Rush Limbaugh is here to "save the day."

rush is losing his business.
He's 65 years old, pulling in $70M/year and worth over $500M. I think he could afford to lose his business and still laugh all the way to bank.

That said, I'm not a fan of his nor any other political blowhard regardless of their political persuasion. All they do is ramp up the noise at the expense of others.
well if he's that greedy, then it's definitely about the business. I secretly thought it was about ego, but now i see it's business :p

It is so funny to hear what comes out of the mouths of these Reich wing radio talk show hosts, and those on FOX news that are trying to lift the baboon nominee up, but are only crushed under the weight of a candidate that has no honor, no respect, no dignity, and the only loyalty he has is too himself.

So Mr. Talent on loan from Gawwwwddd-d has decided to step in here and give Trump some advice.

Just give a "short" speech:

Call Dems 'Baby Butchers,' 'Sharia Muslims--Marxists"

Of course any speech that Trump gives should be very short. If you give him too much time he will insult another voting block. Which is why Twitter is only 140 characters. And we've all seen already what Trump's tweety fingers can do.
Rush to Trump: Call Dems 'Baby Butchers,' 'Sharia Muslims,' 'Marxists'

Well that should do it folks--all the way to the White House with this--LOL

23456277210800-05231901.jpg

Rush is the pseudo-cons' water carrier. It's what he does.

No doubt--but I think these ignoramous's have taken over the entire party today. Obviously with Trump as the nominee--ignorance--anger--intolerance have taken over.

And it's because of Rush Limbaugh and other Reich wing talk show hosts, including those on FOX news.

After this election, the Republican party will be reduced to an all WHITE, mostly male, ignorant, hateful, angry, intolerant focus group.

got-hatefinal-300x250.jpg

Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

What republican wasn't racist and intolerant?

Actually watching Michelle Obama speak the other night would remind anyone of how Republicans used to speak. Meaningful, with integrity & decency.

You'll note that Ronald Reagan nor George Bush ever brought up social issues, abortion/gay rights, much less campaigned on them. These type of issues were avoided on a political platform, because they knew they were U.S. Supreme court issues, and not something they could do anything about. Therefore they only focused on government issues, things that they could do something about.
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing

The Reich wing has crushed the party by campaigning on social issues. Then they headed into immigration issues, in a very nasty mean manner dividing American Latino's from white citizens. As G.W. Bush stated, he fears he will be the last Republican President--and seeing what we're seeing today, (all this hate and visceral) he may very well be right.

The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. If these two former Presidents were alive today, they would be disgusted with this party.
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com

Tea-Party-Anger-Fear.gif

Real progressives are destroying more and more of your disgusting, disgraceful and immoral hate group that you call the Democratic Party every single day, and I know both Reagan and Lincoln would join us if they were still alive.

Demographics will not save you from the retribution that you so richly deserve, and neither will the dimwitted talking heads that you idolize.

It is so funny to hear what comes out of the mouths of these Reich wing radio talk show hosts, and those on FOX news that are trying to lift the baboon nominee up, but are only crushed under the weight of a candidate that has no honor, no respect, no dignity, and the only loyalty he has is too himself.

So Mr. Talent on loan from Gawwwwddd-d has decided to step in here and give Trump some advice.

Of course any speech that Trump gives should be very short. If you give him too much time he will insult another voting block. Which is why Twitter is only 140 characters. And we've all seen already what Trump's tweety fingers can do.

No doubt--but I think these ignoramous's have taken over the entire party today. Obviously with Trump as the nominee--ignorance--anger--intolerance have taken over.

And it's because of Rush Limbaugh and other Reich wing talk show hosts, including those on FOX news.

After this election, the Republican party will be reduced to an all WHITE, mostly male, ignorant, hateful, angry, intolerant focus group.

Actually watching Michelle Obama speak the other night would remind anyone of how Republicans used to speak. Meaningful, with integrity & decency.

You'll note that Ronald Reagan nor George Bush ever brought up social issues, abortion/gay rights, much less campaigned on them. These type of issues were avoided on a political platform, because they knew they were U.S. Supreme court issues, and not something they could do anything about. Therefore they only focused on government issues, things that they could do something about.

The Reich wing has crushed the party by campaigning on social issues. Then they headed into immigration issues, in a very nasty mean manner dividing American Latino's from white citizens. As G.W. Bush stated, he fears he will be the last Republican President--and seeing what we're seeing today, (all this hate and visceral) he may very well be right.

The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. If these two former Presidents were alive today, they would be disgusted with this party.
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Tea-Party-Anger-Fear.gif

Real progressives are destroying more and more of your disgusting, disgraceful and immoral hate group that you call the Democratic Party every single day, and I know both Reagan and Lincoln would join us if they were still alive.

Demographics will not save you from the retribution that you so richly deserve, and neither will the dimwitted talking heads that you idolize.

wait, progressives are the bad ones!!!

Tea-Party-Anger-Fear.gif

I'm not.

Real progressives are people who genuinely want to do good and will not let anyone be the target of vicious political attacks. I thought I was a conservative for a long time until I realized that I was more so defending the people who are conservative than the conservative ideology Itself, and that was when I realized I was actually a progressive.

Democrats are nothing but imposters of real progressive minded people, they hate everyone who doesn't worship them, without so much as a thought that they are violating their supposed principles by doing so. Republicans might be accused of saying and doing mean things, but Democrats could not be any more evil by impersonating the best of humanity and using it to kill and enslave.

Tea-Party-Anger-Fear.gif

I'm not.

Real progressives are people who genuinely want to do good and will not let anyone be the target of vicious political attacks. I thought I was a conservative for a long time until I realized that I was more so defending the people who are conservative than the conservative ideology Itself, and that was when I realized I was actually a progressive.

Democrats are nothing but imposters of real progressive minded people, they hate everyone who doesn't worship them, without so much as a thought that they are violating their supposed principles by doing so. Republicans might be accused of saying and doing mean things, but Democrats could not be any more evil by impersonating the best of humanity and using it to kill and enslave.

You're going to have to explain yourself with that comment. Talking in platitudes will get you nowhere on this board. What do you mean by Democrats hate everyone that doesn't worship them? Example?

Just what do you mean that Democrats are imposters? What do you mean that Democrats could not be any more evil by impersonating the best of humanity and using it to kill and enslave? Example?

Last edited:
rush is losing his business.

Limbaugh and others are the reason the Republican party has been shattered into pieces. They continually violate Reagan's 11th commandment: "Thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican"--they do it all the time for nothing more than political entertainment, ratings and those obscene profit breaks.

tea_party_teenager.jpg

The ONLY time I am going to turn him on, is the morning of the Hillary Clinton hangover--to see what bullshit he comes up with for the reason Republicans got their ass's kicked--LOL
He will say what he always says when CON$ervatism loses an election.

November 8, 2006
RUSH: Republicans lost last night but conservatism did not

November 07, 2012
RUSH: Conservatism, in my humble opinion, did not lose last night.

He will say what he always says when CON$ervatism loses an election.

November 8, 2006
RUSH: Republicans lost last night but conservatism did not

November 07, 2012
RUSH: Conservatism, in my humble opinion, did not lose last night.
Why not? It's good for his business.

reminds me of a new york times best seller:

28590312605_ac4f087cab_z.jpg
Wow, that title is so mature.
as is your avatar :rolleyes-41:

Its an excellent book BTW
The character is a nine year old, nobody expects her to be mature. What I'm pointing out is that an adult wrote a book and put "Big Fat Idiot" in the title. Though, I guess by the same token, nobody expects a Liberal to be mature, either.
THATS your retort?

I'm embarrassed for you anime grl :redface:

Limbaugh and others are the reason the Republican party has been shattered into pieces. They continually violate Reagan's 11th commandment: "Thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican"--they do it all the time for nothing more than political entertainment, ratings and those obscene profit breaks.

tea_party_teenager.jpg
So, you're saying that nobody who is a member of any party should criticize members of said party? Typical leftist drone.

That's all Limbaugh has been doing for the last 20 years--LOL. They fill their listeners with 3 or more daily hours of Reich wing hyperbole, half truths, conspiracy theories, misconceptions for political entertainment--for ratings and those obscene profit breaks.

Rush Limbaugh was also very instrumental in helping Barack Obama win a 2nd term. While they've all told you Romney lost because he wasn't conservative enough--(that couldn't be farther from the TRUTH.) You lost the largest voting block in this country--Women--by making your platform about abortion, that then went into who's not going to pay for birth control pills, to what is legal legit rape questions, that was always answered by an ancient male Republican--that sent women running into Obama's column by double digits, younger women by a whopping 36 points. THAT'S WHY ROMNEY LOST. They lied to you--LOL
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History

Rush Limbaugh went on a 30 minute fit over the cost of birth control pills, and ended up calling a woman a slut, which immediately elevated her to national media attention. She was used in advertisements, and even gave a speech on the DNC platform over his comment--LOL

rushlimbaugh.jpg

A every time he or others refers to Hillary Clinton as a cervix or vagina, he slams another home run for her.

Maybe someday--your rusted out brains--will figure out that the worst thing that could happen to these Reich wing talk show hosts, is that Hillary Clinton loses this election.
it's like you are saying, women are these crazed sex addicts who vote for popping contraception pills like candy.
Only those manufactured by the government 'education' system. They manufacture women with no morals or ethics, convince them that the world owes them everything, then convinces them they have a right to it, then convinces them that the Republicans want to take it away.

You cannot legislate your version of morality from Washington D.C. no matter how hard you try. These are U.S. Supreme court issues, not political ones. They belong no where on a political platform. Any politician that tells you they can do something about abortion or gay marriage is LYING to you.

Campaigning on them has been great for Killing the Republican party.

Instead of Republicans learning anything from their loss of 2012--they just doubled down for the most extreme--divisive platform they could come up with in 2016. And this is why the Republican party continues to SHRINK.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=1

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

No wonder you guys kicked our ass in the last 2 midterms....

Rush is a hoot. I don't always agree with him, but he's almost always entertaining

Grew up in the same county with that dick, he's been a sorryassed entitled excuse for a decent human being all his life.
... A Liberal calling other people entitled, while they're demanding universal healthcare, more Federal Aid, and extra taxes on businesses. The irony.

Check out his family hon, silver spoon up his ass at birth. You've seen me call for nothing of the sort and you calling anyone "liberal" is meaningless.
You know, I can't remember if I'm mixing you up with someone else. Were you advocating gun control?

EDIT: Yep, I went and checked, you're definitely who I thought you were. Liberal all the way.

Nah, you've not seen me advocate gun control, ya may have seen me challenge some of the stupid shit rabid frothy mouthed gun nuts post. I own, permitted to carry, just not maniacally stupid knee jerky about it all.

Which in your eyes makes me a "liberal" which is again meaningless coming from the lies of you.

Oh be honest, you're a leftist shill

Grew up in the same county with that dick, he's been a sorryassed entitled excuse for a decent human being all his life.
... A Liberal calling other people entitled, while they're demanding universal healthcare, more Federal Aid, and extra taxes on businesses. The irony.

Check out his family hon, silver spoon up his ass at birth. You've seen me call for nothing of the sort and you calling anyone "liberal" is meaningless.
You know, I can't remember if I'm mixing you up with someone else. Were you advocating gun control?

EDIT: Yep, I went and checked, you're definitely who I thought you were. Liberal all the way.

Nah, you've not seen me advocate gun control, ya may have seen me challenge some of the stupid shit rabid frothy mouthed gun nuts post. I own, permitted to carry, just not maniacally stupid knee jerky about it all.

Which in your eyes makes me a "liberal" which is again meaningless coming from the lies of you.

All that means is we disagreed on something, and thanks.

Every thread I've seen you post in you were solidly with the left. What is the deal with you people who always align with the left wanting to say you're not a leftist? Why don't you demonstrate it with some non-leftist views in stead of saying the words you're not a leftist?

Every thread I've seen you post in you were solidly with the left. What is the deal with you people who always align with the left wanting to say you're not a leftist? Why don't you demonstrate it with some non-leftist views in stead of saying the words you're not a leftist?

Maybe you oughtta converse someday as opposed to labeling everyone the first time they have a point of view differing from yours.
Someday.

Maybe you oughtta converse someday as opposed to labeling everyone the first time they have a point of view differing from yours.
Someday.

That isn't what I said

Rush is a hoot. I don't always agree with him, but he's almost always entertaining

Yesterday, Limbaugh was on the airwaves--calling Donald Trump a hero--for his suggestion that the "Russians" get those 30K emails of Hillary Clinton's, and the MEDIA in this country would reward the Russians.

At minimum Trump is encouraging a crime, if Russia produces these 30K emails, it become collusion between a foreign Nation to produce SECRETS which is then called TREASON.

This is how much TALENT on loan from Gaaaawww-d-- Rush Limbaugh really has. In his hate of Hillary Clinton he cannot see through the trees to see the forest. Limbaugh is supporting a candidate that has been endorsed by Russia.
Dems accuse Trump of disloyalty over Clinton emails - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump is wholly unfit to be Commander & Chief of this country.

20817865-mmmain.jpg

Forum List

Back