Rush Limbaugh is here to "save the day."

Oh be honest, you're a leftist shill

All that means is we disagreed on something, and thanks.

Every thread I've seen you post in you were solidly with the left. What is the deal with you people who always align with the left wanting to say you're not a leftist? Why don't you demonstrate it with some non-leftist views in stead of saying the words you're not a leftist?

Maybe you oughtta converse someday as opposed to labeling everyone the first time they have a point of view differing from yours.
Someday.
Maybe you should shut up, commie.

"Commie", beautiful, for all those times when you have absolutley no cogent argument or comment.

From the guy who says he's not a leftist and can't think of any examples ...

Every thread I've seen you post in you were solidly with the left. What is the deal with you people who always align with the left wanting to say you're not a leftist? Why don't you demonstrate it with some non-leftist views in stead of saying the words you're not a leftist?

Maybe you oughtta converse someday as opposed to labeling everyone the first time they have a point of view differing from yours.
Someday.

"Commie", beautiful, for all those times when you have absolutley no cogent argument or comment.
What did you say that warrants argument?

Nothing. Lefties always whine about being correctly identified.

Whining about "lefties" is al you do.

Someday.

Great issues based discussion, thanks!

Someday.

Exactly, I asked you for issues, you aren't providing any.

What is funniest about Rush is how he torments liberals like you, it's a hoot

Someday.

Sorry, we were sidetracked by your nonsense.

What's the topic?

Grew up in the same county with that dick, he's been a sorryassed entitled excuse for a decent human being all his life.

I think Limbaugh and other right wing talk shows, along with some on FOX News may go down with Trump, at least I certainly hope so. What they have done to this party is deplorable. For years, they have filled the Trumpkins viens with 3 or more daily hours of Reich wing hyperbole, half truths, misconceptions, and conspiracy theories & hate, enough to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. All for political entertainment, ratings and those obscene profit breaks.

They have continually violated Reagan's 11th commandment, "thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican"--basically eating their own, and then they wonder where all this anger is coming from--LOL They have effectively shattered the Republican party into pieces--and in comes the most IGNORANT people in the universe to set up a new Republican platform based on Reich wing control over women and the decisions they make, Reich wing control over who can get married and who can't, Riech wing hate of the opposite side of the isle, Reich wing hate of the Clinton's, Reich wing hate of someone that doesn't have white skin & 4,000 mile wall building--(that Mexico is supposedly going to pay for--LOL) Their 2016 platform is more extreme and divisive than ever. I think that any moderate Republican who realised what was in their platform--would exit this party promptly.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html

They have turned the Republican party into something that is not even recognizable anymore. This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, it is now the party of DONALD TRUMP.

th

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

Last edited:
Grew up in the same county with that dick, he's been a sorryassed entitled excuse for a decent human being all his life.

I think Limbaugh and other right wing talk shows, along with some on FOX News may go down with Trump, at least I certainly hope so. What they have done to this party is deplorable. For years, they have filled the Trumpkins viens with 3 or more daily hours of Reich wing hyperbole, half truths, misconceptions, and conspiracy theories & hate, enough to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. All for political entertainment, ratings and those obscene profit breaks.

They have continually violated Reagan's 11th commandment, "thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican"--basically eating their own, and then they wonder where all this anger is coming from--LOL They have effectively shattered the Republican party into pieces--and in comes the most IGNORANT people in the universe to set up a new Republican platform based on Reich wing control over women and the decisions they make, Reich wing control over who can get married and who can't, Riech wing hate of the opposite side of the isle, Reich wing hate of the Clinton's, Reich wing hate of someone that doesn't have white skin & 4,000 mile wall building--(that Mexico is supposedly going to pay for--LOL) Their 2016 platform is more extreme and divisive than ever. I think that any moderate Republican who realised what was in their platform--would exit this party promptly.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html

They have turned the Republican party into something that is not even recognizable anymore. This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, it is now the party of DONALD TRUMP.

th

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

Trump isn't a tea partier, dumb ass. Not even close. Cruz was the tea party candidate. You're just writing a bunch of babble

It is so funny to hear what comes out of the mouths of these Reich wing radio talk show hosts, and those on FOX news that are trying to lift the baboon nominee up, but are only crushed under the weight of a candidate that has no honor, no respect, no dignity, and the only loyalty he has is too himself.

So Mr. Talent on loan from Gawwwwddd-d has decided to step in here and give Trump some advice.

Just give a "short" speech:

Call Dems 'Baby Butchers,' 'Sharia Muslims--Marxists"

Of course any speech that Trump gives should be very short. If you give him too much time he will insult another voting block. Which is why Twitter is only 140 characters. And we've all seen already what Trump's tweety fingers can do.
Rush to Trump: Call Dems 'Baby Butchers,' 'Sharia Muslims,' 'Marxists'

Well that should do it folks--all the way to the White House with this--LOL

23456277210800-05231901.jpg

Rush is the pseudo-cons' water carrier. It's what he does.

No doubt--but I think these ignoramous's have taken over the entire party today. Obviously with Trump as the nominee--ignorance--anger--intolerance have taken over.

And it's because of Rush Limbaugh and other Reich wing talk show hosts, including those on FOX news.

After this election, the Republican party will be reduced to an all WHITE, mostly male, ignorant, hateful, angry, intolerant focus group.

got-hatefinal-300x250.jpg

Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

What republican wasn't racist and intolerant?
Abraham Lincoln.

And me.

Lincoln did not think blacks could conform to what he considered American culture. In fact, he was a main supporter of sending blacks "back to Africa"!

Funny, how the saying " go back to Africa!" Is both a racist statement and black pride statement!!

Truly, slavery fu%ked the national psyche!!

Forum List

Back