Rush Limbaugh's 'Slut' Comment Controversy Proves It Has Staying Power

Anytime...anywhere asshole. Be afraid...VERY afraid.

Anytime, anywhere?

When you coming to Amarillo asshole? Let me know and I'll send you my number.
Anytime Anywhere...I'll MEET YOU and pound yer ass in DEBATE.

UP to it asshole?

Scared of your limited mental capacity? Not really, as most times you fail to post links from legitimate sites to back up your bullshit.

Scared of you in a public debate? Not really, as I understand that you have limited mental facilities.

Scared of meeting you in real life? Again...........not really, especially based on all the crap I've see you post on these boards.

anytime, anywhere?

When you coming to amarillo asshole? Let me know and i'll send you my number.
anytime anywhere...i'll meet you and pound yer ass in debate.

Up to it asshole?

scared of your limited mental capacity? Not really, as most times you fail to post links from legitimate sites to back up your bullshit.

Scared of you in a public debate? Not really, as i understand that you have limited mental facilities.

Scared of meeting you in real life? Again...........not really, especially based on all the crap i've see you post on these boards.
anytime...anywhere boy.

See? I can post fast and make baseless bullshit accusations about the courage of another poster just like you can.
YOU are in the ACT of obfuscation. Your Mother raised a PUSSY in YOU.

Like I told you in the other thread that I reported you for, my mother never got a chance to raise me, as I was orphaned at 8, and raised in several different families until I went into the Navy.

And YOU are fucking jealous as HELL that YOU didn't think of it first.

Now get off of my ass you jackwad. I called your bluff.

DEAL with it assface.:eusa_hand:

LOL. Poor 'T'ard, everybody allways picking on his fat ass. I wonder how often he (it?) has to wipe the screen of spittle?:D
'Fat Ass'? Really Gracie?

I am 6 foot four, Lean and 190 pounds...

SON? YOU don't RATE in my neighborhood.

Hmmm........ 6" of muscle between the ears, and a lean 4"......elsewhere.....

Poor fellow.:badgrin:

The House, or did you not watch the last election?

No wonder people call you "The T'ard".
However much House legislation gathers dust on the desk of Dingy Harry Reid...Huh, Fuckface?

You fucking myophic oaf.

Actually to tell you the truth you colon cruising cock chugger, most of the blockage of ANY kind of legislation has come from the GOP.

Why else do you think this congress is the LEAST productive in a VERY long time?

Actually the Repub House has passed several bills, including a budget bill, that Harry is too afraid to even put up for vote.

Its the least productive Congress in a long time because Harry refuses to pass a budget, because he doesn't want to make the President look bad. The Hussein can't afford to veto a budget that actually cuts spending. He's got an election to win, and that trumps national progress.

Maybe if you weren't "colon cruising" and "cock chugging" you'd know these things.

Forum List

Back