Rush Limbaugh's 'Slut' Comment Controversy Proves It Has Staying Power

His existence does impact Republicans, though. And there are just enough stupid people around who actually believe what he spews. But luckily there are more female voters than males and we will make sure his message does not go all the way to the White House and that the GOP, if only for this very single issue, FAILS.

I'm telling you stupid, old white men and your equally ignorant, barefoot-in-the-kitchen women, keep the hell out of my bedroom.

then they are in good company, cause there is still enough stupid people around who actually believe what Obama spews..
but you can dream Rush will have some sort of impact come November..gawd knows you all need SOMETHING to hold onto..
Unemployment STILL over 8% after Obama fleeced us out of 800 billion dollars and promised that would bring unemployment down and give ALL them SHOEVEL ready jobs..
gas inching up to 5dollars a gallon...you been SHOPPING for groceries lately?
And that is the intent, isn't it? Get Limbaugh out of the way. Keep him from exposing Obama and the left for what they really are...

Limbaugh isn't going anywhere. The left has been at it since 1986.

Yet Limbaugh is stronger than he's ever been.

Ive been reading

GLOCK

The rise of Americas gun.

Because the left lied so often to many extremes they made the man a billionaire and opened the door to concealed carry in many more States, they will never get it or ever stop lying.

Interestingly enough, when the GOP took control this time around, they campaigned on "jobs, jobs, jobs" because they thought it was a winning mantra.

Only trouble is, they only worked on abortion and birth control hoping the economy would stay crappy.

Then? The economy starts to get better, so they go after other things which are even more fringe.

Nope, sorry..............the GOP is gonna lose big this election cycle.

Bookmark if you wish.
GOP took 'Control of WHAT' exactly dumbass?

The House, or did you not watch the last election?

No wonder people call you "The T'ard".
However much House legislation gathers dust on the desk of Dingy Harry Reid...Huh, Fuckface?

You fucking myophic oaf.

GOP took 'Control of WHAT' exactly dumbass?

However much House legislation gathers dust on the desk of Dingy Harry Reid...Huh, Fuckface?

You fucking myophic oaf.

Actually to tell you the truth you colon cruising cock chugger, most of the blockage of ANY kind of legislation has come from the GOP.

Why else do you think this congress is the LEAST productive in a VERY long time?

You fucking myophic oaf.

Actually to tell you the truth you colon cruising cock chugger, most of the blockage of ANY kind of legislation has come from the GOP.

Why else do you think this congress is the LEAST productive in a VERY long time?

With that kinda language? WHAT do YOU think *MY* reaction will be asswipe?

Ona logical level?

This Congress is inept...especially with Harry Reid sitting ON legislation on purpose to make the House Republicans look bad.

*YOUR MOVE*

Jackass.

You fucking myophic oaf.

With that kinda language? WHAT do YOU think *MY* reaction will be asswipe?

Ona logical level?

This Congress is inept...especially with Harry Reid sitting ON legislation on purpose to make the House Republicans look bad.

*YOUR MOVE*

Jackass.

Boehner is Speaker of the House. Try again you ignorant sperm slurping sodomizer.

Oh My!!! 'The 'T'ard' once again demonstrating his amazing rhetorical prowess:badgrin:
And YOU are fucking jealous as HELL that YOU didn't think of it first.

Now get off of my ass you jackwad. I called your bluff.

DEAL with it assface.:eusa_hand:

LOL. Poor 'T'ard, everybody allways picking on his fat ass. I wonder how often he (it?) has to wipe the screen of spittle?:D

Oh My!!! 'The 'T'ard' once again demonstrating his amazing rhetorical prowess:badgrin:

LOL. Poor 'T'ard, everybody allways picking on his fat ass. I wonder how often he (it?) has to wipe the screen of spittle?:D

Probably has the industrial size of wipes sitting next to his computer screen.

'Fat Ass'? Really Gracie?

I am 6 foot four, Lean and 190 pounds...

SON? YOU don't RATE in my neighborhood.

Anytime...ANYWHERE...cRocks.

What the fuck asshole, are you too lazy to correct your posts?

Or, do you think it lends more credence to you if you quote yourself?

What the fuck asshole, are you too lazy to correct your posts?

Or, do you think it lends more credence to you if you quote yourself?

*Nothing* to correct.

I MEANT what *I* WROTE.

Are you afraid of me?

Chicken?

Why the fuck would I be scared of some anonymous poster on a messageboard who knows nothing about me, yet continually has to stroke their ego by pretending they're an ultimate badass?

I don't know you, you have no impact on my life (other than the phosphor dots that appear on my screen when I don't ignore you), you have no influence on my health, happiness, or well being, so why the fuck should I even CONSIDER being scared of you?

By the way.............nobody knows how to get in touch with me unless I tell them how.

So, scared of you for what reason again?

LOL!!!!!! Everytime I see this kind of post I get this mental picture of a 5'4", pimple faced 320 lb adolescent sitting in his mothers basement doing the Walter Mitty thing.:lol:

LOL!!!!!! Everytime I see this kind of post I get this mental picture of a 5'4", pimple faced 320 lb adolescent sitting in his mothers basement doing the Walter Mitty thing.:lol:

Me too, especially when they quote themselves and then pat themselves on the back.

You know what scares me more than The "T"ard? Every fucking thing in the world, because the 'T'ard is last on the list of anything that could even possibly scare me.

Me too, especially when they quote themselves and then pat themselves on the back.

You know what scares me more than The "T"ard? Nothing.

Anytime...anywhere asshole. Be afraid...VERY afraid.

YOU would be wrong....so wrong.

ANYTIME...ANYWHERE.

You know what scares me more than The "T"ard? Nothing.

Anytime...anywhere asshole. Be afraid...VERY afraid.

Anytime, anywhere?

When you coming to Amarillo asshole? Let me know and I'll send you my number.

Forum List

Back