Rush Says Slut And He's Not Forgiven. Spike Lee Is Forgiven Of Course

He personally apologized to his family, and told his twitter fans to leave them alone. He then took the extra step to compensate them for their living expenses after they left their home. He admitted what he did was wrong.

All Rush did was say he should have chosen different words, and then continue to rail on Fluke's sexual promiscuity for the next two days.

Did he put her life in danger, or the life of someone who lives in her old apartment?

Given how crazy some of the people who listen to Rush are (and sexually frustrated), I suspect his rants didn't help her that much.

Incidently, I think that Spike is sort of an asshole for doing this, but Spike Lee has always been an asshole. He was an asshole after 9/11 when he said he didn't feel bad about the cops who died.

Guy hasn't made a major picture in 4 years and never made a good one.... I guess he just felt he needed some attention.

LOL, because Spiky Lee was pretty much FORCED to give this couple money or get his ass sued off, that makes it all OK and is the reason he should be FORGIVIN..

but Rush apologizes and that wasn't good enough, I guess he should of thrown some money at Fluke.

That couple would have died of old age before they saw any money from litigation, assuming they ever got a judgement.

Of course, what Lee did was inexcusable... but so is what Limbaugh did.

This is more "Billy did it, too." I was talking about earlier.

Doesn't work for your fifth-grader, not sure why adults are doing it.

LOL, because Spiky Lee was pretty much FORCED to give this couple money or get his ass sued off, that makes it all OK and is the reason he should be FORGIVIN..

but Rush apologizes and that wasn't good enough, I guess he should of thrown some money at Fluke.

That couple would have died of old age before they saw any money from litigation, assuming they ever got a judgement.

Bullshit.

Considering the fact that Flucke turned out to be a willing pawn in the Obama re-election campaign purhaps slut doesn't fit.

How bout attention-w@#*€.

Attention whore
October 19, 2009 Urban Word of the Day
Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.
PHP:

Considering the fact that Flucke turned out to be a willing pawn in the Obama re-election campaign purhaps slut doesn't fit.

Attention whore
Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.
PHP:

I'd call her an outstanding young woman who stood on a principle.

Not her fault the GOP stepped in it, and Romney is trailing Obama amongst women by double digits. The GOP needs to give the religious zealots the boot.

Attention whore
PHP:

Not her fault the GOP stepped in it, and Romney is trailing Obama amongst women by double digits. The GOP needs to give the religious zealots the boot.

There's nothing outstanding about what she's done and if she had any principles she'd rat out her fellow con-conspirators.

Attention whore
PHP:

wow nice, so now a PARTY should pick and choose who they represent?
Kinda like the Democrat party eh? Or like Obama?

PHP:

There's nothing outstanding about what she's done and if she had any principles she'd rat out her fellow con-conspirators.

Wow, guy, Misogyny Much?

This was an idiotic move by the GOP, walking into this trap. Purely idiotic. Our society, like it or not, is based on birth control. And the economic conservatives in the GOP are happier for it. It enlarges the labor pool and therefore allows them to drive down wages. It means they aren't on the hook for a lot of pregnancies in giving maternity leave and paying extra benefits.

But this is where the GOP has a problem. In order to get working schlubs to go along with this arrangement, they've had to play on their religious biases, and this used to kind of work, but right now, even Christian women are practicing birth control. So by making war on contraception, they actually hit a political third rail.

Of course, Rush showing his misogyny just made a bad situation a lot worse.

PHP:

wow nice, so now a PARTY should pick and choose who they represent?
Kinda like the Democrat party eh? Or like Obama?

I think it should pick and choose which positions it's going to advocate.

The notion that women should be denied control over their own bodies by an employer, a church or the government is a fringe view. But the GOP is so beholden to the zealots that they can't say as much. They can't admit, this issue was resolved nearly 50 years ago, so we shouldn't even be talking about it now.

I keep asking how the GOP got into this mess. Opposing ObamaCare on principle, even though they were all for it when it was called "RomneyCare". Being beholden to religious fanatics, even though their own followers ignore them on the issue.

It's a mess. And right now, Obama is leading Romney amongst women under 50 by 60-30.

Forum List

Back