Rush Says Slut And He's Not Forgiven. Spike Lee Is Forgiven Of Course

If they're listening to the crap in the media, they're not thinking for themselves.

Just like you're not.

Ah, so listening to the media made me hate white people? Even when I was growing up in a town with only conservative media?
No, you astoundingly stupid asshat.

Listening to the media makes you hate Zimmerman the white Hispanic. The media's only telling you part of the story. And you're too stupid to look for the rest.

Got your lynchin' rope picked out?

Really? It was the media that did it? Growing up as a black man in America didn't have anything to do with it? It's funny how clueless whites are about the black community.

Yes I got my lynchin' rope picked out.

Got a poll or something to back that up, coward?

Listen to black radio, read black blogs, go to a black church tomorrow, the "poll" is right in front of you.

So that's a 'NO, I was talking out my ass' then? Ok, got it. Just as I thought.

Ok, expert on black America, let's see your bona fides on the black community. List it.

I've got almost 50 years of black America expertise. How about you?

Ah, so listening to the media made me hate white people? Even when I was growing up in a town with only conservative media?

Listening to the media makes you hate Zimmerman the white Hispanic. The media's only telling you part of the story. And you're too stupid to look for the rest.

Really? It was the media that did it? Growing up as a black man in America didn't have anything to do with it?
Not quite. The left has been promoting lies about racism in America for decades.

It's nowhere near as prevalent as you want us to believe.
It's funny how clueless whites are about the black community.
Yeah, you're really in touch with the hood, DJ Jazzy Condo. :rofl:
Of course you do. You're not interested in justice.

Do you know you want to kill a fellow minority?

Really? It was the media that did it? Growing up as a black man in America didn't have anything to do with it?
Not quite. The left has been promoting lies about racism in America for decades.

It's funny how clueless whites are about the black community.

You know more about decades of racism towards black Americans then black Americans do?

So, only the "hood" is black America?

Justice? Hahahaha.He's just getting his ground stood.

I'm glad an expert on black America, such as yourself, is filling us in on black America.

Listen to black radio, read black blogs, go to a black church tomorrow, the "poll" is right in front of you.

Ok, expert on black America, let's see your bona fides on the black community. List it.

I told you to provide a poll or some kind of proof, coward, not anecdotes about churches you've probably never set your faithless ass in.

He personally apologized to his family, and told his twitter fans to leave them alone. He then took the extra step to compensate them for their living expenses after they left their home. He admitted what he did was wrong.

All Rush did was say he should have chosen different words, and then continue to rail on Fluke's sexual promiscuity for the next two days.
And, I hope they still get an attorney and take his lame POS ass to court for additional and punitive damages. I know damn sure I would.

hey Si- did you see this video from a different thread?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_v8ZS3GOAc&feature=player_embedded]WTDY John Sly Sylvester Savagely Attacks WS Lt Gov Rebecca Kleefisch - Liberals Silent - YouTube[/ame]

liberals have much different standards depending on who is getting slandered, and who is doing the talking

He personally apologized to his family, and told his twitter fans to leave them alone. He then took the extra step to compensate them for their living expenses after they left their home. He admitted what he did was wrong.

All Rush did was say he should have chosen different words, and then continue to rail on Fluke's sexual promiscuity for the next two days.

Yeah....now I see your point....:disbelief:

Personally I don't think you have any perspective on reality here.

All Rush did was say a word. Spike let loose a lynch-mob on someone and could care less if he had succeeded in getting his target......but he's cool. :thanks:

There is no excuse for the word Rush used but everybody has a right to an opinion.

Nobody has the right to incite murder and mayhem.

Last edited:
Rush GAINED in audience appeal, and has lots of advertisers.

Really? It was the media that did it? Growing up as a black man in America didn't have anything to do with it? It's funny how clueless whites are about the black community.

Yeah, they're clueless.....and they're getting an education on it now.

Back in the 60s everyone knew what the deal was. Now that ghost is back.

But who dug him up??? We thought we had that SOB dead and buried.

Whites haven't been dwelling on race all of these years, but blacks have. Everything is race to them. Some wear it on their sleeve and some don't.

Last year we had problems in all three shops with blacks. One figured everyone was racist and wouldn't show up for meetings, the other started spreading rumors about another employee being racist, and another called the FBI about comments one made about Obama.

Assuming that just because you're black you speak for the black community is ridiculous.

When are you gonna get a clue?

Everyone is different. Each individual digs his own ditch, makes his own bed, whatever phrase you want to use. However, what you say and do reflects on the rest of the black community and thus you can be a good ambassador or a bad one. It's entirely up to you. Same goes for white people.

And one other thing, simply being a Democrat does not turn a racist white into a non-racist white. They're still just as racist. They simply patronize blacks in order to feel accepted by them. At the same time blacks are laughing their asses off at them.

Last edited by a moderator:

You know more about decades of racism towards black Americans then black Americans do?

So, only the "hood" is black America?

Justice? Hahahaha.He's just getting his ground stood.

I'm glad an expert on black America, such as yourself, is filling us in on black America.
I'm no expert on black America. I'm not a white liberal.

The fact remains that had Zimmerman been initially reported as Hispanic, you easily-led sheep on the left would not be in the killing frenzy you are in today.

Forum List

Back