wrong address.

He personally apologized to his family, and told his twitter fans to leave them alone. He then took the extra step to compensate them for their living expenses after they left their home. He admitted what he did was wrong.

All Rush did was say he should have chosen different words, and then continue to rail on Fluke's sexual promiscuity for the next two days.

He personally apologized to his family, and told his twitter fans to leave them alone. He then took the extra step to compensate them for their living expenses after they left their home. He admitted what he did was wrong.

All Rush did was say he should have chosen different words, and then continue to rail on Fluke's sexual promiscuity for the next two days.
I must have missed where he apologized to Zimmerman for publicizing what he thought was his address in hopes that someone would kill him.

Do you have a link to that?

Did he put her life in danger, or the life of someone who lives in her old apartment?

He said he was sorry.......gee.....!!!!!

Spike Lee turned loose a bunch of racists on an elderly couple and he's forgiven by the Washington Post.

Rush said Sandra Flucke was acting like a slut and a prostitute and he apologized....and that is much, much worse I suppose. Sicking a lynch mob loose on someone isn't nearly as bad as casting aspersions on someones morals.

As a matter of fact this scumbag writer for the WaPo compared the two.

Neighborhood_Watch_Spike_Lee_07bdb-3039.jpg

Lee didn’t use epithets but rather spread information in the spirit of frontier justice, a greater offense than insulting someone. Yet his reaction to the mishap rehabilitates the good name of an honest apology. Lee used no qualifiers, no minimizers, no excuses — and no “I am sorry if anyone took offense to my actions.” Just plain regret and shame. Score a victory for the apology.

Spike Lee apologizes, atones for screwup - Erik Wemple - The Washington Post

I think it just depends on who you are. After all........he's one of them.

One thing.....Spike Lee still hasn't apologized to George Zimmerman. If he had given out the right address and Zimmerman was dead would he feel sorry for that?

WashPost's Wemple Thinks Spike Lee Has Atoned for Maliciously Seeking to Send Angry Mobs to Zimmerman Residence | NewsBusters.org

Rush was forgiven by the right wing. They are the only people he cares about.

Not the ones who can think for themselves.

Sheep.

So blacks aren't even smart enough to form their own hatred? Is that what happened to America's founding fathers?
If they're listening to the crap in the media, they're not thinking for themselves.

Just like you're not.

Ah, so listening to the media made me hate white people? Even when I was growing up in a town with only conservative media?

So blacks aren't even smart enough to form their own hatred? Is that what happened to America's founding fathers?
If they're listening to the crap in the media, they're not thinking for themselves.

Just like you're not.

Ah, so listening to the media made me hate white people? Even when I was growing up in a town with only conservative media?
No, you astoundingly stupid asshat.

Listening to the media makes you hate Zimmerman the white Hispanic. The media's only telling you part of the story. And you're too stupid to look for the rest.

Got your lynchin' rope picked out?

Forum List

Back